Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: SEEG Owners' Satisfaction Level  (Read 20962 times)

Tony - www.1700cc.co.uk

• Senior CVO Member
  • WOW this is quick ... it lifts the wheel

• CVO1: FLHYCSE2
    • CVO2: Boss Hoss (w/ZZ430 motor)
    • My bike's website
Re: SEEG Owners' Satisfaction Level
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2004, 05:01:40 PM »

BC Gerolamy modified heads
TW8 gear drive cams
Daytona TwinTec with WEGO
BC Gerolamy throttle body
Overflow air filter
Feuling Super Pump
V&H Pro Pipe
Cometic Gaskets

WOW this is quick ... it lifts the wheel when changing

telephone systems

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2004, 06:21:05 PM »

Tony, for all your help in continuing to persuade the English girls about proper behavior (and such) I shall definitely send along a dyno sheet when the work gets done.

I'd actually wanted a complete bone-stock baseline dyno run as well.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 06:22:15 PM by twolanerider »

MAS

• Full CVO Member
  • LO and SLO
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2004, 09:46:52 PM »

JC,

Thanks for the welcome, now I feel like an official member! Redlands is 60 miles east of LA on Interstate 10 and 40 miles west of Palm Springs. Took the Seeg out to Palm Springs today and enjoyed a nice day in the desert (75 degrees and sunny). I think the bike is running a little lean even with the race tuner's map for my application, but that is not news to this board. It still runs sweet even if it is not fully optomized. The bike sure garners a lot of attention and I am always happy to tell them all about it, kind of like a proud pappa!
05 Green FLHTCSE2
Vance and Hines Dresser Duals
SE performance mufflers Kerker Mikuni baffles
SE High flow kit
HD Race tuner
Progressive 440 shocks
02 Big Dog Bulldog

jdwayne

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2004, 07:10:04 PM »

hello everyone, i'm new to this site, so far what ive read is great stuff. keep up the good work. in my riding years i have owned several h.d's, including brand x. h.d. has always, and will always be the only motor to own. second week of july i purchased an 04 screamin eagle orange and black ( she's all mine) too date i have put 15691 mile on her. (thats why i left colorado ) texas has no winter, and i will say that this is the best motor to come off line in milwaukie. wouldent change a thing, and no proublems . none....l have to go for a ride now. p.s. to all you snow birds out there. theres plenty of room in texas lots of work and miles of smiles. ya'all ride safe. j.d. [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2004, 11:40:17 AM »

hello everyone, i'm new to this site, so far what ive read is great stuff. keep up the good work. in my riding years i have owned several h.d's, including brand x. h.d. has always, and will always be the only motor to own. second week of july i purchased an 04 screamin eagle orange and black ( she's all mine) too date i have put 15691 mile on her. (thats why i left colorado ) texas has no winter, and i will say that this is the best motor to come off line in milwaukie. wouldent change a thing, and no proublems . none....l have to go for a ride now. p.s. to all you snow birds out there. theres plenty of room in texas lots of work and miles of smiles. ya'all ride safe. j.d. [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Welcome JDWayne, to this site.  Yer gonna like it here, a lot of good information and some good company......get yer self a chair and stay and visit awhile! [smiley=beerchug.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2004, 11:08:47 AM »

Hello all,
I'm still a newbie to this site, but I gotta say I love reading the bits ya'll write. You know how us HD riders are, we are either looking at ours or looking at yours, an d you guys make that even more fun! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

On the satisfaction scale - I love mine so much, I had to run out and get the wife one. Now that's one of those gifts that keeps on giving!

Winter? We don't worry 'bout no stinkin winter- just plug in and go! Hope we see you out there soon!
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2004, 02:52:12 PM »

Hello all,
I'm still a newbie to this site, but I gotta say I love reading the bits ya'll write. You know how us HD riders are, we are either looking at ours or looking at yours, an d you guys make that even more fun! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

On the satisfaction scale - I love mine so much, I had to run out and get the wife one. Now that's one of those gifts that keeps on giving!

Winter? We don't worry 'bout no stinkin winter- just plug in and go! Hope we see you out there soon!

Welcome WeCVO, to the site.  Pull up, grab a stool and a  [smiley=beerchug.gif] and stay awhile.....yer gonna like it here.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2005, 11:09:57 AM »

Absolutely love this bike. It almost rides itself it is so well balanced. It is gorgeous, feels great, lots of giddyup and has things I did not even know I wanted.

Like how handy is the tourpak?  I never knew I wanted one.  And the radio?  I always just loved hearing the sound of the bike rumbling through the countryside, now I find I can still hear that, but some favorite tunes too.  I'm not sure how I will feel when it gets hot outside, but for now - Oh My, a fairing to sit behind, lowers too - how comfortable is this?  And I don't have to look down at my belly button to see the gauges - they are right there in eyesight. (used to ride a road king) I had the easy pull on the RK, but the hydraulic clutch is so easy to use.  I havn't really got the hang of cruise control yet, but I when I wanted to readjust my right mirror, the cruise made it possible.  

Hubby loved his 04 so much, he just had to get one for me for our 20th anniversary. Now I understand why he loved it so much.  I am kinda short 5'4" and the way the bike is lowered works well for me.  Now hubby is 6' and he doesn't look like he is chewing his elbows, so I am not sure how this works that it is such a great configuration for the short or the tall.  HD did a great job of putting these together.  The wheels are so nice to clean, especially after messing with laced.  The colored inner fairing is beautiful.  Yeah!

Ok!  I really like it.  Maybe a lot.  Maybe over the top a lot.  Yeah!  If you have one you know what I mean, if you are thinking about it, stop kicking tires and get one.  It is more than you can imagine.  Thanks for listening.

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2005, 11:34:28 AM »

Ms.WeCVO;
I think that most all of us here fell the same way you do, I know that I certainly do!!!! I just hope that I do not run into some of the problems that others here have experienced (paint, chrome, ect.... I'm knocking on wood as I type this).

Enjoy [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2005, 11:46:43 AM »

Dude and Mrs. We and the few others of us out there lucky enough to have the red ones really are blessed.  Teal may be just ducky, Pumpkins great for a roll, that lovely Yellow a blinding good choice and Black and Blue just bruisingly good looking.  But we with our Cherries have picked the best ones from the HD tree.  We do, however, promise not to gloat.

Also, Mrs. We, I get the impression that you kind of like the new bike?  Just to give you something else to look forward to; once you do get the hang of the cruise control you may like it better than any other accessory on the bike.  It is just an outstanding tool for stretches on the road.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2005, 12:04:35 PM »

Mr. & Mrs. WeCVO, just updated option #1 on the poll above to accomodate you guys! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2005, 03:52:35 PM »

Just occured to me that We CVO (should modify the signature to "Mr. We CVO" [smiley=laugh.gif]) are the first official MR & MRS. on the board where both are CVO owners. [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=drummer.gif] (drum roll) [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=juggle.gif] [smiley=joker.gif] [smiley=mickey.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=huepfenpinkie.gif] [smiley=multi.gif] [smiley=smilie_staub.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_6.gif]

West Coast GTG   

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2005, 10:30:23 PM »

Just occured to me that We CVO (should modify the signature to "Mr. We CVO" [smiley=laugh.gif]) are the first official MR & MRS. on the board where both are CVO owners. [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=drummer.gif] (drum roll) [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=juggle.gif] [smiley=joker.gif] [smiley=mickey.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=huepfenpinkie.gif] [smiley=multi.gif] [smiley=smilie_staub.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_6.gif]

Are you sure about this. I can't belive we are that unique. Maybe to this forum, but not to the concept. This bike is so cool, there has to be other couples where one significant other has led the other to buy the similar bike.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 09:11:52 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2005, 01:12:53 AM »

Are you sure about this. I can't belive we are that unique. Maybe to this forum, but not to the concept. This bike is so cool, there has to be other couples where one significant other has led the other to buy the similar bike.

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2005, 08:47:46 AM »

Maybe I should buy one for my wife we will celebrate 25yrs this summer just as they release the 06 models.  Congradulations on your new bike and like others have said the more you ride it the more you love it and him.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 21 queries.