Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: YES !!!, Got my new 05' Yellow SEEG!!  (Read 5620 times)

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
YES !!!, Got my new 05' Yellow SEEG!!
« on: February 19, 2005, 02:11:33 AM »

Ok guys relax [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif], just a test from The Yellow SEEG Notification Delivery System.  Now we have a thread ready to start keeping track on when the bikes start to get delivered.  So the day you get the bike leave a post.  We can almost put a football style board and pick some squares to see who's the lucky one.  Anyways if your interested write a post,  check the box to get the replies and wait.  
The Race is On [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
Re: YES !!!, Got my new 05' Yellow SEEG!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 06:24:02 AM »

NO FAIR!!!!!!!!

I must, much as I hate to, refer to Seinfeld on this one where he says to the rest of his gang, "No more yelling "I found the car" until we're sitting in it!" How many times will someone look at this post to say, s#@t, no stinkin Old Yaller's here.

That would be like me starting a thread, "Check out the six speed on my Black and Blue" ...
Oh yeah, I guess I could do that, since I do have the chrome beauty on there...  [smiley=6.gif]
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 07:54:14 AM »

Ok guys relax [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif], just a test from The Yellow SEEG Notification Delivery System.

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif]

rasmusmi

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2005, 10:19:47 AM »

My dealer's telling me she's supposed to be getting two yellow SEEG's - one in April and one in May...said there's a long list of names waiting for these (at her normal MSRP rates).....fortunately, being a previous customer several times now, my names at the top!! [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2005, 11:18:41 AM »

Ok, that was sooo mean.  Just for that JC should take a couple of yellow spray cans to his bike just so he can really be first and beat you to it  [smiley=7.gif] !

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2005, 03:59:34 PM »

Lets_Roll   [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 04:09:05 PM by J.Rud »

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2005, 04:44:54 PM »

Lets_Roll
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 04:47:01 PM »

Ok guys relax [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif], just a test from The Yellow SEEG Notification Delivery System.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2005, 05:28:03 PM »

Yellowsed,

Actually all credit goes to Lets_Roll for getting everyones cardio going! I placed the post of all the guns pointing at Lets_Roll and shooting like mad. Kinda went postal when I read it the first time, I believe I'm ok now. [smiley=vrolijk27.gif]

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 08:21:19 PM »

Personally...............I think this thread should be deleted, for being a fraud! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SE-Dave

• Full CVO Member
  • "AWESOME"
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2005, 09:39:01 PM »

[smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]Was at the Dealer today, Rumor has it that the Yellow is going to be discontinued...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 09:39:52 PM by SE-Dave »

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2005, 09:43:19 PM »

Personally...............I think this thread should be deleted, for being a fraud! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

JCZ, delete it?  I guess you gotta to do what you gotta do.  It seems that the ones that are waiting for the mellow yellows are taking it pretty good and after the initial jolt they know is all in good fun.  
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2005, 09:49:23 PM »

JCZ, delete it?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2005, 09:50:58 PM »

[smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]Was at the Dealer today, Rumor has it that the Yellow is going to be discontinued...
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2005, 09:53:25 PM »

I'm not deleting.
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 01:53:49 AM »

Yellowsed,

Actually all credit goes to Lets_Roll for getting everyones cardio going! I placed the post of all the guns pointing at Lets_Roll and shooting like mad. Kinda went postal when I read it the first time, I believe I'm ok now. [smiley=vrolijk27.gif]

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 01:33:46 PM »

It is true their will be no more yellow scooters, as it turns out they were extracting the pigment for the yellow paint from canary feathers (a very tedious process) and some knucklehead left the cage door open!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 05:56:59 PM »

It is true their will be no more yellow scooters, as it turns out they were extracting the pigment for the yellow paint from canary feathers (a very tedious process) and some knucklehead left the cage door open!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

O'Fender, That was true until I introduced them to the banannalistic bird which carries a similar but more brilliant yellow pigment in its feathers. The MOCO was ecstatic to see the magical yellow this bird produced. Infact we found out that the yellow on the dash when viewed only from driver seat is not as bright as earlier paint. Infact one does not even need to wear sunglasses unless they choose otherwise.

Years ago when I was on one of my islands I came across these banannalistic birds. I introduced it to one of my buddies at Caterpillar (That was before you were there 103) and they were so impressed that they changed there color to what it is now. Of course they will be extracting pigment from a different section of the feathers than the MOCO.

You may be asking yourself, will the demand overide the supply? No way! These birds are like mating machines!! After 3 days they are fully mature and immediately look for opposite sex to seek to pleasure themselfs. Kinda.....Kinda like 2Lane [smiley=shocked2.gif]!

So worry not my fellow Yellow Amigo's. The day is Bright again, It was my pleasure to save the day! [smiley=beerchug.gif] Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much!!!!!!!!!!!
                              JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2005, 11:56:29 PM »

You may be asking yourself, will the demand overide the supply? No way! These birds are like mating machines!! After 3 days they are fully mature and immediately look for opposite sex to seek to pleasure themselfs. Kinda.....Kinda like 2Lane [smiley=shocked2.gif]!

There be rudeness afoot (not that that is a bad thing) !  I have never fornicated with a bird (yellor or otherwise).  Furthermore, I have never even fornicated like a bird, no matter what GoFastGirl might later say.  Even further furthermore, I resent any and all implications having anything to do with birds.  In fact I resent any and all implications.  Actually, screw it, I just resent.  [smiley=furious.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 07:04:10 PM »

Years ago when I was on one of my islands I came across these banannalistic birds. I introduced it to one of my buddies at Caterpillar (That was before you were there 103) and they were so impressed that they changed there color to what it is now. Of course they will be extracting pigment from a different section of the feathers than the MOCO.

And they told us that removing the lead content was the reason for the color change at Big Yellow in the early 80's or whenever that was.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 08:48:20 PM by 103tHunDer »

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2005, 01:12:39 PM »

And they told us that removing the lead content was the reason for the color change at Big Yellow in the early 80's or whenever that was.  Now we know the truth!  Thanks, JR!  

Of course, this all begs the question of where DaimlerChrysler obtained the pigment for the paint on my truck, bee fuzz?!? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Actually Chrysler uses BEE SEMEN, and I pity the employees who have the job of extracing it!! [smiley=confused5.gif]It takes an estimated 300 thousand ejaculations to make one quart of paint!!! [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2005, 08:51:32 PM »

Actually Chrysler uses BEE SEMEN, and I pity the employees who have the job of extracing it!! [smiley=confused5.gif]It takes an estimated 300 thousand ejaculations to make one quart of paint!!! [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

No wonder that color is a $225 extra-cost option!  Who knew?!?! [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2005, 12:44:05 PM »

No wonder that color is a $225 extra-cost option!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2005, 01:45:30 PM »

So you're saying that you're bea-moaning that stinging indictment of the extra cost?

(ok, that was really lame)

It wouldn't have been that lame if you'd have spelled "bee" right.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2005, 02:14:55 PM »

It wouldn't have been that lame if you'd have spelled "bee" right.

Inflections are tough to do in text.  Should have thrown in an extra - for what I was -a- looking for.  Be-a-moaning.  Oh well.

Good news and bad news, next week I pick up glasses (bifocals  [smiley=shocked2.gif]).  First time in my life will have ever worn glasses. That's the bad news.  Good news is I guess I'll be able to see the little text in the screen again as I'm leaning back with the cordless keyboard.   Hey, that's a new thread.  What are the hassles of riding with glasses.  Will have to go do that.

mfgreen

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2005, 03:23:24 PM »

What are the hassles of riding with glasses.

BUGS

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2005, 03:47:52 PM »

BUGS

Yeah, MFG has it right. You get a little mosquito on the lower part of the trifolds.... and they get looking REAL BIG!

I actually got my trifocal glasses and they transition, so can wear behind fullface when it is cold or really raining a lot, and I have the panoptyks that change automatically and I just can't read with them. The transitions are great when you are going in and out of tunnels. Especially in the mountains. I am too scared to take my hands of the handlebars, so the transitions help a lot. On the bike, not trying to read and can still see plenty good enough to read the big hiway signs and keep in between the lines.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 03:48:44 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2005, 04:48:24 PM »

I am too scared to take my hands of the handlebars,

Mrs We, don't be yanking our chain like that.  We all know that that big 103 cubic inch big red stud is just too much of a hunk for you to be willing to take your hands off, even for a moment.  It's lust, not fear.  So hang on tight darlen', hang on tight !! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2005, 10:22:10 PM »

After looking at the title of this thread then the two pages of posts...........kind of makes one wonder if anybody will ever post on here that they actually got a yellow one! [smiley=6.gif]

West Coast GTG   

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2005, 11:06:53 PM »

After looking at the title of this thread then the two pages of posts...........kind of makes one wonder if anybody will ever post on here that they actually got a yellow one! [smiley=6.gif]

OK, I don't have a yellow one, I have a red one and my husband has the black and blue one.  Who actually does have the yellow one?   ???    ??????   ????? I know they are just around the corner.  Hang in there J.Rud.  I feel for you every time some one says they added something, and all you can do is go to the garage and add to the pile.... I still don't have mine, so I can't go out and rub it either, does that help?   [smiley=laugh.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2005, 01:13:56 AM »

I've forgotten since grade school and the whole crayon debacle but didn't mixing red and green make yellow?  So maybe Harley is going to make yellow bikes by smashing red ones in to green ones?  (boom !)

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2005, 01:38:01 AM »

Went out to the dealer today and talked to the boss.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 01:59:06 AM by Lets_Roll »
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2005, 07:51:36 AM »

Went out to the dealer today and talked to the boss.

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2005, 06:34:47 PM »

Comon Lets_Roll, to keep someone else from sayingit,
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2005, 11:47:35 PM »

Here are some pics 1stHD74in74 sent me a couple days ago when his came in.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2005, 11:48:42 PM »

Tourpak spoiler

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2005, 11:49:13 PM »

All three

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2005, 10:07:39 PM »

Ya know, the more we see this, the more I like it, or likey?  It is gorgeous. I sure hope the bike comes in soon for you.  This has been a long wait for you.  Keep the faith.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2005, 01:19:13 AM »

That IS beautiful...can't wait to see the pix of those pieces on your bike [smiley=beerchug.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2005, 11:42:33 AM »

That IS beautiful...can't wait to see the pix of those pieces on your bike [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Tony, when is the first yellow due in at Sac. Harley?  Are you telling the people that are buying the CVOs about this web site?

West Coast GTG   

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2005, 06:14:01 PM »

Comon Lets_Roll, to keep someone else from sayingit,
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2005, 11:54:52 AM »

Well, went to the dealer on Sat. and he looked up the date.  Before this, it always said Apr 05.  Now I have a date is April 29th ship date.  So it was right April, but it will get here first week of May.  That's all I got for now.  I guess it could be worst.  Since I have a date everyone else should ask and hopefully you have a date also.  Good luck.
Let's Roll
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2005, 08:24:15 PM »

Last month my dealer told me it was on march delivery sheet. Today I got a confirmation on a specific date....April 15th! Brings a whole new meaning to tax day!!!!!

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2005, 08:39:09 PM »

Last month my dealer told me it was on march delivery sheet. Today I got a confirmation on a specific date....April 15th! Brings a whole new meaning to tax day!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.233 seconds with 24 queries.