Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: JR's LiL Bananna Has Arrived!!!!  (Read 14560 times)

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
Re: JR's LiL Bananna Has Arrived!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2005, 04:57:38 PM »

Look's GREAT!!!! I went to my local dealer last night and they just set a Yellow one up .The picture's do not compare to seeing it in person. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
hdnut

RRSteve

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2005, 05:45:44 PM »

Congrats JR, I know how it feels.  Now, the waiting for the service and accessory install will be worse than waiting for it to come in. At least it seemed like it to me. As for the guys on the stools staring. They did the same thing when I was taking pix of mine being uncrated. I couldn't decide if they were looking at the bike or just looking at some nut taking pictures of a bike being uncrated. I too, kept the little covers. I use one to cover my chopped tour pack since I am running the king now. It keeps the dust off. Great looking bike JR, I know you are going to enjoy it.

Elvis

• Senior CVO Member
  • Rent This Space  
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2005, 06:11:27 PM »

Very nice, JR.  Congrats...now ya got somewhere to hang all those accessories. [smiley=laugh.gif]

elvis

monorat

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2005, 06:47:25 PM »

CONGRATS JR  [smiley=1syellow1.gif]  [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=7.gif]  [smiley=drink.gif]  Can't wait to see the pics, Mine should "HATCH" next week [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] ENJOY
1972 HD 250MX
2005 FLHTCSE2, Yellow, Freedom Pipes, SE air cleaner, power commander, Freedom/Andrews gear drive cams, Saddleman custom seat, XM radio, Freedom shorty antenna, 12.5 HD 440's.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2005, 08:46:58 PM »

Thanks everybody! [smiley=beerchug.gif] How wonderful it is to share my joy with all of you and it is awesome to be on the recieving end this time. Before, I would enjoy seeing people get there bikes and would be so happy for them. Now it's my turn and I have surely cherished the moment and the day! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] I really love this site and all my brothers and sisters who make this site so great. Some people can't understand how you can call someone a friend when you haven't even met them. I have spent more time with yall on this site than some people spend with there so called friends.
I would really like to make it to the rally but I'm not sure if it would be possible. The reason I haven't made any plans is because my daughter is getting married in July and I committed to a reunion in Chicago in August. My vacation time will eat about the majority of these two events along with my pocket book!!!!! [smiley=shocked2.gif] I was really wanting to put a face to these names. [smiley=laugh.gif] I haven't completely ruled this run out. Brian has graciously offered me a bed incase I change my mind. Wonder if he knows I have been to prison for killing someone? [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Just kidding Brian! [smiley=beerchug.gif]( That was my brother) [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Thanks again everyone, Bless you!  
                                                                       JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2005, 09:04:31 PM »

its really cool and I never loose that feeliing when I watch folks get a new bike and get their pics taken for the 1st time - its always good to remember and not take it for granted - again congradulations and good to have you as a friend - you'd hate me worse if ya met me anyhow  [smiley=smoking.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2005, 09:34:40 PM »

I have seen one in person, and pics DO NOT do that paint justice.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2005, 10:08:26 PM »

Brian has graciously offered me a bed incase I change my mind.

And the offer still stands, JR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . as long as your brother's not coming along. [smiley=laugh.gif]

BTW, WTF are you doing posting here?  You're supposed to be riding! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 10:09:19 PM by 103tHunDer »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2005, 11:08:01 PM »

And the offer still stands, JR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . as long as your brother's not coming along. [smiley=laugh.gif]

BTW, WTF are you doing posting here?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 11:09:37 PM by twolanerider »

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2005, 09:30:11 AM »

JR!,

That scoot looks sweet!  Sorry, I've been away from the site all week.  Congrats again on the bike & can't wait to see all of the mods you've piled up.  Ride safe & enjoy, we've been waiting a long time!

Yellowsed

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2005, 10:57:30 AM »

All right J Rud.......it's about time bro! [smiley=beerchug.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2005, 01:05:01 PM »

Congrats on the new scooter, the color is almost as nice as the Orange and Black and we all know which color is fastest (what are the harley racing team colors?) [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_24.gif]
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2005, 02:28:01 PM »

O`Fender, we ALL know which one is the best!!!  Let's not rub it in. [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=devil.gif]

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2005, 02:46:41 PM »

looking at the pics of the un-crating, kind of makes me wonder what exactly hd does for their set up charge.
perhaps, the uncrating itself is worth 500.00
i think not.
the bike is hot by the way.

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2005, 07:38:40 PM »

So how about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 24 queries.