CVO Social > Off Topic

GMC offering a Harley Truck

<< < (6/7) > >>

mark:
Heard negotiations ended when Ford refused to make a truck that sumped and had transmission fluid migration issues.   

J.D.:
Or when someone finally asked, "who is going to spend 6 figures all-in on a friggin pickup truck?"

dayne66:

--- Quote from: Mark on January 11, 2020, 05:18:47 PM ---Heard negotiations ended when Ford refused to make a truck that sumped and had transmission fluid migration issues.   

--- End quote ---
Most Harley truck owners don't own a Harley bike......why should they not get to have the "Harley Experience"?

mark:
I hate to be a Negative Nancy here, but I could buy a base C8 and save $30k.  Or, I could buy a $90k Porsche 911.  I just can’t pay that much for a truck when there are so many fun vehicles out there for the same or less.

CVODON:
Nice truck, not something I want but I have been looking at a Denali and it, the way I would order it, would be close to the HD price. So whatever you want, if you can afford it then its alright. Rather have this loaded vehicle than a cheapo basic Corvette or Porsche for sure at my age the truck would be more useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version