Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: OUCH!!!!!  (Read 1787 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
OUCH!!!!!
« on: May 22, 2006, 06:48:04 PM »

Injured Husband Talks to Action NewsExclusive Television Interview

TIOGA-NICETOWN - May 17, 2006 - A Philadelphia man is recovering from an attack, allegedly at the hands of his wife. The assault on his private parts has become public knowledge. In an interview with Action News after his release from, the 52-year-old victim spoke of his terrifying ordeal.

The 52-year-old Tioga-Nicetown man, who we are identifying only by his first name of Howard, arrived home late Wednesday, hours after his wife allegedly tore off two parts of his genitalia with her bare hands. Surgeons at Einstein successfully managed to repair the damage.
Howard/Tioga-Nicetown: "Doctors did a beautiful job in E.R. and the paramedics did a wonderful job, they only took 4 minutes to get here."
Howard says his 40-year-old wife Monica, who he says is bi-polar, somehow conceived the notion that he was cheating on her. So while he was asleep last night, she attacked him.
Police outside the home in Tioga-Nicetown following the domestic incident early Tuesday morning.
Howard: "I mean she just grabbed me all down there and yanking and yanking and tearing me up with those fingernails."
Police and paramedics rushed to the man's row home in the 3800 block of Pulaski where they found him bleeding profusely. He was rushed to Einstein where doctors first labeled his condition critical. He was later upgraded to stable after having reattachment surgery and a few doses of morphine. Howard still cannot believe his wife of 11 years would allegedly do this him.
Howard: "I can see doing something like that to a rapist, or mugger but not a husband, not something like..."
Dann: "She thought that you were cheating on her?"
Howard: "I wasn't cheating on nobody, I'm home in bed at 8' 0 clock every night, I mean I'm not out there messing around."
Brian Lawson/neighbor: "I mean men cringing when they hear the story, I mean uh, I'm just cringing thinking about it."
Antoinette Fortune/Neighbor: "Who would wanna do something like that?"
Unidentified Neighbor: "That's kinda nasty. That's drastic isn't it? He's lucky to be alive."
Some neighbors say Howard's had problems with his wife before and has thrown her out only to let her back in. They worry what'll happen next.
Dann Cuellar: "Howard, you're not gonna let her back in here are you?"
Howard: "Oh no, no, no. She's in jail where she belongs."
At one point, Howard's wife Monica was facing attempted murder charges but now, the D.A.'s office has asked that a psychiatric evaluation be performed before any charges are filed.
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: OUCH!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 07:29:59 PM »

Saw that on the news last night.......That's NUTS!!!!! ;D ;D [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

JR [smiley=banana.gif]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 09:51:01 PM by J.Rud »

Ravenworks

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 07:33:25 PM »

I would have killed her,plain and simple.

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 08:08:59 PM »

I would have killed her,plain and simple.

YEA WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 09:40:11 PM »

My opinion is that after the first tug.......she's a gonner.  How can any man let some d-bag tear the twins off with out a good fight....The first ones gotta hurt, but from there......IT'S ON.....

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 08:03:51 PM »

Can this dude spell D-I-V-O-R-C-E?  Then court order...then 38 Special...put her out of her misery.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

UltraPolecat

• Elite CVO Member
  • Good Bye Milk Dud! Hello Black Beauty!

• CVO1: 06 SEUC Black Candy Crimson
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 12:54:27 PM »

Come on guys,

Its hard to pull the trigger when you got both hands holding in whats left of the boys... [smiley=wreck.gif]

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 10:39:08 AM »

Bull$hit,
    I'm not talking about pulling a trigger (there was enough pulling going on already.  I'm talking about beating that b!tch with a ball peen hammer.......They should put them both in a cell and let him tear her twins off......JMHO

_Beagle [smiley=beatdeadhorse.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 11:27:06 AM »

If he didn't knock her freakin head off her shoulders after the initial gouge of the fingernails, then it sounds like Sadist meets Masochist to me.

Good match, to hell with both of em.  >:(

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 11:40:01 AM »

Tell me about it......maybe he liked it....

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 04:13:49 PM »

Bull$hit,
    I'm not talking about pulling a trigger (there was enough pulling going on already.  I'm talking about beating that b!tch with a ball peen hammer.......They should put them both in a cell and let him tear her twins off......JMHO

_Beagle [smiley=beatdeadhorse.gif]
Hey Beags a little pent up anger in ya Bro?  No seriously,there would be a sh!tstorm after the attempt to remove my manhood thats for sure.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 24 queries.