Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Parts Ho's  (Read 1848 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Parts Ho's
« on: February 26, 2006, 09:11:47 PM »

Lately,
  Myself and another member of this site were accused of being "Parts Ho's" (buying everything in site from this site),  well,  here is the latest update from the Ho house.  This bike is a '01 Road King,  pretty plain that didn't get ridden much.  BTW....this is the bro-in-laws bike.....love my sis.....still feel sorry for him.   Look at the pics (sorry boyz,  didn't take before and afters........wish to hell I did)....

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Parts Ho's
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:20:45 PM »

More bling..........
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 09:22:01 PM »

Dumb A$$ did it again.......having a senoir moment......

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 09:23:13 PM »

More more more......

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 09:25:03 PM »

last one.......I LOVE THIS SH$T........

_Beagle [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 09:29:26 PM »

We took a plain jane RK.......and bling....bling.....bling.....  Sill need to wash the sucker and get the paw prints off,  but WOW....you gotta be happy with that.......

Now time for.. [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 10:11:35 PM »

I know speaking my name out loud on the site today is not a good thing bro, but hell, the bike was in my garage for 8 days brother,  cut me some slack  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=drink.gif]  make sure you're stocked up on Maker's Mark for Friday   [smiley=drink.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 10:52:56 PM »

Beagle, I almost never recommend a product I haven't used myself.  But will do so here.  A buddy has a couple of pieces from this outfit: http://www.ironglassdesign.com

He's got a blue timer cover and a blue dash cover on his bagger.  The blue he's got (at least from photos) would look very cool against the color scheme on that bike.  Take a look and see if any of it catches your eye.

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 10:56:21 PM »

Very nice! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Me likey!

How did get the matching Tour Pack?

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 12:14:55 AM »

Same dude that painted my new Hoppe Fairing did the blue tour-pak Great job of matching the candy blue marble base.  Norton's Custom Design San Marcos California  and the best thing is the tour-pak was off the 03 Golden SERK I wrecked last June. Old Flo lives on  ;)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 12:39:01 AM »

TwoLane,
 Thanks for the go to........he's about spent out....hangin  around with Spidey too long ...... We all know about Spidey.....It's an addiction (Well some make it back alive......let's do some chrome ....you got the stuff??? that's what happens.......You got some some chrome..........   Thanks for askin' this poor ol' soul.....(right, married to my sister {the good one} other ones a piece of work......I need chrome now......

_Beagle

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 12:36:43 PM »

Hey Beags, I'm the one who called you 2 parts ho's.Spidey has been looking for a price for the parts that came off my 02 SERK.I think he said he might have a chopped tour pak somewhere.Maybe we can work out a trade plus cash deal.LMK. Also love the sycle and in the background of your photos is that your new lift,Spidey says you have been having a little fun with it.Later,Q [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 02:39:15 PM »

Hey Q
          Sent you a PM.

later
        Big B

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 02:57:19 PM »

Got it.I also posted in the Buying thread as well. Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 11:47:08 AM »

Q,
    Yeah,  that's the lift.  I think Mrs. Beagle likes it more than me.....Had to park my bike on to keep her the heck off it.......well, actually,  the garage is a little full right now and the only way to get three bikes in there at once is to put one up on the lift.  I'd still take the lift WAY OVER the space it takes up.  After all,  garages were invented to work on bikes and drink beer (I have no idea which idiot first put a car in one....looks like the idea caught on though).  Oh well....

Later

_Beagle
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 24 queries.