Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Cherry SEEG???  (Read 726 times)

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
New Cherry SEEG???
« on: February 05, 2006, 07:51:27 PM »

Alright who picked up a new Cherry SEEG and was trailering it eastbound across I-80 through PA last week? I was just runnin down the road jammin to the XM tunes in the big rig when ahead what do I spy - A SUV with a lil trailer with high sides but uncovered and hazards a flashin (I think the lil suv had about as many ponies as the Hog in back did) as they pulled the hills. I'm pullin 95,000 lbs 10ft wide and my big cam Cummins is gobblin up the hills without even droppin a gear so i get over to make the pass and my mundane day gets a spark of life. Up til I make the pass I don't know theres even a bike in the trailer as I'm watchin the road, the flashing hazards, mirrors etc, and the trailer has high sides, then as I start to pass, I see its a bike, its a HD, - wait - wait - I'ts more than that - its - its - yes - Its a SEEG!!!! I couldn't even spare a second glimpse as I knew I was distracted already and needed to watch the road / mirrors through the pass since usually I have the cages all nervous as i pass with warning signs, flags and lights a flashin. As I completed the pass and safely got some distance and came back over I smiled for the rest of the drive thinking thoughts of ridin, chrome, and friends. Whoever that was - fine lookin bike - and thanks for the grin. :)
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

jdracing

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: New Cherry SEEG???
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 07:58:37 PM »

Great image and moment, CEEJ.  Thanks for sharing it.
Jeff
Fremont, CA

2005 Cherry SEEG, V&H Dresser Duals, Samson Rolled Thunder Mufflers, Ness Big Sucker, and Race Tuner

2005 Sierra Red/Silver Dyna Low Rider (Wife's ride), SE Tapered Mufflers, Ness Big Sucker, and Stage

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 24 queries.