Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: hp rating on 103 vrs 110 cvo engines  (Read 75707 times)

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: hp rating on 103 vrs 110 cvo engines
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2009, 05:31:35 PM »

Happyman,

Review the changes in HP & TQ with a few mods in the post Dyno Results on my 103" 2010 ULTRA Limited. Did not take a lot.

geezerglide

ya have a crane 300-2 cam,i may slap in. also have the  255 cams setting here that come out of the 07 cvo. a cat free exhaust, decent mufflers. and a aircleaner and should  be close to  85 hp and  100 tq. should be good enough for for what i do. been down the road of real good builds but them days are over. if i want to go fast i get on the 07 sportster. its basically stock now but  pretty quick.  may just give it a little more and it will run real good. but kinda getting that out of the system at my age.

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »

ya have a crane 300-2 cam,i may slap in. also have the  255 cams setting here that come out of the 07 cvo. a cat free exhaust, decent mufflers. and a aircleaner and should  be close to  85 hp and  100 tq. should be good enough for for what i do. been down the road of real good builds but them days are over. if i want to go fast i get on the 07 sportster. its basically stock now but  pretty quick.  may just give it a little more and it will run real good. but kinda getting that out of the system at my age.

Uh oh..........
here we go......comparing who's oldest!

I have found the new 96-110 are pretty good power, at least for what I do.
I still have a "need for speed", but, that's why I have my hot rod bagger!
For touring, and 2-up, that's what these bikes are for, right?
It does not take much to get great power, like said: simple cam change, intake, exhaust, good tune, and you have it.....wanna go fast? Get a V-Rod!
HOGMIKE

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »

Uh oh..........
here we go......comparing who's oldest!

I have found the new 96-110 are pretty good power, at least for what I do.
I still have a "need for speed", but, that's why I have my hot rod bagger!
For touring, and 2-up, that's what these bikes are for, right?
It does not take much to get great power, like said: simple cam change, intake, exhaust, good tune, and you have it.....wanna go fast? Get a V-Rod!

ya the v-rod will do pretty good. just not  my cup of tea. they do seem to pull prety good from 70 mph to  130.  i don't consider my bagger  to  be a hot rod with no more output than its gonna have. the 07 CVO i had i guess you could call that a half assed hot rod. right at  108 hp and 120 tq and it had the 3:15 gear and it wojuld rip.    the dyno  used is a honest dyo. if it were  on some  of the dyno i see  now and again it would have 120hp  130 tq.    alli know for sure it ran good and was a nice looking bike.

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2009, 12:39:55 AM »

I picked up yhe bike from SBC today drove it from Tempe on the 202 to Centrla Phoenix and uo and down the highay befor traffic got stupid, and it sure has got a lot of juice compared to the old 103". I was really impressed could not believe it was the same bike. It was only 70 deg F, of course it ran a lot cooler, will keep you all inormed on the way it runs, so far great.

The Supertrapp Fatshotz with the CAT removed (Fullsac) sound great and love the look of the HD Ventilator AC. I'll get some pictures tommorrow.

geezerglide
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 12:43:07 AM by geezerglide »

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2009, 12:54:29 AM »

I picked up yhe bike from SBC today drove it from Tempe on the 202 to Centrla Phoenix and uo and down the highay befor traffic got stupid, and it sure has got a lot of juice compared to the old 103". I was really impressed could not believe it was the same bike. It was only 70 deg F, of course it ran a lot cooler, will keep you all inormed on the way it runs, so far great.

The Supertrapp Fatshotz with the CAT removed (Fullsac) sound great and love the look of the HD Ventilator AC. I'll get some pictures tommorrow.

geezerglide

sounds like you are having fun
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 20 queries.