Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New Rinehart 2-1 for FL, anyone have them yet?  (Read 4629 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: New Rinehart 2-1 for FL, anyone have them yet?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 07:32:17 AM »

That pipe looks awesome.  I saw miker post 2-3K.  2-3K what?  Does it cost that much?  What does it cost anyway?  Just interested for future ref.

No, sorry for the confusion

The pipe is around 900 beans(shipping and stuff, probably get a jobbers cost if you know someone)
the sert and dyno was another 6 bennies...After a tru-track at $400 and nitrogen tire fill I am around 2k....Still gotta lock the saddlebags, change the rear rotor, check into this rocker box issue, get a corbin, move the directionals, install a two wheel tunes and so on,  That'll get it up there. Plus a dead center if I am still biting.  I am trying to finish my 1935 vld solo too, and need to do that 1st. 

MR

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: New Rinehart 2-1 for FL, anyone have them yet?
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 07:33:54 AM »

No, sorry for the confusion

The pipe is around 900 beans(shipping and stuff, probably get a jobbers cost if you know someone)
the sert and dyno was another 6 bennies...After a tru-track at $400 and nitrogen tire fill I am around 2k....Still gotta lock the saddlebags, change the rear rotor, check into this rocker box issue, get a corbin, move the directionals, install a two wheel tunes and so on,  That'll get it up there. Plus a dead center if I am still biting.  I am trying to finish my 1935 vld solo too, and need to do that 1st. 

MR

The 2-3 k in the post with the picture is rpm. it sounds nice at 2-3 k where I am usually puttin around at.

MR
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.