Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: picture  (Read 6008 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: picture
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 08:57:35 PM »

Why does this feel so much like the "S" thread? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 06:41:28 AM »

Magnum, don't feel bad. I haven't figured it out yet either! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 10:02:58 AM »

If I can do it, any of youse can too.

At the bottom of your reply text box is an area that says "Attach". Click the "Browse" button there, and it opens up your computer's files. Go to "My Pictures" there (or wherever you keep your pics), and find the pic or document you want to attach, and click on it. It will close that window, and it's now attached. It must be in one of the formats listed under the "Attach" area for it to work here, and can't be more than 1500KB. Do not click on "Preview" after you attach it either. You can add more text to your reply, or just hit the "Post" button. You've just posted a picture.

I don't know if this is the official way to do it. But it seems to work for me OK. Sometimes I have to resize the pic, but it tells you if it can't attach it for whatever reason. Remember not to Preview, or you lose the attachment. You can't Preview the pic.

C'mon now guys, try again. I know ya'll can do it! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »

If I can do it, any of youse can too.

At the bottom of your reply text box is an area that says "Attach". Click the "Browse" button there, and it opens up your computer's files. Go to "My Pictures" there (or wherever you keep your pics), and find the pic or document you want to attach, and click on it. It will close that window, and it's now attached. It must be in one of the formats listed under the "Attach" area for it to work here, and can't be more than 1500KB. Do not click on "Preview" after you attach it either. You can add more text to your reply, or just hit the "Post" button. You've just posted a picture.

I don't know if this is the official way to do it. But it seems to work for me OK. Sometimes I have to resize the pic, but it tells you if it can't attach it for whatever reason. Remember not to Preview, or you lose the attachment. You can't Preview the pic.

C'mon now guys, try again. I know ya'll can do it! ;)

Hoist! 8)MAGNUM. Hoist challenged both of us. I got mine in just now under Pictures. Not hard once given direction. Thanks Hoist.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:05:23 AM by Muffman »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 02:16:39 PM »

OK muff, one more tip. I noticed your pic and you said it was the only one small enough to attach.

Go to your "My Pictures", go to any of the pics, right click on it, and you'll see an option for "Resize". You can then resize the format to fit the site. I usually use "Medium". Now you can use all your pics! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 02:23:42 PM »

OK muff, one more tip. I noticed your pic and you said it was the only one small enough to attach.

Go to your "My Pictures", go to any of the pics, right click on it, and you'll see an option for "Resize". You can then resize the format to fit the site. I usually use "Medium". Now you can use all your pics! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! 8)  Hey, that great. I've got lots of pics from trips that are too damn big. Thanks again Hoist.

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »

Hoist. I tried right clicking & it was a no go. I don't have anything that says resize. Oh well, I'll keep playing on it.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 05:36:35 PM »

Hoist. I tried right clicking & it was a no go. I don't have anything that says resize. Oh well, I'll keep playing on it.

If you have Widows XP, and your pics are in "My Pictures", set them up as "thumbnails" in "View" from the pulldown menu. You can go onto any pic and right click. One of the options there is "Resize Pictures". Then you click that option, select "Medium" and hit OK. If you use another program for all your pics, there will be an option in one of the pulldown menus for this. Every Picture program allows you to Resize a Picture. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Janine

• FXDSE2
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXDSE2
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 07:32:42 PM »

I have to go to "edit" then "resize".
Member 4721
FXDSE2-Candy Cobalt/Midnight Blue

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2008, 05:45:19 AM »

I have to go to "edit" then "resize".

Thanks, that worked.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 25 queries.