Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: What's New With EVO's These Days?  (Read 16551 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
What's New With EVO's These Days?
« on: August 05, 2007, 02:26:03 PM »

This winter's gonna be time to freshen up the top end of my '85 4-speed EVO. I can get new SE EVO heads for $550. Are they any good? I was gonna match them with the 10.5:1 SE forged pistons made for the heads. Anyone ever run this? I run a Sifton 140 cam. Any better cam suggestions with the SE top end? I can get the S&S heads and pistons for about $500 more. Would it make much difference? S&S cam? I haven't kept up recently and was wondering if there are any other good cheap packages out there.

My bottom end is still OK. The early EVO's have a Shovelhead bottom end, with the heavy flywheels. It's a 4-speed frame with a Wide Glide front end. What's the latest and greatest from any of you guys that still remember EVO's? ::) Thanks! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: What's New With EVO's These Days?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 10:24:09 AM »

I found this on Zanotti's Lookup this morning. I can't believe it's correct. I sent them an email asking if it's correct, and if so, to order 1 for me.

16177-99, Engine 1340 Silver/Chrome, $428.04

Maybe they have one they have to get rid of. Maybe it's a typo. I'll find out soon!

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 11:10:20 AM »

I found this on Zanotti's Lookup this morning. I can't believe it's correct. I sent them an email asking if it's correct, and if so, to order 1 for me.

Maybe they have one they have to get rid of. Maybe it's a typo. I'll find out soon!

Hoist! 8)

Hoist

Order two.
An EVO in the scooters should be fun!
And I mean the SCOOTERS!

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 08:30:06 PM »

Hoist! 8)

Well Hoist

I'm still waiting!
 8) 8) 8) 8)

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 09:28:44 PM »

Well Hoist

I'm still waiting!
 8) 8) 8) 8)

No go! I knew it was an error. And Zanotti's doesn't do Internet Engines and Frames either. They said it shouldn't have been listed. I spoke with Wes and he said the SE Heads and Pistons are good. Especially for that price. He'll set me up with the cam and lifters, and I'll get the rest at HD. I think I'm gonna go for the TP Engineering oil pump too! I guess you guys are too young to know what EVO's are! ;D No recommendations for anything but a 50cc Scooter? What's up with that? :nixweiss: ;D

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 09:57:32 PM »

No go! I knew it was an error. And Zanotti's doesn't do Internet Engines and Frames either. They said it shouldn't have been listed. I spoke with Wes and he said the SE Heads and Pistons are good. Especially for that price. He'll set me up with the cam and lifters, and I'll get the rest at HD. I think I'm gonna go for the TP Engineering oil pump too! I guess you guys are too young to know what EVO's are! ;D No recommendations for anything but a 50cc Scooter? What's up with that? :nixweiss: ;D

Hoist! 8)

Hey Bud

Got some hot new scooters coming.
Ordered two so we could race!
50cc, water cooled, fuel injected, all the good stuff.
A factory racing scooter.
Rode one last week, HOT DAMN, we was sold!

:2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 10:02:05 PM by Silver-Black »

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 09:33:46 AM »

Hey Bud

Got some hot new scooters coming.
Ordered two so we could race!
50cc, water cooled, fuel injected, all the good stuff.
A factory racing scooter.
Rode one last week, HOT DAMN, we was sold!

:2vrolijk_21:

They sound like fun Chip! You know if you drop that Evo in there, you'll have to pay them taxes and insurance for it! ::) In my neighborhood on those things, I'd look like the Chinese delivery guy! ;D

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 04:54:59 PM »

OK, I think I found the replacement engine of my dreams (for now) for my '85 4-speed Evo Wide Glide. I'm looking for a brand new, w/MSO, S&S 4" Bore 113" Evo Style Engine, in Natural finish, a complete long block, completely assembled by S&S, w/Super G carb and S&S IST ignition. This is sold as a package and carries a 3 year P&L W.....ty! I was wondering if anyone had any connections for new S&S Engines, that might be able to hook me up. Please PM me if you think you can help me obtain one reasonably. It's shown in the J&P Cycles Catalog for $6250. I'm hoping for much cheaper than that. ;) Here's the link to the engine on the J&P site: http://www.jpcycles.com/catalog/2007HarleyCatalog/0512.asp

Thanks gang! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 05:00:27 PM by Hoist »

HEADPAN62

• Elite CVO Member
  • born in the wind!!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »

I will check with my friend at the dealership,,,he can most likely get me 15-20 % off their cost...
2011 fltr ultra
1998 Dyna wide glide
1962 panhead rigid/chopper

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 07:28:52 AM »

building a fatvo right now. thats evo bottom, tc88 top bored to 3.875. 100 cubic inch with much better port design and easier to manage squish. projjjecting 100/100 with mild cam.

GMR-PERFORMANCE

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 09:48:41 AM »

Hoist give me a call we are a S&S service center as well a dealer. I also have another vendor that has some great prices on complete S&S engines as well dropme aline on what you need and what color. We can go from there. And dont give me crap about not know what a evo is.

P.S. the engine i have on the bench now would make you drool!!!  53 pan 100% STOCK!!!!  Been in storage for the past 33 years, The customer has the complete bike . Next step will be to bring it back with new paint and some of the small parts are missing but overall the bike is 97% stock.
2012 SHARK  S&S 124 150/140   www.gmrperformance.com

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 10:20:05 AM »

Hoist give me a call we are a S&S service center as well a dealer. I also have another vendor that has some great prices on complete S&S engines as well dropme aline on what you need and what color. We can go from there. And dont give me crap about not know what a evo is.

P.S. the engine i have on the bench now would make you drool!!!  53 pan 100% STOCK!!!!  Been in storage for the past 33 years, The customer has the complete bike . Next step will be to bring it back with new paint and some of the small parts are missing but overall the bike is 97% stock.

Hey Steve, how's it going? I had ordered the S&S 113" engine in silver for $5100. Then I started looking into getting rid of the 4-speed keywayed tapered shaft transmission, which requires new clutch assembly, inner and outer primary, new starter, etc. You know the drill. Started getting pricey for an '85 overhaul. 2 weeks later, we got a special offer from CCI. New Revtech 110" w/6-speed Revtech Trans, heavy duty clutch, inner and outer primaries, comp sprocket, chain, sprockets, 1.7 KW starter, etc. A complete builder series driveline. Cancelled the S&S and ordered the RevTech package. I know, Revtech? But for the $$, I'll be fine with it.  Since I'm getting a new front end w/Traxxion AK-20 conversion, BiTubos, PM brakes for complete bike overhaul. Didn't want to spend more than 10 grand to overhaul this bike. This package keeps it in budget. Appreciate your offer, but the driveline came in last week. Front end should be in this week, and forks getting shipped to Traxxion immediately after. So this overhaul has already started.

I like keeping everything local. My friend has a great shop in LI. Haven't had the best experience shipping stuff back and forth across the country, and getting someone local to install. Then they wash their hands of it when something happens, like the dealer did with my SERK just now. Dealer assembled the engine, screwed it up, and now due to all the time they spent already, don't want to stand behind it. I supplied all the parts, they screwed up the assembly, now they're done. I'm having my friend build an entire new engine for my SERK, from the bottom up, including new cases. He'll get the Timkin conversion done, new flywheels and rods, and use most of the new top end on it. I'll convert now to gear drive cams and R&R camplate, with the same grind cam as the original hot rod top end I have now. Not really looking for better numbers. I was real happy with the performance. But I need it assembled properly. I am looking for a bulletproof engine, not just a bulletproof top end.

That's why I'm doing the same with my '85. One guy ordering, building and assembling everything. Full responsibility with one shop. No finger pointing. And I'm out of the middle. Tired of getting stuck in the middle. I want a no questions asked responsibility with both bikes. And someplace I can go 20 minutes to have that service.

Thanks for looking out man! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 11:37:00 AM »

hey steve, we have a pan for sale.

GMR-PERFORMANCE

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 01:01:12 PM »

PAN for sale huh??   :D I like to work on them when they belong to customers but I will pass ;).  Kinda like kids they are great when they visit as long as they go HOME!!   he he

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 01:13:39 PM »

PAN for sale huh??   :D I like to work on them when they belong to customers but I will pass ;).  Kinda like kids they are great when they visit as long as they go HOME!!   he he

lol, yep. im gonna get around to finishing that build soon. pan coming out, fatvo going in. pan is 120 inch and is for sale tho.

GMR-PERFORMANCE

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 01:50:51 PM »

HMMM I think that you must be Dennis am I correct???

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 07:59:55 PM »

hehe, yep, a creature of habit is soon trapped! i have many aliases---------------lol

GMR-PERFORMANCE

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 10:56:19 AM »

The 120 pan motor gave you away. Not many have them and even less are selling one. I think it would be a cool engine to add to a build but I am not working on one at this time. however that can always change  LOL

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 01:35:52 PM »

if i was a betting man, i would say we were the ONLY one that has one for sale, considering only a few were ever delivered to customers. the reason i dont work there anymore!!!

it has never had fluids or been started. build got this far and took a back burner to other projects, then we decided bike would be more drivable and unique with the fatvo.

peace,
dennis

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 04:32:31 PM »

Any up-dates on any of these EVO builds, guys?  :nixweiss: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 04:39:25 PM »

Any up-dates on any of these EVO builds, guys?  :nixweiss: spyder

Mine's pushed til the fall spyde! :(

I made a deal with them cause they're real busy. They're gonna get my Pro Street titled so I can ride that. Then in the fall, we'll get the FXWG going again. ;)

Hoist! 8)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 04:47:17 PM »

I made a deal with them cause they're real busy. They're gonna get my Pro Street titled so I can ride that. Then in the fall, we'll get the FXWG going again. ;)

Hoist! 8)
Sounds like a good deal all around.  8) har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »

Hoist! 8)

Hey, Freak Bro!  Better plan on dropping that blue FXR3 off, too! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 05:17:03 PM »

Hey, Freak Bro!  Better plan on dropping that blue FXR3 off, too! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

I'm hoping to leave it stock Brian! And I'm gonna maintain my 2-year w.....ty too!!! ::) ??? ;D ;) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Classic Beast

• Elite CVO Member
    • BC

• Bob McImages
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 05:47:00 AM »

Hoist how is your EVO going, I went with the 127" ultima they also have a good package with engine, tranny, clutch available on ebay or from Jireh. I picked up the polished 127 for 4K includes Carb air cleaner and ignition  you can hardly rebuild one for that if you have a shop do it.
2012 Road glide ultra 103
DD7 Baker, S&S 570, Fulsac DX, 2"
SE CNC heads 58mm throttle body
95 FLSTN
127" Ultima
DD6 Baker
3 X PM 6 piston calipers
S&S Clutch
Lindal Ceramic discs
RB Black Hole pipe
Thunderstar mags
6 gal tanks
Custom Chrome front end
Rear chain drive
150WW Avon Venom rear tire
2009 Cadillac CTS-V

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008, 09:11:17 AM »

Hoist how is your EVO going, I went with the 127" ultima they also have a good package with engine, tranny, clutch available on ebay or from Jireh. I picked up the polished 127 for 4K includes Carb air cleaner and ignition  you can hardly rebuild one for that if you have a shop do it.

Hey CB, I almost went S&S 113, and looked at the Ultimas. But I went the cheapo route and got a 110" Rev Tech w/carb, ign, elec sys, 6-speed trans, complete primary setup w/heavy duty clutch, comp, chain, etc, hi tq starter. Complete Builder package. Got the whole setup for about $5500. Couldn't pass that up. We had to modify the trans case to fit it around the 4-speed frame's swingarm. But everything fit in there nice. It's kinda on hold now til winter work. I have an 89" S&S Evo on a KB Pro Street frame I'm getting titled right now too. 425lb bike. Thing flies! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Classic Beast

• Elite CVO Member
    • BC

• Bob McImages
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

The 110 should really wake it up and as you say especially when you have a local dealer to support you. I had a 110 S&S motor (special collectors edition) they only made 400 of them it was in my last bike when I bought it I have the bills where the guy Paid $14,000.00 just for the motor this was without ignition then installation etc on top of that. So things have changed a lot since then. The Ultima has treated me good, have about 8000 hard miles on it and besides loud lifter noises no issues with it. Pulled the heads off when I got it and did them up so it does scream. Looking forward to the 09 CVO ultra classic when it comes in, that will be real different for me as I spent about 20 years on a rigid 96" shovel. Maybe slow me down a bit so I live a bit longer. There is one very interesting motor from G2 motorsports which is a 126, 4 3/8 bore and just over 4" stroke it puts out about 150 hp and with very little effort it can top 170. Now if you really want to get crazy there is the 203" that fits in the stock frame from Germany for $25,000 or the RB turbo 139" at about 300HP. It's only money and you can't take it with you.
95 FLSTN
127" Ultima
DD6 Baker
3 X PM 6 piston calipers
S&S Clutch
Lindal Ceramic discs
RB Black Hole pipe
Thunderstar mags
6 gal tanks
Custom Chrome front end
Rear chain drive
2009 Cadillac CTS-V

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

The 110 should really wake it up and as you say especially when you have a local dealer to support you. I had a 110 S&S motor (special collectors edition) they only made 400 of them it was in my last bike when I bought it I have the bills where the guy Paid $14,000.00 just for the motor this was without ignition then installation etc on top of that. So things have changed a lot since then. The Ultima has treated me good, have about 8000 hard miles on it and besides loud lifter noises no issues with it. Pulled the heads off when I got it and did them up so it does scream. Looking forward to the 09 CVO ultra classic when it comes in, that will be real different for me as I spent about 20 years on a rigid 96" shovel. Maybe slow me down a bit so I live a bit longer. There is one very interesting motor from G2 motorsports which is a 126, 4 3/8 bore and just over 4" stroke it puts out about 150 hp and with very little effort it can top 170. Now if you really want to get crazy there is the 203" that fits in the stock frame from Germany for $25,000 or the RB turbo 139" at about 300HP. It's only money and you can't take it with you.

HeHeHe!!! 203"! :vrolijk27:

No, as much as I'd love one of them, the 110 for $2500 will be fine in my '85. :2vrolijk_21:

But I get a kick out of that highlighted statement! A dealer to support me? I wouldn't let a dealer around here near my bike ever again if I can help it. They all can F up a wet dream around here. Hadn't used one in years. Then when my new 110 effed up, I went with some hot rod top end parts and they did the work under w.....ty. Well that was good for 2500 miles. So I had my buddy Vern build me a REAL Timken/S&S bottom end 110 motor with the same hot rod top end parts. Vern's the only one touches my bikes if possible. I know your fairly new here, but you musta seen this around here. It's my mantra! FTF, FTW, & FTD! (Factory, W.....ty, Dealers) ;)

Hoist! 8)

Classic Beast

• Elite CVO Member
    • BC

• Bob McImages
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »

Your right about the new thing just found this site the other day when searching for something about the CVO as my scoot's a 95 so only worked on the newer bikes for friends. When I tried to find some one or a shop in my local area that knew anything about high performance harleys I just got a blank stare. They will sell you the parts even install them for you charge a fortune but when it comes to support nothing. Fortunatly I worked as a mechanic in a harley shop years ago so was able to do my own work but others are not so lucky. We have a harley stealer but he only knows how to bolt on the screamin eagle parts I know as I have had to tune and repair some of his work.
95 FLSTN
127" Ultima
DD6 Baker
3 X PM 6 piston calipers
S&S Clutch
Lindal Ceramic discs
RB Black Hole pipe
Thunderstar mags
6 gal tanks
Custom Chrome front end
Rear chain drive
2009 Cadillac CTS-V

Slowride262

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 12:16:44 AM »

Dennis Kirk has the 124" motors for real cheap.......
You Can't Win At A Game Of LOSERS

elvislee

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 12:44:03 PM »

Was down talking to my local wrench today and a fellow pulled up with a trailer with an 86 FXR loaded on the back; had some coil problems. Pulled the bike off the trailer an Al (Local Wrench) who also sold the bike to this fella a few years back was makeing out a work order when he looked at the odometer miles he said "Man, there's 208,000 miles on this thing, you put a 100k miles on this bike since I sold it to ya"? The fella told him, "Yup, been riding to New Orleans and back to Mobile at least a few times a week. We were talking and Al and the fella said a wrench had never broken that EVO motor down for ANYTHING!...He chamges the oil every 2k like clockwork he said...208,000 miles with no engine work on the EVO....WOW!...Is this a testimony to the toughness of the EVO as many have said, or is this not normal or maybe BS? Whada ya think?

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2008, 01:59:39 PM »

It's the motor that brought the MoCo back.  'Nuff said.  :drink: I wonder, did he say what else was still w/o problems on the 200+K mile bike?????  Clutch, belt,????    :nixweiss:   spyder

RedFXR2

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2008, 02:07:25 PM »

I took a quick look on the web and can't find it, but a few years ago, there was an article in the HOG magazine about an elderly man in (I think) Washington state whose eyesight had finally gotten bad enough to make him give up his drivers' license.  He had an Evo Electra Glide with something ridiculous, like 400K miles on it.  He had made numerous laps around the US and all kinds of other trips.  According to the article, he had only done routine maintenance to the motor.  Anyway, HD had bought the bike from him to tear down the motor for study purposes, then they were going to re-assemble it and put it on display at the factory in Milwaukee.

Maybe somebody has back issues and can find it.  I might not have all the details exact but that's the basic story.

I've seen numerous riders on various forums attesting to 100K+ miles on their Evos with no major repairs.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »

Actually the guy is from the piedmont section of NC......I met him and he's still alive and riding the bike that the MoCo gave him new to take his high mileage Evo for analysis.  He had a ton of miles on the newer one when I saw him at the dealership in Salisbury, NC.  What a character.  Attributed his good service/longevity motor to a couple of things:  1) reg. maintenance and oil/filter changes and 2) always warming the motor sufficiently before moving the scooter.  Something that a lot of us don't do religiously.  :o har!  spyder

elvislee

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2008, 06:12:21 PM »

It's the motor that brought the MoCo back.  'Nuff said.  :drink: I wonder, did he say what else was still w/o problems on the 200+K mile bike?????  Clutch, belt,????    :nixweiss:   spyder

I don't really know. He had "Performance Machine" brakes and was getting new pads, had dual disks brakes on his 21" front wheel (same as FXR3). He was having new clutch, and throttle cables also to his buckhorns. Had Fwd Controls and Corbin seat (Pillow Type). The bike visually wasn't looking the best; you could tell its been down the road and around the block more than once. The head bolts were ALL rusted, jugs, primarys somewhat pitted...Ya'll know the deal...I'm going back tomorrow or Thursday and I'll ask about clutch, tranny, etc., ect.  :2vrolijk_21:

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 07:41:08 PM »

Just found out that the guy who purchased mine has sold it...I wish I still had that bike too!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 07:57:58 PM »

Just found out that the guy who purchased mine has sold it...I wish I still had that bike too!
He didn't keep it long.  :o Speculating or just doesn't know what he wants? :-\  spyder
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 21 queries.