Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Beating a dead horse..  (Read 3925 times)

Gatekeeper

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Beating a dead horse..
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »

I call the customer service at HD to complain about my rims and floorboards. Told me the same thing that at some point it is my bike not theirs. I told them  that I got that part but the part I don't he got was when you ask 28,500 for a bike and I pay that I expect to have the chrome stay where it was put and not have it fall off my bike on my garage floor. I don't think he got that part even after I repeated it several times... Slow learners I guess...

I told him that I replace the rider floor boards with new ones last year and they are starting to bubble up and that really made me mad. He told me to go to the dealer and I told him that the dealer didn't deserve to see me get upset about the way my bike was pealing. I love the bike but every time I wipe it down and get another piece of chrome in my hand it just pisses me off.

Thanks for my start of spring rant (and this dead horse is really starting to smell) about this I have already started to look for replacement parts for the floor boards. Cheaper then a new CVO lol.

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.625 seconds with 25 queries.