Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: Top Coat Surface Sealant  (Read 19006 times)

Eazily9

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
Top Coat Surface Sealant
« on: February 27, 2017, 02:22:48 PM »

Any of you guys heard of this product. There's a video where it's being applied to a brand new 17 Orange CVO SG. Check it out.

https://topcoat.store/pages/getf11

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dm930

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide (Hard Candy Mercury)
Re: Top Coat Surface Sealant
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 02:32:11 PM »

I have watched the video.  It appears that it works on both denim and glass finishes.  Still a bit skeptical if I'm being totally honest.
2015 CVO SG
2013 Fatboy Lo
and 20 others I can't remember....

Eazily9

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »

I have watched the video.  It appears that it works on both denim and glass finishes.  Still a bit skeptical if I'm being totally honest.
Yeah, I'm the same way. Skeptical about mist everything.

100HP

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 07:01:35 PM »

Just ordered it, will keep you informed of delivery time to get , product packing and how it works, Will use it on my 2010 CVO S/G.
   Seems to good to be true, but hay, A Harley service guru says that its the greatest.  WooHoo.

dm930

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide (Hard Candy Mercury)
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 07:16:15 PM »

Very interested in the results.
2015 CVO SG
2013 Fatboy Lo
and 20 others I can't remember....

el Cadar

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WA

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 09:20:43 PM »

Would truly be a remarkable product if it worked...time will tell...very interested in knowing...

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 10:10:00 PM »

Don't get your hopes up.  There are literally hundreds of products out there making the same sorts of claims, and there really aren't hundreds of new secret formulas for super sealants and polish.  At least this one doesn't try to make you believe it lasts indefinitely, like some claim.  But at 3 to 6 months between applications, this one is no better than those other products including the ones you can buy off the shelf for $10 per 16oz container, instead of $60 per 16oz container for this one.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 11:12:26 PM »

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=111185.msg1420632#msg1420632

Like Jerry Jeff Walker sang: ...been down this road once or twice before.....

:vanish:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Eazily9

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 02:57:03 PM »

Just ordered it, will keep you informed of delivery time to get , product packing and how it works, Will use it on my 2010 CVO S/G.
   Seems to good to be true, but hay, A Harley service guru says that its the greatest.  WooHoo.
Definitely let us know how it goes. Thanks for being the guinea pig. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 06:53:13 PM »

remember, you do get a 30 day satisfaction guarantee with it.  if you don't think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, send it all back and you'll get your money back.  unless you ordered a gallon of it...
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

100HP

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 07:18:06 PM »

Come on, can't tell me that there is one person on this thread that isn't like the rest of us and doesn't have a dozen bottles of off the shelf, next greatest bought at the rally, mail order-I saw it on the internet "so it must be good or my buddies granpaw's 25 year old formula product. 
    I am the most optimistic pessimist that you will ever meet but that doesn't stop me from trying or looking.  By the way, I'm also on my third marriage.  HA!!

100HP

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 06:26:57 PM »

To anyone that has an interest, Ordered the TopCoat on 3/7, got a confirmation same day of receipt for my order and was told that it takes about 72 hrs to process due to "High Volume" and it is now 3/14 with no notification of shipping.  I guess that the garage is kind of full or they are waiting on their still to produce the product.   

el Cadar

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WA

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 07:07:58 PM »

I have my fair share of bottles...not ashamed to say I'm always on the look out for the 'one' that outlasts them all.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 07:31:11 PM »

remember, you do get a 30 day satisfaction guarantee with it.  if you don't think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, send it all back and you'll get your money back.  unless you ordered a gallon of it...

So you only get 30 days to see if the product meets all those lofty claims.  Since it's supposed to last much more than 30 days, how exactly does that work?  I'll be waiting to hear from the first person to try to get all their money back.  Let's see, shipping fees are not refundable, and you have to pay to ship the product back to them as well.  Then there is a long list of requirements and conditions on their site which means most refund requests won't be approved.  This is typical of places selling miracle products btw.

Jerry ;)
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Eazily9

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 10:40:32 PM »

To anyone that has an interest, Ordered the TopCoat on 3/7, got a confirmation same day of receipt for my order and was told that it takes about 72 hrs to process due to "High Volume" and it is now 3/14 with no notification of shipping.  I guess that the garage is kind of full or they are waiting on their still to produce the product.
I've been keeping up with them on Facebook and it seems they have been overloaded with orders. That's what they have been saying to all posts pertaining to lengthy waits on orders. A couple have confirmed finally receiving their orders and they are extremely happy with the product. I really think they were ill prepared for what was coming. By failing to prepare, you're preparing to fail. That's what coach always told us. Lol. Good luck man.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 26 queries.