Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

Blue Tooth, and Cigarette lighter

(1/2) > >>

Dawolf:
I was wondering if anyone has either tried or knows about the Bluetooth on the new radio. Can I connect my phone, a headset etc...
Also I was wondering if anyone knows the locations of the 12v cigarette lighter type plugs, there are supposed to be 2 of them.!

Thanks

porthole:
Hey Ray
Welcome

On the 05 the cigar lighter is on the left side, inner fairing, near the bottom.

displacing air:
I thought the stereo was bluetooth compatible...meaning this isnt a option...just a function of the stereo. Usually a device is bluetooth capable or not...never heard of adding it.

fxdjerry:

--- Quote ---I thought the stereo was bluetooth compatible...meaning this isnt a option...just a function of the stereo. Usually a device is bluetooth capable or not...never heard of adding it.
--- End quote ---
I'll have the bluetooth option installed in mine this week. At a minimum it should interface with my cell phone(certified to talk to a few) and do things like place caller Id info on the radio display I think it also does voice dial. What the marketing guys say it will do and what the real world is like may be two different stories. I'll know in few days.

fxdjerry:
I was close . Here is the official HD version:

Advanced Audio Bluetooth Hands Free Cell Phone Interface

This Advanced Audio Hands-Free Kit allows your Bluetooth-capable cell phone to communicate with the motorcycle's radio. Utilizing your Harley-Davidson

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version