Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

RAM Mount for Wild 1 ?

(1/2) > >>

DREBBIN:
Anyone found a Ram Mount that fits onto the Wild 1 575 1.25" bar?  I'm looking to fit my GPS 2610 mount.  I have the GPS holder but need to find a mount to the bar and arm.  Any ideas or sources appreciated, DREBBIN

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---Anyone found a Ram Mount that fits onto the Wild 1 575 1.25" bar?
--- End quote ---

Twolanerider:
OK Drebbin, just got back in town from the Bikes Blues and BBQ rally in Fayetteville, Arkansas and can look up the part numbers now.  At GPS City (www.gpscity.com) you can get almost everything you need to mount the unit on the fat handlebars with these two part numbers:

RAM-B-101-231LU

010-10495-00

The other item you'll need will be a cig lighter end for the cord to power the unit.  One of those part numbers includes a power/audio cable that's made to work with it's associated cradle.  But it's bare wires on the other end.  So you'll cut the wires off to length and put on an end.

FWIW, Radio Shaq has a handy one that uses spring loaded crimp type connectors that actually work well and the unit is fused.  Made for a simple, secure, and protecting installation that has worked even through torrential rains without a problem.

DREBBIN:

--- Quote ---OK Drebbin, just got back in town from the Bikes Blues and BBQ rally in Fayetteville, Arkansas and can look up the part numbers now.
--- End quote ---

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---
Thnx brother !
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version