Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A bottle of Merlot  (Read 769 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
A bottle of Merlot
« on: November 27, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »

A gentleman asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot over to an attractive woman.
The waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said,
"This is from the gentleman seated over there," indicating the sender.

She regarded the wine coolly for a second, not looking at the man, and decided to send a reply note to the man. The waiter, who was lingering for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.
The note read: "For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank, and 7 inches in your pants."

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to return it to the woman. It read: "For your information, I have a Ferrari Maranello, a BMW Z8, a Mercedes CL600 and a Porsche Turbo in my garage.  There is over twenty million dollars in my bank account. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I cut three inches off. 

Just send the bottle back."
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: A bottle of Merlot
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 12:49:55 AM »

A gentleman asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot over to an attractive woman.
The waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said,
"This is from the gentleman seated over there," indicating the sender.

She regarded the wine coolly for a second, not looking at the man, and decided to send a reply note to the man. The waiter, who was lingering for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.
The note read: "For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank, and 7 inches in your pants."

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to return it to the woman. It read: "For your information, I have a Ferrari Maranello, a BMW Z8, a Mercedes CL600 and a Porsche Turbo in my garage.  There is over twenty million dollars in my bank account. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I cut three inches off. 

Just send the bottle back."

Harry,
  I told that crazy b**ch to keep that confidential.  Never trust a woman sitting alone in a Bar.  And to think, she never even mentioned my Dresser!  There endeth the lesson.  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Break-In

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary Edition 513/900
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO3: 1997 FXSTC
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 06:10:57 AM »

funny

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 08:35:46 PM »

Hubbard with 20 million in the bank shouldn't maudie be a little faster than a VRod :)   I know a roadking that wants to play with ole maudie too  :huepfenlol2:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 08:39:24 PM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 06:22:27 AM »

I like Merlot.  I'll sip that at the finish line while Harry's Road King and Carl's Maude come screamin' by.

:cherry:

Texas Lurker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 01:25:07 AM »

SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!        Linny

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.