Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Biker chicks  (Read 6111 times)

Cannibus_Man

• Full CVO Member
  • I love to set off car alarms
Biker chicks
« on: May 24, 2005, 01:22:39 AM »

eh he   [smiley=laugh.gif]
~late~ Cann

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Biker chicks
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 01:43:34 AM »

eh he   [smiley=laugh.gif]

That's Hot!...

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Body Double
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 09:23:36 PM »

Ya know, Biker Chicks . . . .

« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 09:37:37 PM by 103tHunDer »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 09:25:16 PM »

. . . .  bears a strong resemblance to . . . .     [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=7.gif]

« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 09:37:04 PM by 103tHunDer »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 10:33:51 PM »

. . . .  bears a strong resemblance to . . . .     [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=7.gif]

Brian, don't know quite how to tell you this.  But, um, if those are your idea of "chicks" then I'm not the one with issues my friend.  No sireeeeee..... [smiley=shocked2.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 08:39:48 AM »

don't kid yourself twolane that would just make your issues different from his..... [smiley=zstupid.gif]
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 10:01:29 PM »

Brian, don't know quite how to tell you this.  But, um, if those are your idea of "chicks" then I'm not the one with issues my friend.  No sireeeeee..... [smiley=shocked2.gif]

Brian, slash up pipes, trailer weenie,  UMM  maybe you need to call HUB about those modified leather pants.                
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 10:08:14 PM »

Fuzzy faces, dark eyes, black jackets and hats.  If it looks like a chick and dresses like a chick, then it must be a __________. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2005, 10:09:55 PM »

Brian, slash up pipes, trailer weenie,  UMM  maybe you need to call HUB about those modified leather pants.                

OTIS,

Ok, I'm stupid...Help me understand the slash up pipes comments...of course you know the reason why...I have them too...perfer the design with the paint job...

Thanks,

--Jock

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2005, 10:16:52 PM »

Jock, long story, but it's just some chit the biker chicks have been giving me all in good fun. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2005, 10:39:35 PM »

So very interesting!

I remember having a conversation about different things Harley with Shrader at Maggie Valley. He was telling me about some of the boo-boos in manufacturing at the MOCO.

He said that they had a vendor produce mufflers that had the mounting bracket on the bottom instead of the top. Harley got the mufflers and paid the vendor before realizing that the mounting brackets were on the bottom instead of the top. They fired the vendor and then decided to sell the mufflers as

"SLASH UP" mufflers.

As I was looking at the 4 change a day wardrobe in 103T's climate conditioned trailer I noticed  "OMG" there are the infamous "slash up mufflers".

Before he could find out how rare they were I offered him big bucks $$$$ for them. But dang it, he already knew.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005, 02:59:35 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, 103tHunDer,
  [smiley=zwtf.gif]I am APPALLED!!  I cannot believe you would POST my two BEST girls, which everybody asks for first, and not give ME the recognition I deserve for their discovery!  Although they are joined at the Hip, they are, beyond question, my BEST earners!  You would be wise to not repeat a blunder of this magnitude in the future, as my "PIMP" [smiley=pimp2.gif] status is impeccable.  If your improvidence in this matter creates any damage to my reputation, you will be dealt with immediately. [smiley=behead.gif]  You have been warned! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD  
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 05:51:17 PM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2005, 05:05:54 PM »

[smiley=zwtf.gif]I am APPALLED!!  I cannot believe you would POST my two BEST girls,

Oh my.... [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif]

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2005, 10:54:55 PM »

[smiley=zwtf.gif]I am APPALLED!!  I cannot believe you would POST my two BEST girls, which everybody asks for first, and not give ME the recognition I deserve for their discovery!  Although they are joined at the Hip, they are, beyond question, my BEST earners!  You would be wise to not repeat a blunder of this magnitude in the future, as my "PIMP" [smiley=pimp2.gif] status is impeccable.  If your improvidence in this matter creates any damage to my reputation, you will be dealt with immediately. [smiley=behead.gif]  You have been warned! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD  

A pimp, you mean a pimpel on a mules ass.

OTIS
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005, 11:19:15 PM »

And following, I submit Exhibit A, as proof that Master Hubbard speaketh the truth, a photo of he and his "two BEST girls."

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2005, 11:28:12 PM »

A pimp, you mean a pimpel on a mules ass.

OTIS

Yeah, 'er 'uh, OTIS!
 I was being objective and testing the thickness of your skin, my Brother! [smiley=shifty.gif]  My comments about you and your Sister, [smiley=oops.gif] I mean Brother,on that particular off the wall subject, will pale in comparison to the Hardcore Liberal Press, when you file your candidacy for our Highest Office. [smiley=nervous.gif]  If we are going to win this election, we must work together, and you must put your total TRUST in me! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  We WILL Win! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  Now, come over here and pop this pimple! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD    
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 24 queries.