Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: doctor doctor come quick  (Read 776 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
doctor doctor come quick
« on: February 16, 2006, 12:08:18 AM »

If this doesn't make you laugh out loud, nothing in this lifetime ever will.   Doctor, Doctor!!

A little boy blows up his balloon and starts flicking it all around the house with his finger. His mother tells him to stop it as he's liable to break something. The boy continues. "Johnny!" mom screams. "Knock it off. You're going to break something." He stops and eventually mom leaves for a short trip to the store.
Johnny starts up with the balloon again. He gives it one last flick and it lands in the toilet.
Mom comes in and while putting away the groceries gets the urge. A diarrhea run. She can hardly make it to the toilet in time and SPLASH, out it comes.
When she's finished she looks down and can't believe what she's seeing.thing is in the toilet!
She calls her doctor.
The doctor is baffled as she describes the situation, but he assures her he'll be over shortly to examine everything.
When he arrives she leads him to the bathroom and he gets down on his knees and takes a long, hard look at the thing.
Finally, he takes out his pen and sort of touches it to see what it might be and POP! The balloon explodes and diarrhea is everywhere. On him, the walls, etc."Doctor! Doctor! Are you all right?" she asks.
He says, "I've been in this business for over 30 years, and this is the first time I've ever seen a fart!"

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: doctor doctor come quick
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 12:38:32 PM »

Just had an Asner ........(for those of you who don't know what an Asner is.......An Asner is when something funny happens and what ever your drinking gets expelled through your nostrils at high velocity,  usually staining your shirt and then creating a uncontrollable coughing fit)
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
Re: doctor doctor come quick
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 09:04:51 AM »

I just had an Asner at your Asner - I never heard of that before

Cheers

Dave
If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 22 queries.