Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Hells Angel's in the news.........again  (Read 7749 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Hells Angel's in the news.........again
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »

go to a strip joint with your bro's, get falling down drunk surrounded by mostly naked women, take a taxi home.
just my $0.02
B B
PS
    Don't go to a ta ta joint in LA county however or you'll be really disappointed

Always looking for an excuse to go B B, just haven't had the desire since mettin' Cindy 11 years ago.  Fond memories though I must admit.  As I recall you are so right about the LA County scene too, there's a couple near the auto auctions down there. :coolblue:

SE_DYNA

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 09:37:07 AM »

Looks like there is a movie "in production" base on the book "Under and Alone" starring Mel Gibson as "Billy"

http://imdb.com/title/tt0383026/
'07 Screamin' Eagle Dyna - Silver/Black

icybay

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: (2) 2004 SEEG B&B's ECoast & WCoast
    • CVO2: 2000 FLTRSEI B/O/W
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 09:55:46 AM »

I heard they are going to make a sequel where Mel is exposed while trying to infiltrate an outlaw Jewish biker gang. 

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 01:04:20 PM »

I thought it might be the Amish biker gang?  :nixweiss:

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 10:17:53 PM »

Back in the day, an invite to a Patch Party was about the best ticket in bikerdom. The parties weren't about making money and only close friends were invited. They were a lot more wild than even Hollywood portrayed them. The MMMC I was Prez of back east had some contests I can't write about on this site without getting the boot and deservedly so on a family oriented site. 
     Anyway, somebody decided there was money to be made from folks who thought it cool to be able to say they went to a party at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (name your favorite club)or my personal favorite, the one's who wear known associate stuff like that amounts to anything more than the cost of the shirt, patch or whatever. So all of sudden the patch parties were open to anyone with the price of entry, more cash for drinks (usually) and more cash for t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, bandanas, etc etc There's a ton of security ( read prospects looking for someone to be stupid so they can prove how tough they are) and all of the club's women are told to act like this or that and a patch party today is about the most boring thing in bikerdom. Save your money, go to a strip joint with your bro's, get falling down drunk surrounded by mostly naked women, take a taxi home.

just my $0.02

B B

PS
    Don't go to a ta ta joint in LA county however or you'll be really disappointed

B B,

That is sooooo right on it's insane...A different world these days and thank GOD for it!!

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 05:22:20 PM »

I was not a actual member of a group known far and wide down here in TEXAS but would go to party's and had a friend that would wrench on there sled's and I had a chance but was not in to some of the hard core stuff I'M not going to talk about, I might be dumb but not stupid!! I meet a girl rider in DAYTONA about 15 year's ago and she was from MONTREAL CANADA so we had a hot thing going on so I took vacation to go see her and she worked at a bank but I took about 20 TEXAS Harley T-shirt's and her biker friend's went nut's for the Tee's so I just let them have all I had but did not realize she was on the out side of the H.......... and when they found out I was from TEXAS they wanted to know who I rode with, now I'M all alone except for her and it got real quite and they asked me about B....... and some certain name's, I was getting cold chill and I could tell they where mad at her for bringing me but I kept my cool and just said was lone wolf then they wanted to see my tattoo's I was about to wet the floor because I know I would never be found because I left on a moment's notice and did not tell my people where I was going, well they did not get me to break and all of sudden it was party party party, but at time I heard two under cover guy's had got in but liked the life style and even heard they where doing each other and it got freaky and some cop's had been killed but I got my ass on the first jet to HOUSTON, I did not realize who she knew and the amount of patch holder's in H.......... in MONTREAL, nothing more freaky than a hard core biker who speaks FRENCH, I later found out one guy saved me because he ran a check on me when I was being talked to, any way I really liked her but never went back. I think god I'M alive from that ordeal.
TOM

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 05:26:14 PM »

I was not a actual member of a group known far and wide down here in TEXAS but would go to party's and had a friend that would wrench on there sled's and I had a chance but was not in to some of the hard core stuff I'M not going to talk about, I might be dumb but not stupid!! I meet a girl rider in DAYTONA about 15 year's ago and she was from MONTREAL CANADA so we had a hot thing going on so I took vacation to go see her and she worked at a bank but I took about 20 TEXAS Harley T-shirt's and her biker friend's went nut's for the Tee's so I just let them have all I had but did not realize she was on the out side of the H.......... and when they found out I was from TEXAS they wanted to know who I rode with, now I'M all alone except for her and it got real quite and they asked me about B....... and some certain name's, I was getting cold chill and I could tell they where mad at her for bringing me but I kept my cool and just said was lone wolf then they wanted to see my tattoo's I was about to wet the floor because I know I would never be found because I left on a moment's notice and did not tell my people where I was going, well they did not get me to break and all of sudden it was party party party, but at time I heard two under cover guy's had got in but liked the life style and even heard they where doing each other and it got freaky and some cop's had been killed but I got my ass on the first jet to HOUSTON, I did not realize who she knew and the amount of patch holder's in H.......... in MONTREAL, nothing more freaky than a hard core biker who speaks FRENCH, I later found out one guy saved me because he ran a check on me when I was being talked to, any way I really liked her but never went back. I think god I'M alive from that ordeal.

I'm glad you're OK too, but some things shouldn't be spoken about in public at all. Period! This is the only post you'll see from me in this thread! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »

I guess I was trying to get some of the people's attention about making comment's about them being in AARP and they think is funny but you and I know if they want you they will find you, this is really first time I mentioned my ordeal and I'M still afraid after 15 year's, some people need to know they recruit just as our military and police. There are plenty of young one's around every day.
TOM

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2007, 04:00:31 PM »

Hey Haze, do you play the fuzz guitar ?

B B

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2007, 07:36:47 PM »

Sorry I do not know what that mean's, I do not no how to play guitar, and the only fuzz I play with is between me and my wife.
TOM

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 07:42:16 PM »

Sorry I do not know what that mean's, I do not no how to play guitar, and the only fuzz I play with is between me and my wife.

Your site handle dude - - - Jimmy Hendrix did a lot of stuff with the fuzz box switched on - - for instance, the National Anthem at Woodstock. I figured you for a Hendrix fan because of your site handle

B B

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 08:00:55 PM »

Oh hell yeah!!!! I love Jimi Hendrix!! The Only other might be Eric Clapton but when I was 12 and heard the first Jimi Hendrix I was hooked on the hard rock scene and being from small town in TEXAS I was one of only few, I would get my ass kicked for my hair touching my collar but just made me little tougher putting up with the ROPER'S at school, but was really sad when he died, and Janis Joplan lived right down the street from our house, she had a set of pipe's!! But was picked on at school the whole time she lived in PORT ARTHUR, now they have a shrine put up for her and have a JANIS JOPLIN day, what hypocrits!!    PURPLE HAZE.
TOM

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 08:23:05 PM »

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »

Wow
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 21 queries.