Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: MC Club Wars???  was: ...Death Wish...  (Read 9375 times)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
Re: Talk about a Death Wish...
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2006, 12:01:49 AM »

Either that or he's a prospect for another m/c.  I'm surprised the paper even let them print both first and last name PLUS city!!  What a fool!!   [smiley=confused5.gif]
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2006, 09:11:01 AM »

I saw that guy Fritz Blau on the news last nite. A huge fire in Stamford might have burned down one of his places. It was an old warehouse that housed some antiques and I beleive Fritz owns a shop in there.Speculation was saying that the fire started in the bike shop.I don't think it was related but definately coincidental for sure.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2006, 09:43:58 AM »

Warehouse fire in CT, antiques, and motorcycle shop

Six-alarm fire destroys Stamford factory building, April 3, 2006, 8:00 PM EDT

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/connecticut/ny-bc-ct--factoryfire0403apr03,0,2865360.story?coll=ny-region-apconnecticut

« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 09:45:00 AM by porthole2 »
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2006, 10:11:05 AM »

I saw that guy Fritz Blau on the news last nite. I don't think it was related but definately coincidental for sure.

Does Fritz own the HD shop too?  Sounds like too much coincidence in the warehouse situation.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2006, 10:37:08 AM »

Yea, its Fritz's HD of Stamford.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2006, 11:03:08 AM »

Yea, its Fritz's HD of Stamford.

The Fed's shut down the shop in Bellingham, WA for a day when they arrested a bunch of Banditos and said that the International President actually was an owner in the shop.

He's in the Federal lock up in Seattle awaiting trial.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 11:06:10 AM by Rjob749 »

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2006, 12:24:15 PM »

As I get the info I will pass it on.

SPIDERMAN

Re: MC Club Wars???
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2006, 08:17:48 PM »

Interesting thread   My opinion and it's just that, my opinion, is that these things have a way of sucking in innocent bystanders  I'm sure some of you out there have support items for various organizations. I've seen folks get jacked up during heavy times for stuff like that.I'm not advocating any club or taking anyone's side on this or any other incident which follows. Just wanted to post a reminder that sometimes folks can find themselves in the middle of something just by virtue of something as innocent as a sticker on their bike or a T-shirt they bought. Normally nobody cares, but when sides start getting chosen, everything gets looked at.

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2006, 12:05:20 AM »

Interesting thread
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2006, 01:17:30 PM »

[size=18]Hells Angels members arrested with weapons, list of rivals[/size]

April 4, 2006

ENFIELD, Conn. --Two men arrested Sunday night with weapons in their car may have been Hells Angels gang members looking to retaliate for the shooting of a gang leader on Interstate 95 earlier in the day, police said.

Enfield Police Chief Carl Sferrazza told the Journal Inquirer of Manchester that Trevor Delaware, 35, and Jeffrey Richard, 39 of Andover were arrested about six hours after the shooting. They appeared to be Hells Angels and may have been looking for members of the Outlaw Motorcycle Club, which has chapters in Enfield and Waterbury, he said.

They were picked up driving a car with plates stolen from East Haven, police said. Inside police found gloves and masks, a softball bat, a bent golf club, a wooden club, a ball-peen hammer, and a loaded handgun licensed to Richard.

Sferrazza said police also found part of a police gang training manual that identified 10 Outlaws.

"There is certainly the possibility here, not the absolute certainty, but certainly the probability that these individuals were here to cause some harm perhaps to some of the Outlaw members in town," Sferrazza said. "We're not sure if that was the case or not, but it's a logical probability based on what happened earlier."

State police continued their search Tuesday for the shooter or shooters who killed Roger Mariani of Stratford and injured Paul Carrol of Bridgeport on I-95. The two were part of a group of Hells Angels riding together through West Haven on Sunday afternoon.

State police have said they do not yet know the motive for the shooting and have no evidence that it was linked to a gang rivalry.

"We're still investigating, still following leads, still looking for witnesses" said Sgt. J. Paul Vance, state police spokesman. "All the cards are still on the table. We're looking at everything."

Police were looking for a green GMC sport-utility vehicle with Florida plates. They believe four men were inside. They were also looking into the possibility that the shootings occurred during an altercation between the motorcyclists and the people in the SUV.

Waterbury attorney Leonard Crone, who has represented several Outlaws, said he doesn't know of any members who have been questioned by law enforcement about the I-95 shooting.

"They don't have any knowledge of anybody from their organization being involved in an assault or anything that happened on that highway that day," he said, adding that he was unaware of the Enfield incident.

Police said Delaware and Richard, who were stopped for a seat belt violation, told police they were going to visit a friend whom they would not identify.

Both were released on bond and scheduled to appear in court April 11.
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2006, 04:53:47 PM »

This is only the beginning.to top it all off I ride these same highways all this chit started on. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2006, 06:16:40 PM »

these things usually hit fast and end fast, hopefully things will quiet down quick
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2006, 06:26:23 PM »

Q,
    You're too damn sexy to get caught up in that sh$t.   Keep your head down and your eyes open for a while,  I hope it does die down quickly...

Be safe out there.

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2006, 08:20:57 AM »

I guess I will start to wear some body armor while twisting the throttle for a bit. But if I rip fast enough I can out run the lead. [smiley=nervous.gif]Thanks Matt.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 21 queries.