Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Stolen Bike Recovered  (Read 3588 times)

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
Stolen Bike Recovered
« on: April 15, 2006, 12:36:11 AM »

Stolen Harley Found

Don't mess with my Harley: Theft victim accused of assault
2006-04-13
by Jessica Stith
of The Daily Times Staff

A Maryville man is accused of assaulting two subcontractors who were working on his home after they allegedly attempted to steal his Harley-Davidson motorcycle.

A 24-year-old Maryville man told Blount County Sheriff's deputies that as he was passing a pickup Monday morning in Monroe County, he noticed his motorcycle in the back of the truck.

He said he realized the driver and passenger in the black Ford F-150 pickup were two subcontractors who had been working on his house, a sheriff's office report said.

The Maryville man said he pulled over and confronted a 42-year-old man and a 23-year-old man, who are both self-employed subcontractors from Madisonville. The two Madisonville men told him they stole the motorcycle from the Maryville man's house and they would take it back if he would not call the police, the report said.

The Maryville man said he followed the two men and upon arrival at his house, he got a gun from a neighbor and shot at the Monroe County vehicle several times, flattening its tires. According to the report, he then assaulted the Madisonville men by hitting them with the gun and punching them several times.

The neighbor, in order to get the three men to stop fighting, fired another gun into the air.

According to the report, both men who took the motorcycle were bleeding about the face and head but refused any medical treatment. The 42-year-old man who admitted to taking the motorcycle said he opened the unlocked garage door at the Maryville man's residence, then he and his fellow subcontractor took the Harley. They said they were taking it to Monroe County where they live.

The 23-year-old Maryville man retrieved his motorcycle from the back of the truck, and both guns were taken by officers around 7:30 a.m. Monday for processing, according to the report.

Blount County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer Marian O'Briant said the incident is being investigated by detectives and that charges are pending and will likely be taken to a grand jury.

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
Re: Stolen Bike Recovered
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 12:43:08 AM »

The thieves got off light. IMO  ;)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 02:23:17 AM »

The thieves got off light. IMO

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 09:08:33 AM »

Justice!! and Luck. What luck he saw it driving down the road.
Mark [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 09:25:19 AM »

Sounds to me that the two subcontractors don't have a brain in their head!! A couple of friggin maroons! It'll be interesting to see how this all works out in court. It's amazing what kind of people that are out there. DUMB-A$$ES  [smiley=rifle.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 10:14:28 AM »

I think I would have done the same thing.Don't ef with my scoot [smiley=nervous.gif]Dumb asses.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
  • CAUTION: Extreamly shinny. WEAR EYE PROTECTION
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 10:26:02 AM »

The truck did nothing wrong...I would have shot the subs
2006 FLHTCUSE
TrueDuals, 6-Speed, Stage-1, Race Tuner, High Flow
...and a shiny little bell

Crawdaddy

• Senior CVO Member
  • Enjoy your Freedom
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 11:10:02 AM »

The truck was aiding and abetting.  

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 11:11:13 AM »

The truck did nothing wrong...I would have shot the subs

Why mess up a good truck!!!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 11:14:01 AM »

Because if he shot them he would be sent to the pokey [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]The truck was just in the way I guess.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 12:10:55 PM »

I'd kill the truck (one in the block),  and send both to the hospital (they can't refuse medical attention if they can't talk).  If you screw with a mans ride,  you gotta be willing to pay the price.  I hope this kid can get a fair shake in the courts.
This is exactly what pisses me off with this country.........laws protecting the bad guy's......the good guy will get screwed, and probably do some time.......shame.

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 12:11:49 PM »

Any of you that saved all your old Easyriders get digging There was a series of articles called "Gorilla Living"that detailed some rather hmmmmmm- - - shall we say intersting ways of dealing with situations like this.  I had occasion to try a few of these novel ideas. Not sure what the statute of limitations is so lets just say it felt good and did the job real well  

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 12:57:46 PM »

Any of you that saved all your old Easyriders get digging There was a series of articles called "Gorilla Living"that detailed some rather hmmmmmm- - - shall we say intersting ways of dealing with situations like this.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 12:58:41 PM by Rjob749 »

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 01:57:50 PM »

The Laws of the Land were not designed for those who obey them.  I saw where the Florida Legislature passed the "Stand your Ground", Bill, into Law.  Every State should put that into Law. JMO.  As for the Guy that spotted His Motorsickle, unless he's got Mountains of Cash, I'm afraid he's facing some real hard times, literally.  That's sad.  A thief is a thief, but a Harley thief is the lowest form of mankind.  >:( I've heard that certain Vigilante tactics have been 100% effective, in removing this revolting character defect from idividuals, to the certainty they never become "repeat offenders."  Like I said, I heard that, yeah, somebody told me that.......can't recall his name, but I know he was tellin' the Truth.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD            
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 01:59:57 PM »

A good pistol-whippin' is sometimes well-deserved.  [smiley=brood.gif] har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 21 queries.