Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Stolen Bike Recovered  (Read 3587 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Stolen Bike Recovered
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 02:15:48 PM »

I'm more inclined to just having them naturally selected OUT of the gene pool.  This insures that they don't ever offend again,  and the sick, depraved trait that they carry is no longer polluting the rest of our society.  JMHO......
I agree with Hubbard,  There is nothing lower than a Harley thief (not even  whale sh$t)

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 05:19:07 PM »

We had a Customer's 2003 Heritage Softail Classic, stolen from our Showroom at our Truck Dealership, one week-end about 16 months ago, along with a Freightliner Roll-Back, which was scheduled in for maintenance, on Monday.  Our Garage Keepers Insurance Carrier, (HARCO), paid the customer for the Roll-Back, but would not pay for the Harley, as the policy states commercial vehicles, for repair or maintenance.  Couple of months ago, FBI called and said they had recovered the Harley, in tact, and the Freightliner chassis, absent the roll-back.  Said to bring titles and proof of ownership, to a certain location in WV, and pick them up.  I asked him where he found them, and who was the thief, or thieves?  Said he couldn't divulge that information, as it was an ongoing investigation.  I said, "Come on, tell me a name.  I'll save me and you, the rest of the taxpayers a pile of money."  He didn't like that, at all.  He said, "Mr. Hubbard, I would advise you to refrain from making statements like that in the future, especially to me, as that kind of talk could land you in a position you wouldn't want to be in.  Do you understand?"  Of course my reply, was, "Yes sir, and Thank you."  Still don't know who was responsible.  May never know.  That would probably be best.  Later--HUBBARD      
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 07:42:12 PM »

The truck did nothing wrong...I would have shot the subs
I may be wrong, but I would think he shot the tires out on the truck so they couldn't get away and he could pistol whip them. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Any of you that saved all your old Easyriders get digging There was a series of articles called "Gorilla Living"that detailed some rather hmmmmmm- - - shall we say intersting ways of dealing with situations like this.
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 03:52:51 PM »

Good for him, he should have let them finish the job and stiffed em on thier bill! Lousy no good sum bitches!
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.