Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: Immigrant Strike  (Read 12165 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Immigrant Strike
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2006, 10:25:33 AM »

Spidey it was me with the behind the store thing. I have another one.Falsified government documents i.e. SS cards ,green cards and work visas. Also no registration on the cars they drive too.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

BK

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2006, 10:59:18 AM »

Spidey it was me with the behind the store thing. I have another one.Falsified government documents i.e. SS cards ,green cards and work visas. Also no registration on the cars they drive too.

Wouldn't that be identity theft.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2006, 11:10:37 AM »

Ok, in three posts we're up to what 7 or 8 laws they break.

FYI, I go down to TJ, my State Farm Insurance covers me within 50 miles of the border. Some local runs out in front of me and I hit him. If I haven't paid $15 a day for Mexican insurance, they immediately arrest me , put me in jail ( you DON'T wanna go there) and there I stay till I post bail which is usually the amount of money the Mexican Government determines the average Mexican citizen earns in a year. State Farm will not post my bail. They only get involved once the citizen files a claim. Now. there is no law that I have to purchase Mexican insurance and I am there legally as a tourist yet I wind up in jail. Don't know if any of you have ever been to TJ, but without tourist dollars it dies SO, this is the way the Mexican government treats Americans LEGALLY visiting their country and yet we are supposed to give all of these Illegals in the USA who on average have broken at least 7 of our laws a free pass ?  

[size=36]NOT ! [/size]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 11:12:33 AM by SPIDERMAN »

BK

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2006, 11:23:53 AM »

I have been to Mexico once, that was once enough. I had a good time but that was with some friends. I would not take my family fearing for there safety.

RedFXR2

« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2006, 11:38:35 AM »

I have been to Mexico once, that was once enough. I had a good time but that was with some friends. I would not take my family fearing for there safety.

I don't blame you.

It's been a while since this happened, but some friends went to visit some other friends in Tucson.  They decided to go down to Nogales for some "real" Mexican food so the two couples jumped in the guy's somewhat battered desert-explorer Jeep and took off.  As they were finishing dinner, the Police came into the restaurant and arrested all four for "Illegal prospecting".  Seems the Jeep had a small shovel inside.  From jail, after some screaming, begging, they were allowed a phone call.  The guy called a lawyer friend back in Tucson, who arranged for their release.  They were taken back to the border and put out--on foot.  They never got the Jeep or their wallets (cash, credit cards, drivers' licenses, etc.), or ladies' pocketbooks (same personal effects for women) back.  Seems no records of the "arrest" could be found by the Mexican authorities in Nogales.

It's a shame because Mexico has some spectacular scenery and history.  The tourism industry could fluorish if safety weren't a concern.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 11:39:32 AM by RedFXR2 »

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2006, 01:12:30 PM »

Same here, been there once (Laredo, Tx - Nuevo Laredo, Mx) a couple years ago and, to quote a particular South Park episode, 'it smells like ass' the whole time.

Can't say that my wife and I had a particularly good time.  We stayed about 2 hours total, got followed by the street hawkers trying to sell us everything from trinkets, drugs, prescriptions, doctor/dentist referrals, shoe-shines (both of us wearing tennies, of course) and just flat out being followed.  I did not feel secure there one bit...never had that feeling before in my life.  We had intentions of staying longer and buying a few more things but, we couldn't wait to get the hell out of that stink hole and back to the good old USA.  On the way back (by foot) on the bridge, we got to see an international incident take place with one car purposefully ramming into the side of another car in the middle of the bridge.  Lot of yelling/screaming going on.  The cops/security from neither side would venture out there to "no-man's land" to take charge...we kept on walking and didn't want to be mixed up in any of the crowd gathering.  Have no idea how that all turned out...don't care.  

Here's another thing...when we went across to Mexico and came back...no one on either side asked to look at anyone's identification.  We did get asked on the return side as to what our nationality was....so much again for "Homeland Security".  The people were coming/going across by the scores...many carrying packages & bags and no inspections being performed.  Who knows who or what came across in front/behind us that day.

The resort communities might be worthwhile to see but, I don't think we'll ever go to Mexico again.  Plus, you can buy the same crap here that you can get down there.

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

RedFXR2

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2006, 01:36:32 PM »

... got followed by the street hawkers trying to sell us everything from trinkets, drugs, prescriptions, doctor/dentist referrals, shoe-shines (both of us wearing tennies, of course) and just flat out being followed.  I did not feel secure there one bit...never had that feeling before in my life.

<snip>

Here's another thing...when we went across to Mexico and came back...no one on either side asked to look at anyone's identification.  We did get asked on the return side as to what our nationality was....so much again for "Homeland Security".  The people were coming/going across by the scores...many carrying packages & bags and no inspections being performed.  Who knows who or what came across in front/behind us that day.

EZRIDN got me thinking/remembering again.  in 2002, I had occasion to walk across into Juarez from El Paso for the day.  We were doing some repairs to a Spanish mission outside El Paso and wanted to look at a mission in Juarez to observe historic construction techniques.

Anyway, the man I was working with, a "gringo", told me to move my wallet to a front pocket, carry a bottle of water so we wouldn't need to drink anything down there, and don't engage any street people in conversaton, even children.  He knew exactly where we were going so we kept moving at a fast pace and still had children following us, asking for money...and our bottled water.  It was really sad, seeing the kids like that, but their parents (I presume) were standing on the street obviously sending the kids after us.

We didn't do anything, identification-wise at the border bridge to go south and only hurriedly showed a US drivers' license to get back.  People were flowing across in droves, going both ways, mostly unchallenged, nearly all hispanic, and many with large parcels or luggage--unchecked.  It reminded me of some movie about a breakdown of societal order.

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »

[highlight]It reminded me of some movie about a breakdown of societal order[/highlight].

It's sad that we have a real life documentary going on now.

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2006, 04:46:14 PM »

Neve been to Mexico, and after hearing the last several posts doubt I will go. :o :-[ >:(  

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2006, 09:02:44 AM »

I recieved the following via e-mail, thought it was creative way to deal with a problem. ;D

Subject: INS

-Get ready....................this is so good !!!!!!

I have a friend who is president of his homeowner's association down in Washington. They are having a terrible problem with trash on the side of the road that is around his association's homes.The reason, according to Wallace (my friend) is, there is being built just next to them, six new homes.....big ones! Wallace said the trash is coming from the Mexican work crews working at the construction sites. (McDonald Bags, Burger King trash, etc). He has pleaded with the site supervisors and the general contractor to no avail, called the City,County, the Police and got no help. So..................guess what some people in his community did?

They organized about twenty folks, named themselves The "Inner Neighborhood Services" to go out at lunch time and "police" the trash themselves. It is what they did while picki ng up the trash that is HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!

They got some navy blue baseball caps and had the initials "INS" in gold put on the caps. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, however, to understand what they hoped people would think it means.

Well the day after their first pick up detail, with them wearing their caps and some carrying cameras; 46 out of 68, of the construction workers did not show up for work the next morning!!!!!!!!.............and haven't come back yet!!!!! It has been ten days.

Now the General Contractor, I understand is madder than hell, but can't say anything publicly, because he could be busted for hiring "illegal aliens". Wallace and his bunch can't be accused of impersonating INS folks, because they have it on their home owner association records the vote to form the new committee within their association, plus they informed the INS about what they were doing in advance, and the INS said basically according to Wallace.... .........."have at it"!

SO FOLKS, I THINK YOU COULD SAY THAT YANKEE INGENUITY TRIUMPHS AGAIN!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 09:03:18 AM by VaEagle »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2006, 12:55:14 PM »

VA,
      You made my day with this story
                                               Thanks   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Big B

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2006, 04:48:54 PM »

VaEagle,
That is some funny chit!!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Scooterhair

• Senior CVO Member
  • DSP Member # 637.3
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2006, 04:55:19 PM »

I AM AN AMERICAN !!!!

I respect AMERICA !!!

I speak English.
I read English.
I write English.
I pay my taxes.
We started and run our business without tax help from the US gov.

I respect AMERICA !!!

I don't try to change it just to benefit "my" way of life or heritage.

I'm getting really tired of seeing and hearing Spanish "everywhere" I go.  This politically correct crap is so far out of control, it makes me so pissed.

I respect AMERICA !!!

Learn the language, laws, etc. of AMERICA or go back and change your country.

I respect AMERICA !!!

I AM AN AMERICAN !!!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 09:19:32 PM by Scooterhair »
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8
2008 1500 RAM 4x4
2001 Blue FLTRSEI2
2003 Neosho trailer painted to match bike
1999 Blue Ness custom ( SOLD )
1997 Black & Champagne Wide Glide (The Wife's)
Big Ass 21' Dodge 3500

RedFXR2

« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2006, 09:01:31 PM »

VaEagle, that was a great story. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2006, 10:28:34 AM »

VA, That is a great story Bro. It is just a glimpse into what truly would happen if the real INS decided to do massive sweeps for illegals.They would scatter like roaches in the light. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 22 queries.