Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Victory Vision - A'Ness Edition  (Read 4607 times)

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Victory Vision - A'Ness Edition
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 08:56:02 PM »

You can say it's ugly, but you don't know if it's crap...

He didn't say it's crap, said he thought it's crap..and so do i, because it looks like crap.. so with that said, i gotta go take a crap   :o
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:58:20 PM by cvobiker »

Half_Crazy

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 06:56:23 AM »

He didn't say it's crap, said he thought it's crap..and so do i, because it looks like crap.. so with that said, i gotta go take a crap   :o

I wonder how much crap I will get for this:
How cool is a bike where the reliability of the engine is a crap-shoot?
Don't race the Vision for pink-slips... that could turn out crappy.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:59:42 AM by Half_Crazy »

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 08:59:27 AM »

I wonder how much crap I will get for this:
How cool is a bike where the reliability of the engine is a crap-shoot?
Don't race the Vision for pink-slips... that could turn out crappy.

quote]

I never had any problems 'racing' Vics... I can remember a time when my wife and I were riding back on my 08 Ultra from a visit to Guidera HD in Yuba City. Riding down Nicolous Road, (a rural road) this guy on a Vic Vegas comes racing up from behind and we stoped together at a Hwy 70 stop light. He was all in for a race, light turns green, we take off and I 'feather' my throttle to stay about three/four bikes lengths behind him. We stop together at the next light (Hwy 99) and he turns to me and says "Not bad for an American made Victory eh" Light turns green and I crank all the throttle I got in my 131 brutt, pulling the front wheel off in 2nd and 3rd gear, leaving the ole Vic blocks behind...I completely dusted this guy, with my wife behind me laughing her azz off  ;D... We stop at the next intersection and I wait so I can say to the guy "not bad for a one ton boat anchor" but I didn't get a chance, the guy did a u-turn taking off as if 'momma was calling" ... The moral here... Anything is fast if you build em right.. :2vrolijk_21:

bye the way,,  that wasnt you by chance, was it??   :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:10:07 AM by cvobiker »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 09:36:45 AM »

bye the way,,  that wasnt you by chance, was it?? 

Now there is some funny stuff!

:huepfenlol2:      :huepfenlol2:      :huepfenlol2:      :huepfenlol2:      :huepfenlol2:

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Half_Crazy

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 10:33:09 AM »

I never had any problems 'racing' Vics... I can remember a time when my wife and I were riding back on my 08 Ultra from a visit to Guidera HD in Yuba City. Riding down Nicolous Road, (a rural road) this guy on a Vic Vegas comes racing up from behind and we stoped together at a Hwy 70 stop light. He was all in for a race, light turns green, we take off and I 'feather' my throttle to stay about three/four bikes lengths behind him. We stop together at the next light (Hwy 99) and he turns to me and says "Not bad for an American made Victory eh" Light turns green and I crank all the throttle I got in my 131 brutt, pulling the front wheel off in 2nd and 3rd gear, leaving the ole Vic blocks behind...I completely dusted this guy, with my wife behind me laughing her azz off  ... We stop at the next intersection and I wait so I can say to the guy "not bad for a one ton boat anchor" but I didn't get a chance, the guy did a u-turn taking off as if 'momma was calling" ... The moral here... Anything is fast if you build em right..
bye the way,,  that wasnt you by chance, was it??

First off, I was F'ing with you, all in good fun using the word 'crap' (as I suspected you were F'ing with me). Second, I was talking stock to stock. Third, a 131" should absolutely dust any ordinary cruiser and some sportbikes. And fouth, my bike makes 130+HP... weighs 715 full of fuel... and I drag race it for real, so it wouldn't have been quite that easy.  8)

Half_Crazy

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 10:42:58 AM »

I would like to add: Isn't the whole surprise thing great? How many people would expect a dresser/bagger bike to run like that? The look on the face of someone on an M-109R or V-Rod that wants to show you how fast their bike is... it's priceless.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.