Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 201

Author Topic: Do you carry?  (Read 590692 times)

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Do you carry?
« Reply #1635 on: January 27, 2012, 04:31:13 PM »

The price at the Kel tec site is $880, why wold you pay more? to get it faster?

Go on Gunbroker.com. I see today the active auctions are now in the $1,300 to $1,400 that have active bids and are past the reserve. Not sure where they will end, but two weeks ago, I saw a few north of $2K.

To be honest, I was hoping I'd get mine early, and I'd Gunbroker it myself.  Then wait for the prices to get normal to get one, with the spare dough to get my Reflex.  Seems these greedy distributors are soaking up all of the upside potential. Bastadges!
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 SEUC
« Reply #1636 on: January 28, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »

Go on Gunbroker.com. I see today the active auctions are now in the $1,300 to $1,400 that have active bids and are past the reserve. Not sure where they will end, but two weeks ago, I saw a few north of $2K.

To be honest, I was hoping I'd get mine early, and I'd Gunbroker it myself.  Then wait for the prices to get normal to get one, with the spare dough to get my Reflex. 

Nice strategy  :2vrolijk_21:

I sold my reflex when I got an ACOG a while back, but my friend ended up getting a used ACOG shortly there after. So my plan is to buy my Reflex back from him at a lower price because I know its collecting dust now.

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
  • pnw_cvfltrse_dom_c38_sws_w1024
« Reply #1637 on: February 01, 2012, 09:06:13 PM »

Here is one for the record books.
I am retired law enforcement went to my local gun broker to purchase a another Kimber Crimson Carry II, this one for my wife. The paperwork was submitted for the background check, the Gun Broker told me I was denied by the Feds. The next day my doorbell rings and it was the FBI With a writ to collect all of my firearms, which they did. I contact the Feds, and they send me a document informing me that I have 2 warrants from Stoughton District Court in Massachusetts. I contact the court and a woman was nice enough to send me the charges that initiated the warrant. Get ready for this violation of Municipal Code Failure to license 2 dogs in 1999. I relocated from Massachusetts in 1998. To this day I am trying to get this resolved the least expensive way which is having the clerk at Stoughton District Court submit the package I mailed to him hoping he will submit it to the judge for dismissal, if not, I have to drive to Massachusetts from Las Vegas to appear before the judge or pay an attorney to appear on my behalf.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #1638 on: February 01, 2012, 09:23:09 PM »

I am retired law enforcement went to my local gun broker to purchase a another Kimber Crimson Carry II, this one for my wife. The paperwork was submitted for the background check, the Gun Broker told me I was denied by the Feds. The next day my doorbell rings and it was the FBI With a writ to collect all of my firearms, which they did. I contact the Feds, and they send me a document informing me that I have 2 warrants from Stoughton District Court in Massachusetts. I contact the court and a woman was nice enough to send me the charges that initiated the warrant. Get ready for this violation of Municipal Code Failure to license 2 dogs in 1999. I relocated from Massachusetts in 1998. To this day I am trying to get this resolved the least expensive way which is having the clerk at Stoughton District Court submit the package I mailed to him hoping he will submit it to the judge for dismissal, if not, I have to drive to Massachusetts from Las Vegas to appear before the judge or pay an attorney to appear on my behalf.
The long arm of the law.  :nervous: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #1639 on: February 01, 2012, 09:32:40 PM »

sounds about right for MA :bigcry:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #1640 on: February 01, 2012, 09:45:24 PM »

HOLY CHIT! Man Thats big brother at work! UNFREAKINGBELIVEABLE! Dog lic. is a felony?
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1641 on: February 02, 2012, 11:00:46 AM »

Wow!  I thought guns could only be confiscated after a felony conviction, newly deemed mental status change, or after a credible threat of violence upon being charged?  These aren't even misdemeanors! How can they possibly confiscate your weapons over a local ordinance violation - a civil matter? I would URGE you to get in touch with the NRA - this is exactly the kind of stuff they are getting their attorney's to focus on. I'd even be inclined to secure my own attorney for a civil rights violation. If this story is straight up, this is bad from the word go. Being an ex-cop, you already know this. Don't let them get away with this kind of nonsense.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:03:12 AM by mrmagloo »
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #1642 on: February 02, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »

Wow!  I thought guns could only be confiscated after a felony conviction, newly deemed mental status change, or after a credible threat of violence upon being charged?  These aren't even misdemeanors! How can they possibly confiscate your weapons over a local ordinance violation - a civil matter? I would URGE you to get in touch with the NRA - this is exactly the kind of stuff they are getting their attorney's to focus on. I'd even be inclined to secure my own attorney for a civil rights violation. If this story is straight up, this is bad from the word go. Being an ex-cop, you already know this. Don't let them get away with this kind of nonsense.

X2

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #1643 on: February 02, 2012, 11:41:01 AM »

Stoughton sucks.....too close to Brockton, which sucks worse....

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #1644 on: February 02, 2012, 01:10:36 PM »

wow, so you and the dogs been on the run since then. :huepfenlol2:

sorry, I guess it's no joking matter when you have to surrender your firearms.

Wut the hell was that maneuver

Skunky Dog

• CVO1: 2012 FLTRXSE "skunk"
« Reply #1645 on: February 02, 2012, 02:39:21 PM »

Ruger LC9

MY2NDCVO

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #1646 on: February 03, 2012, 05:52:56 PM »

I have had a carry permit for the last 32 yrs, & just picked up two new toys, the Ruger LC9 & the S&W 380 Bodyguard for summer carry today also shot both at the range today. No issues at all both excellent guns.

Skunky Dog

• CVO1: 2012 FLTRXSE "skunk"
« Reply #1647 on: February 04, 2012, 02:41:17 AM »

love my LC9, great carry gun!!

trwtow

• Elite CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 19 roadglide mako shark
« Reply #1648 on: February 04, 2012, 11:22:41 AM »

love my LC9, great carry gun!!

got the lc9 also but always carry the lcp  great little gun do like shootin the 9 better
04 cvo duece blue sold
06 electaglide classic sold
10 sesg concorde sold
12 sesg ruby sold
17 sesg orange sold
19 cvo roadglide mako
and washboy for wifes softail deluxe

digga25

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 serg
    • CVO2: 2010 sesg
« Reply #1649 on: February 04, 2012, 02:54:01 PM »

I have the Ruger LCP 380,didnt like the long trigger pull and the roughness of the slide action.Saw a report on the Diamondback 380,bought one and the difference is big.Short trigger pull,only 5lbs pull,wicked smooth slide action,and the addition of the duck tail helps with the jumping of the muzzle.Very impressed with this little monster,I use the Hornady critical defense round.The diamond back has the Crimson Trace Laser and the Ruger has the Lasermax.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 201

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 20 queries.