Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Zippers 117" Kit w/ThunderMax & Diamond Cut  (Read 10475 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Zippers 117" Kit w/ThunderMax & Diamond Cut
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 02:11:56 PM »

Yeah, I intend to stay with the T-Max for now, primarily because I don't have any confidence that anyone near me can give me a really good tune with the SERT.  I will say this for the T-Max...running it is the only method that I have seen where I don't get decel popping with the Rineharts...and that is one good thing about it.  I've just learned to manually cancel the turn signals...no real biggie there, just an aggravation, that's all.

I had decel popping with the Rineharts on my RK until the second tune tweak.  Fixed decel pop on the SEULTRA with the first tweak - CCHD for both plus a SERT & my Stage 1 install.  Not apples to apples since RK is a TC 88 & the SEULTRA is a 110 & you have a 117. It is a problem for lots of Rineharts - first tune rarely gets it right.

On the turn signals - sometimes they have to be manually canceled on both my bikes, depending on lean angle I suppose.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »

Although I don't have a motor from Zipper's, I did order a T-Max with Autotune last February. The guy that I talked to was very helpful, sent me what I ordered & on time. The T-Max has worked great for me. I didn't have good results with the
PC111. (on previous bikes). So far, so good. I got it tweeked in Daytona during Biketoberfest & they were helpfull there as well.

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 06:04:36 PM »

MUFFMAN they can be outstanding with customer service sometimes. Not all of the time and that is why a lot of people won't use them anymore. If you catch them at a rally they will be more than happy to help you get the bugs out.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2008, 09:13:03 PM »

MUFFMAN they can be outstanding with customer service sometimes. Not all of the time and that is why a lot of people won't use them anymore. If you catch them at a rally they will be more than happy to help you get the bugs out.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Exactly.  When people are watching.  When they can get away otherwise, however, it is all too often a different story.  What's the old quote?  Something like "The truest measure of a man is what he does when he thinks no one is looking."  Elliot Spitzer should have remembered that one (too).

AXIL

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 07:46:03 AM »

anybody can talk a good line or sell a good product,  but when there is a problem after the fact is where reputations are made
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND I GOT MOST OF IT LEFT  
AHH,MOONSHINE THE OTHER WHITE MEAT
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 24 queries.