Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: Chrome problems??!!  (Read 12204 times)

SE-Dave

• Full CVO Member
  • "AWESOME"
Re: Chrome problems??!!
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2005, 06:19:02 PM »

The weather was so nice out today, I drove up to the Dealer to let them check out the Chrome Flaking on My Wheels. It was a very painless Experience. [smiley=nervous.gif]
It took about 10 minutes and No Questions Asked Two New Wheels were ordered.  Just wanted to Share the info...... [smiley=beerchug.gif] S/E Dave

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
  • Damn, Those Jalapeno's are HOT!
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2005, 06:25:04 PM »

I checked out the rear wheel on my buddys o4 seeg yesterday, and it has the dreaded peeling chrome. I took it to the dealer and they took one look and ordered a new wheel.
MObe

oddfirejeep

« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2005, 02:44:28 PM »

Howdy,
               Sure enough the chrome on the front and rear wheel on my 04 FLHTCSE was peeling. Thnks to this forum I did my inspection.... and there it was bigger than life. I also found out through this forum that subsequent replacement wheels were also peeling so I insisted on a different wheel set completely. believe it or not I was able to get a set of Thunderstar mirror chrome wheels, in lieu of the factory Detonator style. I know that for collectability purposes I made a compromise, but man due these new wheels look hot........ Thanks for all the good info.

Hugh murphy  02/19/05

mfgreen

« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2005, 02:54:36 PM »

Howdy,
                Sure enough the chrome on the front and rear wheel on my 04 FLHTCSE was peeling. Thnks to this forum I did my inspection.... and there it was bigger than life. I also found out through this forum that subsequent replacement wheels were also peeling so I insisted on a different wheel set completely. believe it or not I was able to get a set of Thunderstar mirror chrome wheels, in lieu of the factory Detonator style. I know that for collectability purposes I made a compromise, but man due these new wheels look hot........ Thanks for all the good info.

Hugh murphy  02/19/05

GLAD YOU CAME TO AN AMICABLE RESOLUTION WITH THE DEALER AND THE MOCO.
You know the drill, Hugh
[smiley=worthless.gif]

SE-Dave

• Full CVO Member
  • "AWESOME"
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2005, 04:16:10 PM »

Hugh,
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 04:17:01 PM by SE-Dave »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.