Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: 04 FLHTCSE  (Read 38139 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: 04 FLHTCSE
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2003, 11:32:22 PM »

New to this site guys.....waitin' on my Cobalt Blue.  Found out about this site just a few minutes ago from Vtwinforum.com

Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time here.

Any of you guys driving a Harley truck when you're not on your bike?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2003, 03:43:36 PM »

Hey rugbyprop,

Please let me know if you hear anything about the orange coming out. Like I mentioned earlier, The factory guy said any FLHTCSE shipped after Jan 1, 04 will be orange. I would like to know if that hase changed.

Hey JCZ,

Are you doing business with Sac HD??
They are one of the 3 places that have a deposit from me. Michelle took my money and put me on a list. I don't even know if I am getting one from them or not. I really would like to do business with them.

Vallejo HD did the same for me.

Fremont HD says I am getting a Blue one, but don't know when. They said at least a couple of months which conflicts with what I heard from the factory rep that displayed a blue one at Street Vibrations. I don't care what color I get. They both look good.

As far as the HD truck goes. They don't make an HD 4x4 so I had to settle on an 02 Lariet Crew Cab 4x4. Then I put PIPES, CHIP, and AIR CLEANER KIT on it. Sounds exactly like my 01 FLHTCUI,  and close to what I will do with the FLHTCSE. I think I am setting a pattern here. I may do the above and put a power commander in the FLHTCSE.

Fred
[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2003, 10:56:04 PM »

Kingsalmon I think I met you on another site.  I was talking to Michelle on Sat. and yes, I've been doing business at HD of Sacramento for the past twenty three years.

They do make a Harley truck in 4x4!  The 04 model is either an F-250 or F-350 (your choice) Superduty, 4x4 only, short bed or long bed (your choice).  And in case you end up with the Harley Davidson Orange and Vivid Black FLHTCSE you better get down to the Ford dealership and order your Harley Davidson Orange and Vivid Black Harley Edition 4x4.  Yep, they're in Dark Shadow Grey, Black or Orange and Black.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2003, 11:05:10 PM »

New to this site guys.....waitin' on my Cobalt Blue.
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2003, 11:13:57 PM »

Oh John did I PM you over there on vtwin to tell you about this site?

West Coast GTG   

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2003, 09:44:43 AM »

No but I wish you would have [smiley=1syellow1.gif]  Actually found this site via a google search.  Nice place to come and talk about our CVO's!  [smiley=beerchug.gif]
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2003, 12:49:13 PM »

Hey KingSalmon, I know you said keep you posted on what I heard on Orange and Black. I was told to check back in a month. By January 15th or so  they are supposed to be gearing up to full production on the Orange/Black paint. The words I have heard is March to April on the first ones. Middle on January is when dealers should be seeing them hit their order sheets with ship dates.

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2003, 01:03:39 PM »

Thanks for the info, I guess the dealer wasn't BSing me.

I went and picked up a Blue one the other day. I guess the guy ahead of me spent too much money on xmas and couldn't afford it now. Bad for him, great for me. I got myself a bad ass bike for myself for xmas.

Very impressed with everything about this bike.

You will love it.

[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2003, 02:26:13 PM »

Congratulations on the new ride Kingsalmon.....we expect to be able to see it at the Easyriders bike show at the convention center here in Sac. in Feb.

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2003, 02:29:17 PM »

By the way.......have you  SEEG owners (and waiters) noticed that this particular forum for SEEGs has had more hits and more activity than all the other forums on this site.

Interesting fact, considering that the Road King and Road Glide and Deuce have been out for awhile.  Are you guys contacting all the other CVO owners and informing them of this site?  I do it in person and on the internet, at the other sites.

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2003, 02:29:23 PM »

Hey everything I see say easy rider show is Jan 17th,  hope its not in Feb.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2003, 08:44:13 PM »

Jan 17th not Feb.  Hey, but I'm pleadin "not guilty" due to I'm gettin old and I got the early stages of althizmers sitting in....NOT GUILTY! :-/

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2003, 08:13:33 AM »

Just wanted to make sure I didn't have a bad date for the show.  As far as getting old as long as you can swing a leg, and twist a wrist your Ok. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]  And yes we seem to have the hot bike(or will have soon for us waiting on orange& black) on this site. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2003, 01:14:58 AM »

120mph At 4700+ (I was watching traffic and it was dark) rpms and still had more left but I caught up to traffic and had to shut her down (don't tell the wife!).  Simple burn outs are no problem..almost too easy.  This bike is a blast...worth every penny!
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2003, 01:47:10 AM »

Thanks for the report Cabo.  Have you done a dyno on your bike yet?  How many miles on it now?

Also, be sure to let me know if you decide to go to Sturgis.

West Coast GTG   
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Page created in 0.645 seconds with 21 queries.