Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: FXR3'S  (Read 16505 times)

mark mesi

• 99 FXR-3, best ride ever
Re: FXR3'S
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2009, 11:57:58 AM »

if anyone needs one of the above fxr3 or 4 brochures..i have a couple of each for sale.....originals....roger
Hey Roger, any chance you still have any of the original brochures for sale of the 99 FXR-3 bikes? I'd be interested if you did, Mark
Enjoying every minute I ride

mark mesi

• 99 FXR-3, best ride ever
Re: FXR3'S
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2009, 12:03:11 PM »

I wouldn't trade or sell my fxr3 for anything...it rocks...i can rail corners..it's light and flickable..and thats coming from a 22 year motocross veteran...im 5'4"...bike fits like a glove...rides like a dream...as far as looks..can we say "$30,000 custom show bike look" No doubt'....as far as being rare....well i'd say.....they only made 600 green flame ones(540 usa..60 overseas..from what ive been told)..and 300 blue ones(270 usa..30 overseas)their msrp was $17,995...cheap by todays standards....plus it was produced in the first year(1999) of the CVO...as far as a collector..i'd say that's one i'd want in my collection!..as far as an owner..i'm proud to own it, ride it, show it,look at it ( EYE CANDY )and talk about it...and "it" being my FXR3!
I have confirmed with HD that indeed there were just 64 of the Blue Flamed 99 FXR-3 bikes and 420 of the green on green model. Very desire and sought after bike, anyone would be a fool to sell theirs as they sold somewhere in the low 20's and that was in 99. Made by hand by 2 guys, that's what kept the production numbers down, must of got tired, LOL
Enjoying every minute I ride
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.