Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 [All]

Author Topic: THE "V" GIRL has a new V ROD  (Read 33352 times)

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
THE "V" GIRL has a new V ROD
« on: May 15, 2006, 08:35:44 AM »

Well she picked it up in Myrtle. She is a natural on it. Rode it like she has been riding for years. She even had the nerve to dust me on the Dyna on the Bypass on Saturday. We took it down to see John Gloden and he did a custom map for the usb PC that was on the bike. Very imperssive 120H/P and 88.8 T/Q. She is very happy. We left Myrtle yesterday and she rode it back home. I just got an e mail from her. She made it home OK  rode through 3 thunder storms made a bunch of stops on the way to show off her new bike to friends and family and got home at O dark thirty! She said she is SOOOOOO TIRED but  SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!

Good luck Girl with the new toy. I know you will take good care of it.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 05:17:56 AM by DCFIREMANN »
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

SPIDERMAN

Re: THE "V" GIRL has a new V ROD
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 09:11:37 AM »

Hey V  
          YOU GO GIRL ! and go and go and go

Congrats on your new ride and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous you got John Golden to dyno it. He is THE BEST TUNER IN THE USA !!!!!!

We'll be looking for a couple of pics of you with the new ride. Maggie Valley is too far off to wait.

All the best little sisiter

Big B

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 09:38:12 AM »

Well V glad you got your scoot [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]Good luck with it girl.Lets go MV!!!
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 09:59:23 AM »

Good going V!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Impressive numbers...better be glad that's not a flat seat...you'll need something to keep your A$$ in the right place when you twist on that one!!  Looking forward to some pics   ;)

It'll be nice to meet everyone at MV!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 10:39:43 AM »

Great news, thanks for sharing.  This is a great bike for you girl.  Congratulations.   :D

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 12:09:26 PM »

Very impressive numbers!! All the best luck with your new V-rod  V. Look forward to trying to keep up with you on the roads at MV!
 [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 12:58:03 PM »

Very impressive numbers!! All the best luck with your new V-rod  V. Look forward to trying to keep up with you on the roads at MV!
 [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

You got any idea what 120 hp and 108 ft lbs sounds like coming out of a Thunderheader at 10,000 RPM's Dude ?

You DON'T want to be behind her unless it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind her. Like out of sight and around the bend behind her. V's about to learn that it gets lonely at the top   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 01:21:44 PM »

Nah, you just catch up to the next bunch of riders quicker!  And lonely?  NEVER on that bike!!  OMG does she get some attention!  At every gas pump and every parking lot!  You don't just fill and go without a question or two!  And I have never seen so many kids staring out the windows of their parent's cars!!  She sparkles in the sun!  BEAUTIFUL!!  My two teenage sons were not too terribly impressed with the Sporty.  Not so with the Vrod!  I bet you both of them are enrolled in the MSF course before summer's up!!!  

Yes, TCnBham, THERE IS A REASON FOR THE SHAPE OF THAT SEAT!!!  And I would never recommend riding a passenger on it with just the mini sissy bar!  They won't stay on!!!   :o

OK, enough of this!  I came home at lunch to pick her up!  So I'll check the board LATER!

~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 01:24:51 PM »

Great news, thanks for sharing.  This is a great bike for you girl.  Congratulations.   :D

AND ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!  I am SOOOOOO glad you convinced me NOT to give up!!!  If it had not been for your email, I might have decided I couldn't do it!!  Thanks for all your advice and encouragement!  And I'm still in awe of the lady that rides the  [smiley=cherry.gif] SEEG!!!   I still don't know how you hold it up!!  I can handle the speed.  It's the slow-maneuvering of the weight that gets me!

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 01:57:09 PM »

Nah, you just catch up to the next bunch of riders quicker!  And lonely?  NEVER on that bike!!  OMG does she get some attention!  At every gas pump and every parking lot!  You don't just fill and go without a question or two!  And I have never seen so many kids staring out the windows of their parent's cars!!  She sparkles in the sun!  BEAUTIFUL!!  My two teenage sons were not too terribly impressed with the Sporty.  Not so with the Vrod!  I bet you both of them are enrolled in the MSF course before summer's up!!!  

Yes, TCnBham, THERE IS A REASON FOR THE SHAPE OF THAT SEAT!!!  [highlight]And I would never recommend riding a passenger on it with just the mini sissy bar!  They won't stay on!!![/highlight]   :o

OK, enough of this!  I came home at lunch to pick her up!  So I'll check the board LATER!

Unless you plan on riding another chick back there you will have no worries.Cuz theres one thing that I know is most dudes won't ride on the back,maybe with a chick riding i dunno.I sure as hell have never,but theres always a first for everything.So get that sissy bar before MV and who knows [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Check Ya Later V, Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 02:26:07 PM »

I don't know BD....I've seen a couple of dudes ridin' behind their lady around here...it's not something you see every day though.

V...you can put me back there any time...just make sure I've got a Goddamighty bar back there to hang on to...some call 'em 'OH SH*T' bars.  

[smiley=devilish.gif]

TTS Mastertune

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 02:29:53 PM »

Well TC I was leaving that option open.Still may be tough for me though its a control thing [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

BK

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 02:39:33 PM »

OK  [smiley=worthless.gif]

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 03:17:48 PM »

Unless you plan on riding another chick back there you will have no worries.Cuz theres one thing that I know is most dudes won't ride on the back,maybe with a chick riding i dunno.I sure as hell have never,but theres always a first for everything.So get that sissy bar before MV and who knows [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Check Ya Later V, Q
Never been on the back BD?? Hell, talk about a thrill-- not in control is just plain weird and exciting at the same time. And guess what nobody ever called me a beauch or at least it didnt get back to me.

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 03:25:13 PM »

You got any idea what 120 hp and 108 ft lbs sounds like coming out of a Thunderheader at 10,000 RPM's Dude ?

You DON'T want to be behind her unless it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind her. Like out of sight and around the bend behind her. V's about to learn that it gets lonely at the top   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Brian,
I do know what it sounds like, and dude I believe V will have grabbed every bit of those reins- pull out her whip [smiley=whip.gif] and ALL those horsies will be gone down the trail... YEHAAAA!!
See ya

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 03:33:12 PM »

Yes, TCnBham, THERE IS A REASON FOR THE SHAPE OF THAT SEAT!!!  And I would never recommend riding a passenger on it with just the mini sissy bar!  They won't stay on!!!   :o

V   I believe you just described what a CVO is!!! Head turning, sparkling, What the hell is that!! Damn that's nice!!--- machines!!
Congrats OWNER
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 03:34:01 PM by MYCVO »

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 05:01:47 PM »

BD...definitely understand about the control thing...hell, I don't even like riding in a cage unless I'm behind the wheel...it's a control thing for me too.  I have ridden on the back of a bike a few times though, and it is a weird feeling....kind of feel like Nicholson in "Easy Rider"...like maybe I need to put out my wings or something.... ;D

It would for sure be more fun if a lady was in front...you'd have a better excuse to play graba$$   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] :P

But V...I promise 'I'll keep my hands to myself, and I won't tell you no lies'  

TTS Mastertune

hogasm

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 05:07:28 PM »

V, Glad to hear you got your new ride. After my wife rode my 2004 SEEG that was it. We sold her Low Rider and bought a new Street Glide. Have to admit, she is a better rider "more careful" than I am. After she rode her own bike, she never wanted to ride on the back again. She said it was a control thing. Be careful and best of luck!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 07:24:47 PM »

V,

Welcome to the club...

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2006, 08:09:58 PM »

Q,
I don't know. If it was the right woman I could ride on the back....

Wouldn't that be like "spooning" on two wheels? [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 08:11:24 PM »

V,
You know you were going to get this.......

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

We want pictures of the new scooter!!!!

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 08:16:11 PM »

V,

Some how I get the impression folks not only want a pic of the scoot, but one with you in it too.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 08:18:44 PM »

V,

Some how I get the impression folks not only want a pic of the scoot, but one with you in it too.

P.S.  Do not agree...Just take a look at my Gallery and see how many hits are on bikes v. the ladies.

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 08:25:26 PM »

V,

I"ll bet it won't happen!!!!! We talked about it and she had a very good idea, I hope she does it and posts it soon!!!! BTW I have one but I will need permission before I post it.

Be Safe

THE DAWG  
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 08:30:53 PM »

Brian,
I do know what it sounds like, and dude I believe V will have grabbed every bit of those reins- pull out her whip [smiley=whip.gif] and ALL those horsies will be gone down the trail... YEHAAAA!!
See ya

Mark I can almost bet you don't!!!! When I had it I would twist it a bit and never really knew. I blew my buddies ear drums out on Thursday night on hwy 17. He has a stage 2 EG and made the dumb statement I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU!!!!!! I gave him 2 gears and 100 plus feet before I took off. Yes he paid the price and couldn't hear out of his left ear for a while!  

V dusted me on 17 bypass and I about S&*T my pants when she went by. They do have a sound of thier own!!!!

OK girlie where are the PICS???????? [smiley=worthless.gif]

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2006, 09:45:40 PM »

I mean no disrespect to any one with a differing opinion, however as a current owner of a 06 CVO V-Rod and former owner of a 04 Suzuki Hayabusa, the Busa wins...

Do not get me wrong, the HD is great and performs wonderful.  However in my humble opinion, the Busa with take it on all levels of speed.

As for comfort, I love the HD and have respect for it in other areas.

To the Thunderheader...I love the sound of it, however with the lid I used and the lost of some hearing all ready...too much for me without plugs in full-time. Therefore, I choose another route after having the TH on for short term.

"It's All Good!"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 01:31:32 PM by Jock »

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 01:21:17 AM »

I mean no disrespect to any one with a differing opinion, however as a current owner of a 06 CVO V-Rod and former owner of a 04 Suzuki Hayabusa, the Busa wins...

Do not get me wrong, the HD is great and performs wonderful.  However in my humble opinion, the Busa with take it on all levels of speed.

Jock, what's the dry weight of the Hayabusa?  I rode home in Thunderstorms and wind advisories.  I was just wondering how stable it would be in high winds?  TheV wasn't bad.  It wasn't as smooth and solid as the Ultra, but I wasn't worried at all.  I'm not sure I'd feel that way on a sportbike sitting high and the bike being top heavy!!   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 01:43:05 PM by TheVgirl »

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 01:26:04 AM »

Here ya go!  TheVgirl!

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2006, 01:30:25 AM »

With John on the Dyno... :)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2006, 01:32:57 AM »

This one came from the MMS video I recorded with my PocketPC WITH SOUND!!!  This was at the end when he was really winding her up!  YES, girls have the same reactions as guys!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 01:34:47 AM by TheVgirl »

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 07:59:11 AM »

Jock, what's the dry weight of the Hayabusa?  

If memory serves me correctly around 480lbs...As to my comments, I would take the V over the Busa in bad weather conditions.  In addition as for riding position, the V wins again.

However for speed, the Busa wins and that was where my mind was during my comments.

Enjoy the Ride...

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 10:40:25 AM »

You know I've said this before and it always seems to piss people off. That's too bad because this should be about the motorcycles and not about people getting all pissy over stuff.  While I do not see this site as exclusive to CVO H-Ds and truly enjoy all of the custom rides I see posted on the site, I do not care for the references to the metric bikes whenever people get talking about how fast a particular H-D is. Why the need to rain on the parade ? I live in an area full of young balls to the wall military guys (and girls) and most of them ride metric. chit, I can walk out of my office and count three Hyabusa's without even walking 300 yards. And they rocket by me on the highway like I'm riding an old tin lizzie. SO I know what they are and what they can do. What I love about this site is the people like Hubbard who are so unabashedly give me a Harley-Davidson or nothing. I love having a place I can go where I do not have to listen to the smack about metric bikes. As far as I am concerned, The Screamin Eagle V-Rod as modified by DC and as I had mine when I owned it is a rocket ship of awesome proportions. The total experice of the stripped down bike with the mechanicals exposed, the incredible sound of the motor thumping through a set of Thunderheaders and the gut wrenching feel of just barely hanging on when you launch one at 6,000 RPMs is a pure adrenaline rush. And all the more so because it is a Harley-Davidson. I do not know V personally and yet I am excited for her in that she has this gorgeous, incredibly fast, head turning Harley-Davidson motorcycle in a way I could never be if she had bought a Hyabusa. As Big Daddy always says though, that's just my $.02

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 10:45:01 AM »

Nice pics, V....that sissy bar would keep my butt from sliding off the back  ;)  But,might flip off on my head.

I do think some of the Sport Bikes are top heavy and prone to being moved around by wind gusts...Harley's, and particularly your vrod, have a lower center of gravity for sure, so are more stable in certain conditions. There's a couple of sport tourers out there with the weight down lower, but they're not rice burners!!  

Different bikes for different things....that's why you need more than one!!!    [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Be safe...Four wheels move your body...Two wheels move your SOUL!!

TTS Mastertune

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 10:59:32 AM »

Don't get me wrong...if I could afford it, I'd have me an '06 SEVROD sitting in the basement right now...but, one at a time.

That headlight setup is REALLY nice!!!

TTS Mastertune

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 11:11:34 AM »

I"ll bet it won't happen!!!!! We talked about it and she had a very good idea, I hope she does it and posts it soon!!!! BTW I have one but I will need permission before I post it.

Be Safe

THE DAWG  
-------------------------------------------
PERMISSION GRANTED !!!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

PS: That is if you'll accept a forged "Power of Attorney"..... [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 11:26:34 AM »

I'm not sure I'd feel that way on a sportbike sitting high and being top heavy!!   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

I'm soooo glad we all behaved ourselves and did not indulge in smutty innuendos and references to "being top heavy" - even with some encouragement from V herself

[highlight]"It wouldn't be my @$$ I'd be worried about!  You'd have to hang on somewhere and those are not OH SH!# handles!!!!"[/highlight]

Well done Guys

And super well done V - Congrats on the new ride - Looks great

Cheers

Dave
If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 02:16:05 PM »

[highlight]indulge in smutty innuendos and references to "being top heavy" - even with some encouragement from V herself  [/highlight]

What'd I miss ?  :o

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2006, 02:51:07 PM »

D@mn Brian, I'm laughing so much I'm coughing here

C'mon, not like you to miss an obvious double entendre - read all the post - it's there, staring you in the ... ready for you to grab with both h ... - well you know what I mean I'm sure.

Talking of which - did you hear about the woman who walked into a Bar and asked the cocktail man for a double entendre - so he gave her one...

Cheers

Dave

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2006, 02:57:03 PM »

It's early yet..... ;D  

V...how does the v handle in the turns?  I know it will HA, but does it hold a line in a sweeper once you put it there?  

TTS Mastertune

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »

It's early yet..... ;D  

V...how does the v handle in the turns?  [highlight]I know it will HA,[/highlight] but does it hold a line in a sweeper once you put it there?  

You have no idea what you said in this post Dude, but V and I are both laughing right now. Thanks  8-)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2006, 03:04:53 AM »

I do not care for the references to the metric bikes whenever people get talking about how fast a particular H-D is. Why the need to rain on the parade?

[smiley=smilie_eimer.gif]  Chill!!

It's OK Spiderman!  Jock meant no harm!  Calm down!  He OWNS a Vrod, remember?????  I wasn't dissing his comments at all!  I was just curious how much they weighed because on numerous occassions I thought to myself, "Thank God I'm not on the Sporster!"  Then everytime I'd see a Sportbike (particularly with a passenger) getting whipped around worse than I was, I'd think, "Thank God I'm on a Harley (and it's heavy)!!"  

I have friends that race bikes and another that races and teaches m/c racing classes for Dunlop and as he said, "You know I have never seen a cruiser or a bagger on the track during a class!"  

It's all good!!

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2006, 05:22:26 AM »

Sorry, Dave!  I'll try to do better!!!

You're doing just fine V

Cheers

Dave

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2006, 07:02:49 AM »

Nice try, Fatboy!!   ;)

Yea Girlie wasn't it!!!!!!! I did like the pic you posted though. Not what we discussed but close!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2006, 08:14:06 AM »

Too much innuendo and shrouds of mystique in this thread. And the Vgirl is still nefarious. She's an apparition I guess [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2006, 08:16:21 AM »

But while I was analyzing the Vgirls ride in the pic of the headlight bucket you can see a reflection,could that possibly be the notorius V?

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2006, 10:50:24 AM »

AND ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!  I am SOOOOOO glad you convinced me NOT to give up!!!  If it had not been for your email, I might have decided I couldn't do it!!  Thanks for all your advice and encouragement!  And I'm still in awe of the lady that rides the  [smiley=cherry.gif] SEEG!!!   I still don't know how you hold it up!!  I can handle the speed.  It's the slow-maneuvering of the weight that gets me!

Hey, you can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to float on his back you have really done something.  I had nothing to do with you riding the heck out of a CVO VRod.  That my fine friend, you did on your own.  As for sticking it out over the initial hurdles? you also did yourself! You just wanted someone to say you could, and you've proven to any naysayer that you can.  And you know what,? look in your garage.  You have two fine steeds, one of course is spectacular!   ;)  I am green with envy, cause my short legs won't even come close to reaching the controls of such a fine bike.  And I love the way the VRod looks. Have from the first picture I ever saw of them.  

As for holding up my bike, I don't.  I ride it.  Slow maneuvering..... try to stay away from that as much as I can.  As long as we are going down the road, all is right with the world.  ;-)  So glad you got this fantastic ride.  Awesome.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Can't wait till we are riding together.  MV come on.   ;D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 10:53:11 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2006, 11:31:07 AM »

[highlight]Can't wait till we are riding together.  MV come on.    [/highlight]

Amen Sisters !  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2006, 12:31:05 AM »

Yea Girlie wasn't it!!!!!!! I did like the pic you posted though. Not what we discussed but close!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Well that's because you wouldn't get off the phone long enough to take the d@mn picture!  
If you'll remember correctly, I had to draft the flashers from your hotel to take those TWO photos!!   Sooooooooooooo [smiley=sauer019.gif]!!!

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2006, 12:52:41 AM »

But while I was analyzing the Vgirls ride in the pic of the headlight bucket you can see a reflection,could that possibly be the notorius V?

Yep, I'm the one with the camera in front of my face!  The other poor soul is DCFiremann after he volunteered to put the sissy bar on TheV for me!  The sissy bar led to the baseplate and then the backrest and then the luggage rack (all of which I brought from Atlanta)!    

Poor guy!  He went to MB to relax and some helpless girl put him to work!!!   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 12:54:55 AM by TheVgirl »

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2006, 01:02:33 AM »

It's early yet..... ;D  

V...how does the v handle in the turns?  I know it will haulA, but does it hold a line in a sweeper once you put it there?  

Hmmmm...I didn't have any problems on any of the roads I traveled home.  Highway 41/411 have some turns but no major twisties!  The worst of the curves I saw on the way home was the loops to get on/off of I-20 and I-75.  The most dangerous curve was the one at Spring Street and I-75/I-85 in downtown Atlanta at The Varsity!  About halfway through the loop another on-ramp merges with it and it then immediately dumps you out into I-75/85 underpass at North Avenue (Georgia Tech) with 8 lanes of traffic just seconds before the 75/85 split where everyone is darting from lane to lane trying to make the split!  My son, whom I met there for dinner, said "Mom, no offense, but you really scared me on that thing UNTIL you started riding fast!  Then I stopped holding my breath!"  Backwards, isn't it?  

We can always try Little River Canyon and see??  You can take the Duck and I'll try to keep up! ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:04:12 AM by TheVgirl »

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2006, 02:12:23 AM »

Yea...Hot'Lanta traffic, particularly in that area, can get your heart going...there's no way to drive defensively in that part of town...everybody thinks they're a stock car driver!!  Just have to twist and go....

LRC would be a good place to test everything out, plus a great view to boot!  Went for a ride when I got home this evening...there's a few nice backroads around the Cahaba River that offer a few twisties....45 miles and 30 minutes later, I had forgotten all about the day and had a big 'ol grin goin'....best kind of therapy   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

TTS Mastertune

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2006, 05:28:54 AM »

Well that's because you wouldn't get off the phone long enough to take the d@mn picture!  
[smiley=sauer019.gif]!!!

It must have been a very important call though!!!!!!! Keep it up and I will post some pictures of YOU and "THE ROD"

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2006, 05:31:56 AM »

Poor guy!  He went to MB to relax and some helpless girl put him to work!!!   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

And relax he did!!!!!! I have got to say it was a very relaxing trip!!!!! That sissy bar was tooooo easy to install.

HELPLESS?????? I don't think so. Probably too scared to work on this one but I would bet not for long!!!!!

Be safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2006, 12:42:39 PM »

It must have been a very important call though!!!!!!! Keep it up and I will post some pictures of YOU and "THE ROD"

Enough already...I guess if you will not, I will...While it has not be confirmed...feast your eyes!!!

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2006, 12:45:17 PM »

Enough already...I guess if you will not, I will...While it has not be confirmed...feast your eyes!!!

Jock you are going to drive these guys nuts!!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2006, 01:01:41 PM »

Jock you are going to drive these guys nuts!!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Vgirl's already doin a good job of that.  I laugh my azz off at the way she twists some of these guys.  Great entertainment and it looks like she's enjoying herself, too. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]By the way, for the record.......if that is Vgirl let me be the first to say.....a HOTTIE!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2006, 03:28:43 PM »

Yes JC it has been one helluva time trying to get the elusive photo of the V, its like trying to get a pic of Bigfoot or the Yeti. But it has been fun though.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2006, 03:58:11 PM »

Well that's because you wouldn't get off the phone long enough to take the d@mn picture!    Sooooooooooooo [smiley=sauer019.gif]!!!

Yeah, 'er 'uh, DAWG,
  Ain't you got an "ignore" button on your phone, there, Dad?  Hell, I'd turn mine off, to get a chance to dust that V-Rod!!!  ;) Later--HUBBARD

2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2006, 04:52:35 PM »

Jock,
Nice try, but that is the wrong headlight.......... on the bike. ;) However that is a nice picture. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2006, 04:54:51 PM »

Well, you guys are just playing into it like school boys  ;D Nothing to be ashamed of by no means!! Got to act young to stay young.. DAWG my hats off to you for keeping it rolling and not showing your hand- someone else for that matter as well!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] V's back is covered till she does it!

Another great weekend of riding!! Hope everyone else did as well.. I met a guy today named Frank with a 03 SERK nice guy with a real even temper seeing as his buddy cut into his SERK with his crash bad and took out his right saddle bag.. Will be posting up in the ride report UPS benefit run for the Cape Cod Child Development..

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2006, 06:38:50 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, DAWG,
  Ain't you got an "ignore" button on your phone, there, Dad?  Hell, I'd turn mine off, to get a chance to dust that V-Rod!!!  ;) Later--HUBBARD

Oh, oh.... do I smell a challenge???

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2006, 06:50:31 PM »

Yes JC it has been one helluva time trying to get the elusive photo of the V, its like trying to get a pic of Bigfoot or the Yeti. But it has been fun though.

That's quite an analogy you have there... but we know what you mean.  ;D
Comon V, end the boys misery, show yerself!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2006, 07:20:35 PM »

What can I say????  I have big feet!!!

Better stability for holding that bike upright!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2006, 07:22:17 PM »

Here's some more pics...  

Here's the Thunderheader after I got home from Myrtle Beach.
Most ALL the Thunderheaders I've seen do the same  V

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2006, 07:47:24 PM »

But here ya go!  You can just pretend this is me!!  

WOW NICE PUMPKIN!!! she's good looking too.  ;D

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2006, 07:48:34 PM »

Oh chit V!!!! You promised you weren't going to show that pic of you on my bike. Now "Dawg" ain't going to be my "Dawg" any more. ;D

On top of that I'm going to have some explaining to do with wifey. She was upset enough when I had the "Hooter's" girl on the bike. :o

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2006, 08:35:00 PM »

......Don't you just love the look of shiny, clean and polished CHROME!!!!......
Some would say I'm obsessed with it. :o Even though I wiped bugs/road debris off bike every night during my trip. Third thing (after kissing wifey, and unpacking scooter) I did when returning home was to do a full detail on bike. I wouldn't feel right putting her up all dirty. She took good care of me on the road. I rode her hard, and she never complained, and she got me home safe. What more could a rider ask for. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2006, 08:45:59 PM »

Not much unless it's the wifey's legs wrapped around you during the ride!!!!! :o
Hmmm. Something tells me if this were the case I'd get a lot of miles on me sitting still. [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Not that I'm complaining, but the distraction would have made for a long day of traveling to get back home. ;)

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2006, 10:03:45 PM »

Well, you guys are just playing into it like school boys  ;D Nothing to be ashamed of by no means!! Got to act young to stay young.. DAWG my hats off to you for keeping it rolling and not showing your hand- someone else for that matter as well!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] V's back is covered till she does it!

MARK no reason to show my hand just yet. I guess I'll wait till MV.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2006, 10:15:13 PM »

You sound like a girlie with experience!!!!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
Nope.  Nada!  
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 01:50:57 PM by TheVgirl »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2006, 11:16:17 PM »

Shameless, absolutely shameless, the whole lot of you   :-[
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 11:16:44 PM by SPIDERMAN »

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2006, 05:39:21 AM »

Not much unless it's the wifey's legs wrapped around you during the ride!!!!! :o

Maybe it's just me (I don't think so) but this seems to make sense in more ways than one.

So either V is catching up real quick in the smut and innuendo area or she knew exactly what she was saying all along

She then goes on to (over) explain herself (as usual) so I'm now convinced that this is all just a ploy

I've been mildly concerned that I was seeing a double meaning in everything V said and wondering if I had finally graduated as a "Dirty Old Man" but now it's clear - The V Girl is encouraging/teasing us!!!

There is nothing wrong with us - we are just rising responding to the challenge.

Oh Boy - I feel so much better now...

Cheers

Dave

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2006, 08:29:16 AM »

You are correct the paint is tooooo nice and [highlight]no one has ever slapped THE DAWGS head to go faster!!!!!![/highlight]
Be Safe

THE DAWG

This one's for you V ;)

I heard that slapping the (little) head makes you go slower... [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Cheers

Dave

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2006, 08:46:10 AM »

Some would say I'm obsessed with it. :o Even though I wiped bugs/road debris off bike every night during my trip. Third thing (after kissing wifey, and unpacking scooter) I did when returning home was to do a full detail on bike. I wouldn't feel right putting her up all dirty. She took good care of me on the road. I rode her hard, and she never complained, and she got me home safe. What more could a rider ask for. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Gary after reading my thread in Pictures you now know that I too am obsessed with detailing my scoot.After the rain let up last nite for a bit I went outside and rewashed the scoot when a T-Boomer rolled through right as I was finishing up. Damn OCD.But everyone loves a clean shiny bike,right?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2006, 05:13:55 PM »

Gary after reading my thread in Pictures you now know that I too am obsessed with detailing my scoot.After the rain let up last nite for a bit I went outside and rewashed the scoot when a T-Boomer rolled through right as I was finishing up. Damn OCD.But everyone loves a clean shiny bike,right?
Exactly. If it looks good, you feel good. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2006, 05:47:12 PM »

Absolutely... some might not understand, but those of us here do!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2006, 10:07:30 PM »

Exactly. If it looks good, you feel good. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

If it looks good I just like to sit around and DRINK adult beverages and look at it!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »

This one's for you V ;)

I heard that slapping the (little) head makes you go slower... [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Cheers

Dave

SORRY DAVE but you are clueless!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2006, 10:16:43 PM »

Naaah!  If it looks good, it turns too many heads to sit around and not share the joy with everyone else!  I rode TheV to one of the busiest Mexican restaurants tonight after class.  I went with a girlfriend that drove her Volvo.  She got out of her car and said, "Does that thing turn heads or what?"  Every man, woman, and child stopped whatever they were doing, turned around and stared.  I ALMOST felt self-conscious backing it into a parking spot!!  People stood up and walked over to the edge of the deck to look at it!  I tried NOT to smile from ear-to-ear!   :)

The real question you should be asking..."Is it the woman or the bike?"  Perhaps both?

Whatever the case...Enjoy the attention, they both deserve it.

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2006, 10:16:47 PM »

V you find i'll load it up for ya
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2006, 10:27:36 PM »

Naaah!  If it looks good, it turns too many heads to sit around and not share the joy with everyone else!  I rode TheV to one of the busiest Mexican restaurants tonight after class.  I went with a girlfriend that drove her Volvo.  She got out of her car and said, "Does that thing turn heads or what?"  Every man, woman, and child stopped whatever they were doing, turned around and stared.  I ALMOST felt self-conscious backing it into a parking spot!!  People stood up and walked over to the edge of the deck to look at it!  I tried NOT to smile from ear-to-ear!   :)

V,
    That's the thing I miss most about mine. They are a head turner for sure, especially with the Thunderheader. Mine sounded like a Ferarri or a Lambo. I can only imagine what people think of someone your size getting off the thing to say nothing about the fact that you're a woman. I can picture the envious stares. That's worth the price of admission into Willie G's most exclusive club isn't it ?

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2006, 10:28:14 PM »

Well considering they are still trying to figure out what the hell it is
AFTER I get off and go inside, I'd have to say that's one HOT bike!!!  

You are selling yourself "short" and I do not mean in the literal sense.

THINK ABOUT IT...

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2006, 10:39:10 PM »

[highlight]

You are selling yourself "short" and I do not mean in the literal sense.

THINK ABOUT IT...
[/highlight]

I love it when we get these cryptic posts and we have to try to figure out what's really being said between the lines by going back and rereading all of the previous posts from the principals involved. It's like breaking code. And here I was getting bored with the site today.  ;)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2006, 10:42:42 PM »

[highlight]
[/highlight]

I love it when we get these cryptic posts and we have to try to figure out what's really being said between the lines by going back and rereading all of the previous posts from the principals involved. It's like breaking code. And here I was getting bored with the site today.  ;)

Think about it...when where the mods made?

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2006, 10:45:50 PM »

Free Your Mind And Open It Up To The Possibilities...

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2006, 10:48:34 PM »

LOL, That reminds me of the old "Puff, Puff, Pass" game I used to play.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2006, 10:50:19 PM »

LOL, That reminds me of the old "Puff, Puff, Pass" game I used to play.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

I'm gettin a buzz just watchin the two little goobers share the doobie.  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2006, 10:53:04 PM »

I'm gettin a buzz just watchin the two little goobers share the doobie.  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Ok, I'm back, I had to run out and get me the family size bag of chips. I don't know why, can't remember what made me do it, but I'm back now. [smiley=confused5.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2006, 06:20:44 AM »

[highlight]
[/highlight]

[smiley=nixweiss.gif] Duh I don't get it.....

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2006, 06:24:40 AM »

[smiley=nixweiss.gif] Duh I don't get it.....

Mark you didn't miss a thing. Some others on the board did!!!!!

Girlie THE BAGS ARE OUT!!!!!! They will make that bike look like S%^T!
Then all of the heads will stop turning!!! THINK ABOUT. You have the perfect setup right now.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2006, 06:48:12 AM »

V, ride with me or others that have room for your extra stuff you want to carry.  You have a great looking bike, that unless you just gotta carry stuff, leave the bags off.  Sorry we are not closer so we can ride together to the mexican restaurant.  I love it when people stop and just stare at my bike, and someone tells them that it's a girls bike.  Why that is not obviouse with all the rose stuff dripping off it, I don't know.   :)

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2006, 07:48:21 AM »

SORRY DAVE but you are clueless!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Hmmm - maybe that was squeeze not slap

Ah well - not been a problem for some time now

Cheers

Dave

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2006, 09:59:25 AM »

Mark you didn't miss a thing. Some others on the board did!!!!!

Girlie THE BAGS ARE OUT!!!!!! They will make that bike look like S%^T!
Then all of the heads will stop turning!!! THINK ABOUT. [highlight]You have the perfect setup right now. [/highlight]
Be Safe

THE DAWG

No offense Dawg, but I think she needs to lighten the load and get the EX - owner off the back   ;D

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2006, 12:00:26 PM »

No offense Dawg, but I think she needs to lighten the load and get the EX - owner off the back   ;D

No offense taken but I don't think THE DAWG is going anywhere at least not right now. Besides Girlie likes the idea of walking up to the GARAGE MAHAL and taking her pick of all the different bikes she can ride!!!!! There might even be a couple of baggers up there and I am sure she can handel them!!!! Maybe even one that SCREAMS!!!!!!

Man there must be something in the water around here today!!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2006, 04:15:30 PM »

[highlight]Man there must be something in the water around here today!!!!!!! [/highlight]

Nah, it's just that you're susceptible to a lethal combination of Estrogen, perfume and Harley scent  :o

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2006, 05:11:45 PM »

[highlight]Man there must be something in the water around here today!!!!!!! [/highlight]

Nah, it's just that you're susceptible to a lethal combination of Estrogen, perfume and Harley scent  :o

That is probably right!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2006, 05:37:01 PM »

Man I guessed I stepped out of this thread at the right time or maybe wrong time,I'm lost. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2006, 06:45:11 PM »

Man I guessed I stepped out of this thread at the right time or maybe wrong time,I'm lost. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Q don't feel bad I'm lost toooo!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2006, 10:28:47 PM »

Q don't feel bad I'm lost toooo!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
IT'S UNANIMOUS

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2006, 10:48:08 PM »

Yep, time to pull the plug on it!  All in favor, SAY I!
[smiley=smash.gif]

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2006, 11:03:13 PM »

[smiley=smash.gif]

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2006, 11:13:59 PM »

Mega-ultra-super-laser [size=56]I[/size]

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2006, 04:56:08 AM »

[smiley=smash.gif]

I guess your tired of it toooooo!!!!!!! I think it is kind of fun!!!! Even though I'M LOST!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2006, 10:59:49 AM »

[size=72]I[/size] nuff said.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 11:00:37 AM by BigDaddy1569 »

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2006, 10:55:15 AM »

Sorry for the stupid question,  what's a V Tag???? [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2006, 11:49:22 AM »

In Georgia that be a "license plate".  :D

I think.............. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2006, 01:02:02 PM »

In Georgia that be a "license plate".  :D

I think.............. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Fatboy... you're right. Tag is another name for license plate. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »

Sorry for the dumb question,  I guess I should have put 2 and 2 together,  but in my twisted mind....sometimes I get 5......

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2006, 02:25:30 PM »

Nice going Spidey,   You have always had a way with words......Dumba$$

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2006, 02:43:59 PM »

I thought this thread had run it's course.... talk about a switchback!  :o

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2006, 05:16:02 PM »

hmmmmmmmmmm   I just reread my post. I suppose the hunting references could be taken a lot of ways. Sure didn't mean anything offensive. My humble apologies to a true southern lady if I did offend.  [smiley=oops.gif]
I always knew you were a subliminally  perverted ol'biker [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]Tip back some whiskey and have fun this weekend end boys and girls [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   Q

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2006, 05:22:24 PM »

I bailed on this one a few days ago, but see it has a life of it's own.

Yes, Tag is a Southern word for License Plate....just like we have Grocery "Buggies" down here...not "Carts"  WTF is a Cart, anyway...?  Sometimes, they "tump" over too....

TTS Mastertune

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2006, 08:07:21 PM »

I think it's something like a "bucks only " hunting license if you've been paying attention to this thread. V-girl has had the salt licks out for two or three of these guys for awhile now. Time to bag one of em  ;D
Wow, way off with that comment...

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2006, 10:21:15 PM »

Wow, way off with that comment...

You are right and trying to explain how I thought it was funny will not make it right, just one of those things that bypassed the brain as it was being typed. I most sincerely apologize again to V and to anyone else who was offended.

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2006, 10:30:19 PM »

IMHO Spidermans mea culpa allows us to move on. I've been known to say some things I don't know where they came from so I won't be casting any rocks. Seems to me from what I've read V-girl can take care of herself. What say you V-girl?? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

BTW, I still think this thread is dead.  ;)

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2006, 10:49:18 PM »

IMHO Spidermans mea culpa allows us to move on. I've been known to say some things I don't know where they came from so I won't be casting any rocks. Seems to me from what I've read V-girl can take care of herself. What say you V-girl?? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

BTW, I still think this thread is dead.  ;)
I agree whole heartedly!! To all of the above

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2006, 10:53:43 PM »

You are right and trying to explain how I thought it was funny will not make it right, just one of those things that bypassed the brain as it was being typed. I most sincerely apologize again to V and to anyone else who was offended.
I hear you there Brian, enough said, chit happens and I don't think that you meant it to be a hurtfull comment, but as the thread was going on it might have just been the straw..

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2006, 09:10:54 AM »

locking it up so everyone can move on
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 [All]

Page created in 0.399 seconds with 20 queries.