Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: 2009 SERG Silver  (Read 8249 times)

PMG1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
2009 SERG Silver
« on: August 16, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »

OK here we go!! I sold my 07 Black/Orange SE Ultra for the 09 SE Road Glide in the Silver/Titanium color. I deal with a great dealer and I have the first Silver unit coming in. I understand the Orange/Black is the first color produced what are you guys hearing from your dealers about the delivery dates on the Silver RG. Just starting to get my parts list together and I'm starting to question my sanity to start all of this over! But its fun isn't it! Thanks :)

Carlos Silva

• Senior CVO Member
Re: 2009 SERG Silver
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 10:07:47 PM »

OK here we go!! I sold my 07 Black/Orange SE Ultra for the 09 SE Road Glide in the Silver/Titanium color. I deal with a great dealer and I have the first Silver unit coming in. I understand the Orange/Black is the first color produced what are you guys hearing from your dealers about the delivery dates on the Silver RG. Just starting to get my parts list together and I'm starting to question my sanity to start all of this over! But its fun isn't it! Thanks :)

mine is supposed to be late September...that's takin' into account the delivery delays...2 dealers in my area should get theirs first, I'm on the call list so I'll report w/photos as soon as ones in
2000 FLTRSEI  3-ToneRed - sold
2003 FXSTDSE  Centennial Gold
2009 FLTRSE3  Silver/Titanium
2007 400-HP TRAILBLAZER SS TOW VEHICLE

...when it comes to buying toys, I can justify anything

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 10:44:22 PM »

PMG1-  I got a silver coming,  Deposit paid to santa cruz hd . was over the hill on friday they say glide will ship 9/12 and I plan on picking it up after the nor-cal trip 9/19   ---AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 10:49:50 PM »

PMG1-  I got a silver coming,  Deposit paid to santa cruz hd . was over the hill on friday they say glide will ship 9/12 and I plan on picking it up after the nor-cal trip 9/19   ---AK

Andy

Don't count on that date being good.
It will be delayed!

>:(

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

PMG1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 10:53:53 PM »

Thanks lets all try and stay in touch. I have a few trips planned as well. Myrtle Beach in early October and Daytona in late October (last trips before winter) and the hotels require first and last nights paid up front so until I get a VIN number, No WAY will I plan a trip. Thanks  :confused5:

MikeD

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 07:48:46 AM »

The dealerships I called in Georgia are not even getting a silver SERG in through the second phase.  They're not sure if they're getting one period. 

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 11:54:19 AM »

Thanks lets all try and stay in touch. I have a few trips planned as well. Myrtle Beach in early October and Daytona in late October (last trips before winter) and the hotels require first and last nights paid up front so until I get a VIN number, No WAY will I plan a trip. Thanks  :confused5:

Congrats mi amigo and meeting you in Daytona  :2vrolijk_21:

sblair

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 11:55:37 AM »

I have a deposit on a silver SERG and the ship date was 8/13.  Due to the delay on ALL 09 production bikes ( I saw the memo!) it could be up to 3 weeks.  My sales manager called the factory rep and he said there is only a 7-10 day delay currently.  My date has not been updated yet but then again it does not have a shipped status either.  Saturday the website for dealers inventory status was down for updates.  So I will find out tomorrow (hopefully!)   :nixweiss:  I also have a shopping list and am trying to get them to order at least the chopped tour pack to get an edge on the painted parts delay thing but its like pulling teeth.  Either way, I should have it by the end of the month.....
CVO1-2009 Silver SERG
CVO2-2011 Rio Red RUSE

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »

I have a deposit on a silver SERG and the ship date was 8/13.  Due to the delay on ALL 09 production bikes ( I saw the memo!) it could be up to 3 weeks.  My sales manager called the factory rep and he said there is only a 7-10 day delay currently.  My date has not been updated yet but then again it does not have a shipped status either.  Saturday the website for dealers inventory status was down for updates.  So I will find out tomorrow (hopefully!)   :nixweiss:  I also have a shopping list and am trying to get them to order at least the chopped tour pack to get an edge on the painted parts delay thing but its like pulling teeth.  Either way, I should have it by the end of the month.....

Hope they turn er loose soon. Can't wait to see some pics of the silver.

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »

While at Hertiage HD in Concord NH, I saw the Silver SERG.  It was purchased by Jeff Mertens, HD VP of Sales that he will ride this week to kickoff the Ride Home.  They are leaving the 20th.
It's a very nice looking bike.  What I thought special was that the enginer matched the silver in the paint job.  I've attached info from the website.
Any day on the bike is a good day.

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 01:54:58 PM »

i was told my silver serg date is 9/26, we'll see. maybe my other painted parts will be available then. :orange:
ordered lowers/boxes, chopped tour pak with spoiler, rear crash guards comfort profile, and xm.

TN

Wut the hell was that maneuver

customryder

• Senior CVO Member
  • I'LL be your Huckelberry.

• CVO1: fxr4 2000 orange
    • CVO2: flhtcse 2004 blue/black
    • CVO3: CVO3 2005 elecrta glide CVO4 2009 roaglide CVO5 2012 roadglide skunk CVO6 2013 cvo roadglide atomic orange
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 02:08:38 PM »

i was told my silver serg date is 9/26, we'll see. maybe my other painted parts will be available then. :orange:
ordered lowers/boxes, chopped tour pak with spoiler, rear crash guards comfort profile, and xm.

TN

what did the extras cost? if you dont mind tellin..
congrats!! that will be sweet.
 Jeff

2009 cvo road glide...2007 streetglide...................... cvo member #513
2009 f-350 Harley edt.

sblair

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 02:14:49 PM »

I was just told that this past weekend San Diego Harley had a silver SERG at their 105th kickoff party.   :o  Bummer, I did not get to see it.  But now we know where all the damn silver one's are!!!!  This one was brought in by one of the corporate guys.
CVO1-2009 Silver SERG
CVO2-2011 Rio Red RUSE

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »

what did the extras cost? if you dont mind tellin..
congrats!! that will be sweet.
 Jeff

i didn't ask, msrp - 10% is what i'm expecting.

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »

While at Hertiage HD in Concord NH, I saw the Silver SERG.  It was purchased by Jeff Mertens, HD VP of Sales that he will ride this week to kickoff the Ride Home.  They are leaving the 20th.
It's a very nice looking bike.  What I thought special was that the enginer matched the silver in the paint job.  I've attached info from the website.

I was just told that this past weekend San Diego Harley had a silver SERG at their 105th kickoff party.   :o  Bummer, I did not get to see it.  But now we know where all the damn silver one's are!!!!  This one was brought in by one of the corporate guys.

Why would the H-D brass not want O/B?!?! :o :(  Must be wantin' to go incognito. 8)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.