Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: THE JESTER IS ON THE COVER....  (Read 1211 times)

CLKKELLEY

• Full CVO Member
THE JESTER IS ON THE COVER....
« on: August 14, 2006, 10:27:16 PM »

of the new October 2006 AMERICAN RIDER magazine, with a BIG article (w/ lots of pics) containing a VERY favorable review of the new 2007 CVO Screamin' Eagle Ultra by Editor Buzz Buzzelli.  

Borla Dyno testing of a STOCK Jester showed maximum torque at an impressive 96.1 pounds-feet of torque at the REAR WHEEL at 3100 RPM, and maximum horsepower at 83.1 at 5000 RPM.  

Buzz raved about the AVERAGE torque over the range between 1999 and 5600 RPM, the average total being just shy of 90 pounds-feet of torque across that whole long powerband.  He really raved about everything on the bike except the seat.

I CAN'T WAIT to see what numbers we all can get with exhaust, air cleaner and either the Power Commander or SERT!!!

Mine just got dropped off for its 1000 mile service after 11 days of ownership, and I just abolutely LOVE my Jester!! :)   I almost felt like the day I dropped off my firstborn at daycare for the first time!!  

This weekend she will go to Mark Twain's hood, Hannibal, MO for an 800-mile road trip.  

The new burgundy and black pics look GREAT as well!!

STAY SAFE IN THE WIND!!

PROUD TO BE A NEW MEMBER OF THE CVO FAMILY!!  HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS IS TILL DEAD!!

CLKKELLEY

• Full CVO Member
Re: THE JESTER IS ON THE COVER....
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 11:09:43 PM »

I was just surfing on mods, and the first exhaust company to the starting line is.............D & D!

http://www.danddexhaust.com/news/2006/08/flh_fat_cat.htm

PROUD TO BE A NEW MEMBER OF THE CVO FAMILY!!  HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS IS TILL DEAD!!

CLKKELLEY

• Full CVO Member
Re: THE JESTER IS ON THE COVER/'07 PIPES
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 08:53:27 AM »

Has ANYONE heard anything about '07 Pipe status from Rinehart, Vance and Hines OR OTHERS??

GasRat

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: THE JESTER IS ON THE COVER....
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 01:42:13 AM »

I called & talked to a rep from BUB about the Rinehart true duals and was told that they are working on them as we type, and should be out in a few months. Like evrything else on these 07's just have to be patient and wait for the stuff to come out, from both aftermarket companies   [smiley=nixweiss.gif] & H-D.
Better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

CVOHarley Member #2390

Page created in 0.217 seconds with 22 queries.