Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Author Topic: 2006 FLHTCUSE  (Read 25954 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: 2006 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2005, 06:49:17 PM »

It's the only one that has that 'custom' look.........I bet it'll be a lot better in the flesh, as they always are.  If you remember, the pictures didn't do any of the previous SEEGs justice, and some were a LOT BETTER in person.........spyder

Yeah, 'er 'uh, spyder,
 I agree.  I'm in! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  I will order it immediately!  Wonder how long it will be coming in? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  What to do.....What to do........I'll have to put a rocket up its azz, first thing.  So what am I now, a CVO probate? [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 06:57:21 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, spyder,
  I agree.  I'm in! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  I will order it immediately!  Wonder how long it will be coming in? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  What to do.....What to do........I'll have to put a rocket up its azz, first thing.  So what am I now, a CVO probate? [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD

Congratulations Carl.  That makes you the first "Ultra Member"  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] .  Guess until the bikes come in you'll have to be a CVO In Waiting (CVOiW).

All this begs the really big question though.  Which paint scheme are you going to order?  Or will you just take whatever is going to be the first one (even if it the green one!)?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 07:09:13 PM by twolanerider »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 07:03:13 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, spyder,

Good Lord........that's exactly what my first thought was when I saw that it was a CVO Ultra...........Hub's gotta have one of these!   And a rocket up it's arse 4 sure!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Har!   spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 07:11:39 PM »

Hub, you da man!  Make one of those bad boys run the way it's supposed to! [smiley=beerchug.gif]  Can you git-r-done before the Spring '06 CVO Smoky Mountain Gathering? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Please advise - later, 103t
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 07:12:16 PM by 103tHunDer »

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2005, 08:20:57 PM »

Now there's the major improvement everyone was looking for  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

What about the SUBTORF? Did they do something with it?

fxdjerry

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2005, 10:10:06 PM »

So with everything on the list, as impressive as they want it to be, it's still just a continuation of the SEEG with the addition of the Ultra's communications and audio. Different wheels (I like the 05 wheels better).  Different paint scheme of course.  I didn't notice if the tour pak was detachable as the bike comes "out of the box."  With all the Ultra gear on it I guess it might not be?

They have the high output aux amp stashed under the tour-pack

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2005, 10:17:33 PM »

They have the high output aux amp stashed under the tour-pack

Read that too Jerry.  In the accessory section the amp is described as being for a fixed tour pak only.  So no detachable hardware for the new CVO Glide.

Of course recognize that by the time they get connections for rear speakers, rear mounted amplifier, rear lights, and the light inside the tour pak that more than a small handfull of wire is going to live back there along with having to employ a few connectors.  But I still like being able to remove the tour paks.  It's nice being able to quickly throw on the big one for long trips, the chopped one for shorter stuff, or remove it all and just use the passenger back rest for an overall different look.  The flexibility adds to the enjoyment of the bike.

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2005, 10:26:36 PM »

High output amp stuffed under the tourpack?,?,?,?

I've had that on the 03 Classic since September 02

I love this on the edge, breaking new ground technology!

[smiley=beerchug.gif]
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 10:27:15 PM by hd2003-se2005 »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2005, 10:30:28 PM »

High output amp stuffed under the tourpack?,?,?,?

I've had that on the 03 Classic since September 02

I love this on the edge, breaking new ground technology!

[smiley=beerchug.gif]

Yeah, but you have to remember Chip that this is the new prettier fancier louder one that costs more.  So it has to be better  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2005, 10:31:43 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, spyder,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm thinking probate is a little strong.

Wannabe, yep that's better!

[smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2005, 10:51:53 PM »

What is up with that ugly leather tourpak? Couldn't they get tomahawk to paint a real one? And the colors are butt ugly( except perhaps the black and grey).

Looks like I won't be trading for the next two years. Maybe they'll do a Road Glide again in 2008.

REGARDS
SHRADER
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 10:53:38 PM by shrader »
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2005, 01:01:15 AM »

Whoa, wait a minute!

Hub may not be the "first Ultra member".  I'm sure there are other members on a list.  In fact, I know one personally.  He rides an O/B 04 SEEG and an 03 Ultra! [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

OK 04, that was terribly presumptuous and I'm sorry  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

We should wait, of course, and make the coronation of the first "Ultra Member" dependent on the first person getting a bike under butt.  Everyone else will just be Pretenders to the (leather) Throne.

So, who will be the first Ultra Member ?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2005, 01:01:45 AM »

Twolane,
I don't think the tour pack will be detachable since this bike has an amp.  If it's the same amp that comes with the Enhanced Sound System for the 03 Ultra, it mounts under the tour pack.

I think you're right 04.  We were bouncing that around in another thread too and I ended up reading the description and fitment information for the amp that's posted in the accessory section of HD's website.  Pretty specific there about fixed tour pak only.  To make it detachable they'd have to have some exposed connector someplace and you can understand not wanting to do that on the way to an amp.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2005, 01:03:29 AM »

Maybe they'll do a Road Glide again in 2008.

REGARDS
SHRADER

Oh chit, the beginning of new thread that'll last two whole years.....  [smiley=nervous.gif]

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2005, 01:09:40 AM »

Congratulations Carl.  That makes you the first "Ultra Member"  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] .  Guess until the bikes come in you'll have to be a CVO In Waiting (CVOiW).

All this begs the really big question though.  Which paint scheme are you going to order?  Or will you just take whatever is going to be the first one (even if it the green one!)?

Whoa, wait a minute!

Hub may not be the "first Ultra member".  I'm sure there are other members on a list.  In fact, I know one personally.  He rides an O/B 04 SEEG and an 03 Ultra! [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 24 queries.