Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: Color Schedule  (Read 14527 times)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
Color Schedule
« on: July 23, 2005, 02:05:49 PM »

When will we know color schedule,  which color will be first?
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

Re: Color Schedule
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 11:44:15 PM »

dealer has an autum haze that ships on the 24 of august,  with crimson and gray next but no ship date.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 02:36:18 AM »

Black candy crimson and charcol slate is the only color that's nice (in my humble opnion).  Those other two colors.......well uuhhmmmmm, I'll pass.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 08:35:14 AM »

Thats the one the boss says she likes!!  I want to see the autumn haze before I decide on a color.  Not sure it would matter to her what color as long as she gets rear speakers.  Remember when we got the 04 and found out you couldn't get rear speaker she was mad.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 01:04:22 PM »

Thats the one the boss says she likes!!  I want to see the autumn haze before I decide on a color.  Not sure it would matter to her what color as long as she gets rear speakers.  Remember when we got the 04 and found out you couldn't get rear speaker she was mad.

Yea, I remember that Magoo.  And I remember her response to the back seat, too.  She must have really got excited when she saw the back seat on the Ultra Classic....with lumbar support and all. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  So are you going to be keeping your Orange and black?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2005, 02:38:52 PM »

Yes the 04 will be my daily rider (haha) and set this one up for US to travel on.  First up will be what I think is the biggest F [smiley=nixweiss.gif]kup the lack of a 6 speed come on this is supposed to be an ultimate cruiser,  not sure about a HD one though may go Baker.  Want to talk to a few people that have them and then see what the folks here think(yes I do value the opionions of the people here).  Am going to get the crimson and slate.  Its not the first batch (autumn haze and black ships 8-24) but dealer is getting one just doesn't have a ship date.  

Just not an eye grabber like the orange one.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 05:31:28 PM »

Yes the 04 will be my daily rider (haha) and set this one up for US to travel on.  First up will be what I think is the biggest F [smiley=nixweiss.gif]kup the lack of a 6 speed come on this is supposed to be an ultimate cruiser,  not sure about a HD one though may go Baker.  Want to talk to a few people that have them and then see what the folks here think(yes I do value the opionions of the people here).  Am going to get the crimson and slate.  Its not the first batch (autumn haze and black ships 8-24) but dealer is getting one just doesn't have a ship date.  

Just not an eye grabber like the orange one.

Congrats on the new bike choice Magoo.  I'd choose the same paint option you did; like that should matter for anything.  

For what it's worth, I've had the opportunity to put a few days riding on bikes with both the Harley and the Baker DD six speed.  Were I inclined to do one or the other it'd be the Baker.  Wouldn't be any doubt at all.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2005, 06:07:37 PM »

Thanks for the info on the Baker DD6.  I really want to see or hear from someone that sees the autumn haze,  is it grey or a dirty white?

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

fxdjerry

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 05:03:12 PM »

Im confused which is nothing new. But the local dealer here is saying the green is the one coming to his dealership in August. With Autumn going to WA. that's two different colors coming to two dealers in Aug.  Can this really be the case ?

Jerry

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 05:53:09 PM »

Im confused which is nothing new. But the local dealer here is saying the green is the one coming to his dealership in August. With Autumn going to WA. that's two different colors coming to two dealers in Aug.  Can this really be the case ?

Jerry

Perhaps they're not going to be staggered this year?  Would require some greater efficiency of product handling.  But even for HD, that's possible  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2005, 06:13:24 PM »

Perhaps they're not going to be staggered this year?  Would require some greater efficiency of product handling.  But even for HD, that's possible  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Think you're right 2Lane....at least HD is telling the dealers that the CVO "color confusion" issue was taken care of this year.  Whatever that means.  Guess I'll know more when they get home the end of the week.  Many of the poor souls (dealer buddies) are riding from Denver to Albuquerque on new demo's then flying home.  Sitting here at 95degrees with 98% humidity makes those mountains quite appealing.

05yellowse

• Junior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 11:13:15 AM »

My local dealer told me that ALL the colors would be available throughout the year,no phase 1,phase 2 or phase 3 distribution.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2005, 12:30:11 PM »

That's great for prospective buyers.  Even if not at any one shop side by side they'll at least have the opportunity of driving a bit and seeing them all at the same time.  If there's one color scheme that really doesn't measure up in real life, however, this actually giving folks options will hurt it.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2005, 12:45:29 PM »

Think you're right 2Lane....at least HD is telling the dealers that the CVO "color confusion" issue was taken care of this year.  Whatever that means.  Guess I'll know more when they get home the end of the week.  Many of the poor souls (dealer buddies) are riding from Denver to Albuquerque on new demo's then flying home.  Sitting here at 95degrees with 98% humidity makes those mountains quite appealing.

BLM it's not too late to sign up for Street Vibrations and the West Coast GTG.  Join Chip and the rest of us from out this way......Reno, Lake Tahoe.......come on out!

West Coast GTG   

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2005, 06:44:41 PM »

BLM it's not too late to sign up for Street Vibrations and the West Coast GTG.  Join Chip and the rest of us from out this way......Reno, Lake Tahoe.......come on out!

JC....You must be reading my mind.  I'm in the midst of working up a deal with a client of mine in Tahoe.  If it comes together, I'm going to coordinate with Street Vibrations.  Got a new '06 AIH chopper avaialble to ride if I can make the trip work.  Would really enjoy spending some time with ya'll.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 24 queries.