Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: What are all the extras that come with bike  (Read 6729 times)

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

What are all the extras that come with bike
« on: May 28, 2014, 12:17:26 PM »

What are all the extras that come with new FLHTKSE ? I know a lot of folks did not receive there owners manual. Do they still come with bike cover?  I just want what I'm supposed to get with it.
 Thanx again,

Mr. Warlock

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - unnamed
    • CVO2: 2011 Softail Convertable "Bourbon Betty" - Traded
    • CVO3: 2005 SE FatBoy - Sold
Re: What are all the extras that come with bike
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 12:36:29 PM »

Absolutely supposed to get an owners manual as well as a BOOM BOX manual.

On page 25 of the owners manual it tells everything that's supposed to be included with the bike.
Some things are noted as *not available in all markets, but, everything is supposed to be included in the US market.
Lived hard and fast, laughed harder than humans have a right to and continue to do so.

MDW

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CO

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 02:34:03 PM »

Some of the items I found that are not well covered in the book or the HD Web - nor the sales or maintenance folks...  seems many are not used to everything on the CVO:  You also have an alarm system with the chirp.  It will chirp twice if you shake it then the siren goes off.  I did find out the siren is not the one that synch's up with the security pager (seems the CVO's alarm is missing the transmitter portion to link up to the pager).  Also, not covered is when you turn on your bright lights your spots go off which is normal, however, you can ask the service guys to program the spots to stay on when you turn on your high beam.  This feature is now standard with the 2014.  You should also get your 3 months of free SirusXM radio/traffic as well when you call XM.  The cover comes with it along with a host of other goodies.

Mike
2014 CVO Limited

Trans am

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: Burgundy blaze and typhoon maroon. Limited Scoot is its name.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 03:00:33 PM »

if memory serves me right  ...     2 head sets...   Yea    one usb thing,  manuals...bike cover,    tourpak and bag liners.   battery charger, rain sock for intake, micro fiber cloth, tool bag with tools,   back rest, highway pegs,   speaking of the spot lights,,
I had dealer program them to be " on with high beams"   I also had them move out the floorboards 1"   and throw in one more head set...   as we have more than 2 hemlets.  few other things forgetting....

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 04:18:33 PM »

Excellent... I didn't know they came with a charger and back rest. Cool. I'm not sure it's legal here in PA to have the spots on with the high beam. I'll have to check that. Anyone know for sure about that in Pennsylvania?
 Thanx again

springsure88

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1977 XLCR
    • CVO3: 1968 FLH
    • Port Macquarie
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 06:46:35 PM »

if memory serves me right  ...     2 head sets...   Yea    one usb thing,  manuals...bike cover,    tourpak and bag liners.   battery charger, rain sock for intake, micro fiber cloth, tool bag with tools,   back rest, highway pegs,   speaking of the spot lights,,
I had dealer program them to be " on with high beams"   I also had them move out the floorboards 1"   and throw in one more head set...   as we have more than 2 hemlets.  few other things forgetting....

You get all this except the highway pegs when you purchase in Australia.

ole bill

• Fullsac baffles, 7" Freedom windshield

• CVO1: 2014 Ultra Limited CVO
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »

I didn't get a battery charger
IBA #58709
HOG Senior Road Captain

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 08:49:07 PM »

I don't think a battery charger is included, that might be added by a dealer.

Trans am

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: Burgundy blaze and typhoon maroon. Limited Scoot is its name.
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 09:36:30 PM »

Oh sorry.    Yea for me then.     I am sure it cost me like 500. Dollars though.   

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 09:25:03 PM »

You don't get the charger but the cord for the charger is already set up for you (I think it is on the left side).  Highway pegs are standard as well. You do get two manuals and a DVD. The flash skull drive can be used to load all the songs you want and then play those as you ride and to download software updates. I did get the rain sock, bike cover, drivers back rest, two head sets (I only got one last time). You should also get a HD tee shirt! You know the really expensive ones (ha)! I am sure you can get the dealer to through in some extras as well.  The most important part is you get to drive it out of there!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:30:14 PM by RonandJanet »

Colonel Sanders

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • AL

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 01:02:47 AM »

I don't know if it was just my dealer being nice but mine did come with a battery charger.

I was a little surprised when I got home to find the nice set of highway pegs in the bag....guess I would have thought them to be already mounted if it came with them.

Hogfn

• Full CVO Member
  • FINALLY!!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 10:53:07 PM »

I just picked up a 2014 Ultra after waiting to see what 2015 had in store---didn't like the colors as much.....  Last bike was a 2005 Cherry SEEG.  Did Moco do away with the 'gold' key?
2014 SE
2005 Cherry SE
SE Air Cleaner
PC III
Freedom Exhaust and Pipes

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 02:32:26 AM »

yep, gold key is gone.  but instead you get a gold challenge coin, with your bike (model) pictured on one side, and a 'key' on the other.  you should get that in a packet from the museum.  also comes with a 1 year membership, some additional passes, a dog tag type keychain, and some additional museum literature.  if you don't receive it in about 8 weeks, call the museum, they'll hook you up.
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 07:01:50 AM »

I just picked up a 2014 Ultra after waiting to see what 2015 had in store---didn't like the colors as much.....  Last bike was a 2005 Cherry SEEG.  Did Moco do away with the 'gold' key?
They did away with it in '14. From what members of '15s are saying, the gold key is back.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 07:06:36 AM »

They did away with it in '14. From what members of '15s are saying, the gold key is back.

The gold key IS back!

Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 24 queries.