Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Best finish for 4 point docking hardware, chrome or black.  (Read 6588 times)

CVCVORG

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLTRXSE BLUE
Re: Best finish for 4 point docking hardware, chrome or black.
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 12:28:08 PM »

Black fits well on the Blue & Cobalt

seadog

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 12:53:35 PM »

Just paint them to match your bike......a little extra $$$$ goes a long way besides....to no price on happiness :bananarock:

Handy, who, what, when, where and how on the color matching?  Thanks for the details. 

Handymaninny

• Junior CVO Member
  • I'm happiest when I'm riding!!!

• CVO1: 2013 CVO RGC
    • CVO2: 2008 V-rod Anniversary #714
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 09:51:44 AM »

Hey....i got it painted by a great local painter but the issue is matching the paint.....I got it to match 95% but i am still not happy.  So i found a painter that says he can match it (JC Hetz Studio) Iwoa.   I am taking my bike apart and sending him with all the peices and top lid .   Soon i will find out

Handy, who, what, when, where and how on the color matching?  Thanks for the details. 

seadog

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 02:47:30 PM »

Hey....i got it painted by a great local painter but the issue is matching the paint.....I got it to match 95% but i am still not happy.  So i found a painter that says he can match it (JC Hetz Studio) Iwoa.   I am taking my bike apart and sending him with all the peices and top lid .   Soon i will find out

OK, thanks and let me know how it turns out.   I'm curious to know how he matches it up as Harley won't release CVO paint codes to anyone except the people that paint for them.

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.395 seconds with 22 queries.