Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 201

Author Topic: Do you carry?  (Read 590666 times)

GLIDE2

• 2011 STREET GLIDE
  • 2011 STREET GLIDE
Re: Do you carry?
« Reply #1305 on: December 01, 2011, 07:35:02 PM »

GLIDE2

• 2011 STREET GLIDE
  • 2011 STREET GLIDE
« Reply #1306 on: December 01, 2011, 07:40:42 PM »

HB822 will solve all that.
Have to be carfull , when it goes to the senate HB822 will be voted on with other bills , We may loose some rights if it is voted in . See what other bills are merged with it !!!

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #1307 on: December 01, 2011, 08:22:18 PM »

So thats the reason the crime rate is so high in NYC. You can keep the rat infested chit hole!!!!
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

OhioDave

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
« Reply #1308 on: December 01, 2011, 08:38:13 PM »

I carry Colt Pocket Lite 380 but I have a federal law enforcement permit. I'm telling you guys DO NOT!!!! get caught carrying in NEW YORK it will be the worst day in your life. Even in uniform while going into New York I had to stop and secure my duty weapon at a local law enforcement agency or risk being arrested. They do not mess around in New York. The state of Ohio is just about as bad.

It is?   :nixweiss:

GLIDE2

• 2011 STREET GLIDE
  • 2011 STREET GLIDE
« Reply #1309 on: December 01, 2011, 08:51:27 PM »

So thats the reason the crime rate is so high in NYC. You can keep the rat infested chit hole!!!!
:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: I grew up in a small town in NY. It is a liberal state like Cali. They are going broke because of there welfare state policies , and Blumeburg ( spelling ? ) what a fool . Sent a bunch of undercover down here to Summerville SC to buy guns at a pawn shop. Background check came back good and they took the guns back to NY and said it was an ilegal sale !!! W T F#^% . Blumeburg got his A@# handed to him in NYC court by the owner. !!! Boeing just moved in here , lots of jobs , they just cant handle the union $$$$$ any more , even if you are union down here , it is a right to work state. They can't pull there chit down here !!!! They will just fire all the workers and start over !!!   :pepper:

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #1310 on: December 01, 2011, 08:55:59 PM »

keep the poltical views out of this please
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

GLIDE2

• 2011 STREET GLIDE
  • 2011 STREET GLIDE
« Reply #1311 on: December 01, 2011, 09:30:05 PM »

keep the poltical views out of this please
:2vrolijk_21: Sorry about that , If you remove it, that will be cool. apologize for the slip , got carried away !!! Thanks  :oops:

indcoltz

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #1312 on: December 03, 2011, 06:00:37 AM »

Even though you have a gun permit, any business owner can deny you the right to enter his property while carring a gun. Regardless if it's the HB822 or not. If you read the fine print on the back of your permits, in most states including Indiana you are not allowed to carry on or in commercial vehicle. This is a Taxi Cab, Bus not just airplanes. Remember guys you have the right to have guns but not too carry them. House Bill 822 is great but it has it's restrictions too. Plus you have to go and qualify every year after you retire and that is back to the Dept you were employed at. I do believe in the NRA and Charlton Hesston and Clint Eastwood could whip John Wayne's but any day of the week. Now that statement should boil some blood, just joking

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #1313 on: December 03, 2011, 08:51:52 AM »

criminals could care less about gun laws. :drink:  obtaining a carry permit we agree to the terms from the state of issue, whatever they may be. cwp permits add allot of liability  to the holder. laws and interpretations of vary.

I grew up around guns and was taught at an early age how to handle and respect them.

to the anti-gun folks, remember it's not good to bring a knife to a gun fight.
to the gun folks, please disarm before breaking out the tequila.  ::)

carry on

TN

Wut the hell was that maneuver

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #1314 on: December 03, 2011, 10:00:09 AM »

criminals could care less about gun laws. :drink:  obtaining a carry permit we agree to the terms from the state of issue, whatever they may be. cwp permits add allot of liability  to the holder. laws and interpretations of vary.

I grew up around guns and was taught at an early age how to handle and respect them.

to the anti-gun folks, remember it's not good to bring a knife to a gun fight.
to the gun folks, please disarm before breaking out the tequila.  ::)

carry on

TN

Criminals today are more stupid then ever...There is a lot more CCW Permit carriers and a lot more issued each week. And because of the liability issues you point out, the safety course trainers are now training 'shoot to kill'  and getting the message clear across, you dont want your attacker alive after you draw your gun for your life's safety or your life will be misery as your attacker sues the hell out you in court. I used to have the attitude, 'shoot to stop' but not no more.. if im attacked in a life treating way, the bad guy is dead meat.  :'(
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 10:01:57 AM by cvobiker »

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #1315 on: December 03, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »

Ive got the s&w 642. AIRWIEGHT. 38 AND PLUS P.  Super light alum frame and double action only
http://www.snubnose.info/docs/m642.htm

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #1316 on: December 03, 2011, 01:11:18 PM »

King Holster Company makes a nice little CCH for just about any handgun made. Choose your gun & how you want carry & viola they have it. Also very reasonable prices.........and NO I'm not any kin to them.
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #1317 on: December 03, 2011, 04:20:17 PM »

Criminals today are more stupid then ever...There is a lot more CCW Permit carriers and a lot more issued each week. And because of the liability issues you point out, the safety course trainers are now training 'shoot to kill'  and getting the message clear across, you dont want your attacker alive after you draw your gun for your life's safety or your life will be misery as your attacker sues the hell out you in court. I used to have the attitude, 'shoot to stop' but not no more.. if im attacked in a life treating way, the bad guy is dead meat.  :'(

Not in Kentucky and I believe Colorado and maybe others now. We have the "make my day" law. You are taught in CCW class when you have the right to use the gun you have the right to kill and should! Period! ??only because it gets a dirt bag off the street and we don't have to support them in jail. However no one injured and or killed in the commission of a crime can sue under any conditions! That's the way it should be!!!! Break in my house your leaving in a body bag! Maybe a bucket if I use the 12ga. with 3" magnum double ot buck shoot!  He He!
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

indcoltz

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #1318 on: December 03, 2011, 06:45:50 PM »

AMANAL, you keep shooting those plus p+ in that airweight your going to be sorry. To hot of a load for that light of frame.

GLIDE2

• 2011 STREET GLIDE
  • 2011 STREET GLIDE
« Reply #1319 on: December 03, 2011, 09:30:22 PM »

Not in Kentucky and I believe Colorado and maybe others now. We have the "make my day" law. You are taught in CCW class when you have the right to use the gun you have the right to kill and should! Period! ??only because it gets a dirt bag off the street and we don't have to support them in jail. However no one injured and or killed in the commission of a crime can sue under any conditions! That's the way it should be!!!! Break in my house your leaving in a body bag! Maybe a bucket if I use the 12ga. with 3" magnum double ot buck shoot!  He He!
In SC. If some one is coming in your window ,whatever , as by law you can take it as they are trying to do you bodily harm and you can take leathal action. The problem I have is that if you are held in a civil lawsuit , the out come can be different due to juries from different counties / cities . If you are in a county thats anti-gun your may loose ! and reciprocity is hard to keep up with state to state. Sucks> so I can protect myself all the from SC to VIRG. then if I wont to go to NY, what do I do with my pistol ? through it over the next bridge !!!! Thats why we need a fed CCW law , (stand alone) thats not mixed with other bills ! or one that recognizes state CCW permits. IMHO :coolblue:
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 201

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 21 queries.