Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 201

Author Topic: Do you carry?  (Read 590675 times)

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 SEUC
Re: Do you carry?
« Reply #1620 on: January 25, 2012, 02:13:04 PM »

Anyone handle one of these yet? Titanium frame ported barrel sub sub compact two shot .45 derringer with an extra two in the handle. Pretty cool for a last defense piece.

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #1621 on: January 25, 2012, 02:18:16 PM »

Also I don't think this beauty will ever make it. Was introduced at shot two years ago, kept calling micro tech for a release and it kept getting bumped up. Was told in development of a .40 as well. And I come to find later that Microtech Small Arms Research filed bankruptcy  :'(   At least they're still making nice knives.

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #1622 on: January 25, 2012, 02:26:15 PM »

Last but not least when the hell is Kel-Tec releasing the KSG? They said fall, then christmas, then no news. Wondering if they'll make a new amendment to the assault weapons to include this model. Its just plain cool :cool blue: zombie gun or not, I want it.

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #1623 on: January 25, 2012, 03:00:40 PM »

Anyone handle one of these yet? Titanium frame ported barrel sub sub compact two shot .45 derringer with an extra two in the handle. Pretty cool for a last defense piece.

Is not commercially available yet. Supposedly by the end of Feb,

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #1624 on: January 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »

Man, that little thing would be hard to handle unless you had it poked in somebodies belly to help stabilize the shot...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #1625 on: January 25, 2012, 05:58:10 PM »

Last but not least when the hell is Kel-Tec releasing the KSG? They said fall, then christmas, then no news. Wondering if they'll make a new amendment to the assault weapons to include this model. Its just plain cool :cool blue: zombie gun or not, I want it.

I want one!!!!!
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #1626 on: January 25, 2012, 05:58:55 PM »

That is a sweet little piece but pricy!!!! I bet its a hand full to fire!  Face
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1627 on: January 25, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »

I've been on a waiting list for just over a year for less than $700. I heard they shipped 250 of them so far, but seems us with the guarantied prices ain't going to see them until all of the dummies paying $1,500+ on Gunbroker are taken care of first. Sucks.
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #1628 on: January 25, 2012, 10:24:26 PM »

I've been on a waiting list for just over a year for less than $700. I heard they shipped 250 of them so far, but seems us with the guarantied prices ain't going to see them until all of the dummies paying $1,500+ on Gunbroker are taken care of first. Sucks.

When I called Kel-Tec in December they told me all the gun broker listings were a scam. They said only a limited amount of test models had been sent to select distributors for testing purposes only and they were not the final product. Also that if they found out that those were going to be sold they would face serious repercussions. Whatever that means. 

I called again today and left another message. Their automated response for the KSG still says fall of 11 for release date.

Now waiting for a call back

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #1629 on: January 25, 2012, 10:26:32 PM »

Man, that little thing would be hard to handle unless you had it poked in somebodies belly to help stabilize the shot...

I would think so. From what I read the C ports really help with rise and stabilizing shot. Down side, it makes it even more deafening.

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1630 on: January 26, 2012, 12:02:57 PM »

When I called Kel-Tec in December they told me all the gun broker listings were a scam. They said only a limited amount of test models had been sent to select distributors for testing purposes only and they were not the final product. Also that if they found out that those were going to be sold they would face serious repercussions. Whatever that means. 

I called again today and left another message. Their automated response for the KSG still says fall of 11 for release date.

Now waiting for a call back

I've been watching this closely, and they are blowing smoke. There are a good number of folks - private citizens who own them.  There is a Kel-Tec forum and these guys are starting to post there reviews and such. A number of them have admitted spending the big bucks to get one early, essentially, leapfrogging us who were waiting in line. Pisses me off.

http://www.thektog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

A Kel-Tec rep posted that just before the Christmas shutdown, they shipped the first 250.  That's when the flurry started hitting Gunbroker.  Then they supposedly just shipped another 250 around the 16th.  Again, the only thing this waiting list is doing is guarantying a reasonable price, but that will only happen when the pool of nutcases paying double the price go away. Frigging distributors!

2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #1631 on: January 26, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »

I've been watching this closely, and they are blowing smoke. There are a good number of folks - private citizens who own them.  There is a Kel-Tec forum and these guys are starting to post there reviews and such. A number of them have admitted spending the big bucks to get one early, essentially, leapfrogging us who were waiting in line. Pisses me off.

http://www.thektog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

A Kel-Tec rep posted that just before the Christmas shutdown, they shipped the first 250.  That's when the flurry started hitting Gunbroker.  Then they supposedly just shipped another 250 around the 16th.  Again, the only thing this waiting list is doing is guarantying a reasonable price, but that will only happen when the pool of nutcases paying double the price go away. Frigging distributors!

They returned my call today and gave me contact info for a rep for direct purchase, emailed him, but they said he's been away last week at SHOT and aren't sure if he'll be around this week. So I'll wait and see if I get a response. She did confirm that they did already ship the first lot, but before then there was a lot of BS about fake buys on the web.

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #1632 on: January 26, 2012, 03:43:39 PM »

The price at the Kel tec site is $880, why wold you pay more? to get it faster?

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #1633 on: January 26, 2012, 10:40:52 PM »

The price at the Kel tec site is $880, why wold you pay more? to get it faster?

Same reason people buy CVOs over MSRP when first released I guess, gotta have it now mentality and disposable income  :nixweiss:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #1634 on: January 27, 2012, 08:17:20 AM »

Kel-Tec has become very popular, and demand is high. I've been waiting 2 months for the Kel sub 2000.

iPhone using Tapatalk
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 201

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 21 queries.