CVO Technical > Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes

Balancing Beads

<< < (3/3)

Ironhorse:

--- Quote from: tazmun on January 14, 2023, 07:06:56 PM ---I don't know if you ever heard of Centramatic wheel balancers,  but I have them on my 04 Gold Wing.
They have doubled my tire life,  I now have over 70k miles 4 sets of tires, this after 2 sets in 14k miles.
I was going to put them on my 06 CVO Ultra, but at the time they didn't make the CVO Harley version.
The tires were always in balance.  They also make them for a multitude of other types of vehicles.

--- End quote ---

I just ordered Centramatic for my 2018 GoldWing. When it comes time for tires, I'll put them on the CVO too.

TN:
I use dyna beads in my tires and have since 2008, they work for me. I just use the dyna bead brand myself.  :)

Anyone else?

YMMV

Indenial:
I use Dyna Beads also.  Work great.  I had a weight come un-glued and fall off a couple of times.  Can't happen with beads.  When I get a new tire, I run it up to 100mph  to be sure it is smooth and no vibration or problem.

D-N-D:
I had beads installed for about year now !!! I have no problems at all, the tires run great at high or low speed.
I will use them in all my bike tires for now on !!! No wheel weights on the chrome rim are a nice look.

All I can say is try them I think you will like them. 2 OZ of beads in each wheel Front / Back that's it.

Dante

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version