Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: New Dragon decals needed  (Read 5881 times)

SPIDERMAN

New Dragon decals needed
« on: January 01, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »

I'm going to have the side panels of LD painted to match the stripe from the gas tank to the saddlebags. Does anyone live close enough to Deal's Gap to get me two new Black Dragon decals -one right and one left ? ( actually two of each would be better ) Sure would appreciate this and will reciprocate with either the cost of the decals or something from SoCal you can't find in your area.

Big B

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: New Dragon decals needed
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 09:20:18 PM »

B, might wanna PM "DavidB."  He lives right there and I bet would pick a couple up for ya.  Nice guy!

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »

B,

if all else fails

Deal's Gap Information: info@dealsgap.com
Phone: 800-889-5550 (US and Canada Only) and 828-498-2231 (Outside US)

Fax: (828) 498-2250

Address: 17548 Tapoco Road, Tapoco, NC 28771

could probally call em up and order
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 09:44:44 PM »

B,

if all else fails

Deal's Gap Information: info@dealsgap.com
Phone: 800-889-5550 (US and Canada Only) and 828-498-2231 (Outside US)

Fax: (828) 498-2250

could probally call em up and order

B asked where I got mine prior to MV 2006.  I looked on the Deal's Gap website, but they did not offer them there at the time.  I told B I thought maybe that was to keep down on the "posers." [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Would be interesting to know if they'd sell you one over the phone, though. [smiley=confused5.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 09:49:48 PM »

B asked where I got mine prior to MV 2006.  I looked on the Deal's Gap website, but they did not offer them there at the time.  I told B I thought maybe that was to keep down on the "posers." [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Would be interesting to know if they'd sell you one over the phone, though. [smiley=confused5.gif]

Brian,
        I sent DavidB a PM. We'll see how that works out. I s'pose I could also direct the folks at Deal's Gap to this website and tell em I'm the on the Big Orange Road Glide third in line behind the Webmaster in his post trailer.  ;)
(even if it were in black and white, you'd be able to pick me out, I'm the "yellow line bandit"  8-) )

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 10:00:42 PM »

Brian,
        I sent DavidB a PM. We'll see how that works out. I s'pose I could also direct the folks at Deal's Gap to this website and tell em I'm the on the Big Orange Road Glide third in line behind the Webmaster in his post trailer.  ;)
(even if it were in black and white, you'd be able to pick me out, I'm the "yellow line bandit"  8-) )
heres the deal:

send them an SASE with a check for 1.50 per decal..specify color and left or right facing....thats all there is to it!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »

Brian,

He doesn't post a lot, but he's on the site regularly.  He'll get back to you, I'm sure.

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 10:05:22 PM »

$1.50 per sticker in a self addressed stamped envelop [highlight]Attn: Ben[/highlight]. Be sure to indicated left or right facing and color choice.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »

$1.50 per sticker in a self addressed stamped envelop [highlight]Attn: Ben[/highlight]. Be sure to indicated left or right facing and color choice.

Thanks Scot,
                   How you doing buddy. How bad is the snow where you live ? Was watching the news tonight and thinking of all of you out there.
                   I would imagine they'd be willing to sell them, although I was told by several people while we were running the Dragon that it's terribly bad Karma to put a Dragon on your bike if you haven't done the Dragon. I waited till we had ridden away from the Gap to put mine on when we stopped on the other end overlooking the dam and even then Bill told me I was tempting fate putting two on while only haven ridden the Dragon once. Maybe that's why on my second run I was having such a hard time finding my line through the turns.  

Big B

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 10:16:17 PM »

Thanks Scot,
                   How you doing buddy. How bad is the snow where you live ? Was watching the news tonight and thinking of all of you out there.
                   I would imagine they'd be willing to sell them, although I was told by several people while we were running the Dragon that it's terribly bad Karma to put a Dragon on your bike if you haven't done the Dragon. I waited till we had ridden away from the Gap to put mine on when we stopped on the other end overlooking the dam and even then Bill told me I was tempting fate putting two on while only haven ridden the Dragon once. Maybe that's why on my second run I was having such a hard time finding my line through the turns.  

Big B
Brian:

we are ok here..
the SE corner of the state is in bad shape... people running out food and medicine,,and 300-500 people stuck in shelters still...
and about 350000 head of cattle who need fed...
been working all day on solutions to that one...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 10:17:18 PM by cuthbertss »

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 10:28:18 PM »

Brian:

we are ok here..
the SE corner of the state is in bad shape... people running out food and medicine,,and 300-500 people stuck in shelters still...
and about [highlight]350000 head of cattle who need fed[/highlight]...
been working all day on solutions to that one...

we hear about people on the news never gave any thought to livestock issues
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »

ask ISELBULLS the $$ on that one

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 11:07:24 PM »

I got dragons, but now don't know where to put them. Where did y'all put yours?  I don't have the tour pak on my bike very often.................... so the obvious place is not on my bike.  Just askin.  

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 12:57:31 AM »

I got dragons, but now don't know where to put them. Where did y'all put yours?  I don't have the tour pak on my bike very often.................... so the obvious place is not on my bike.  Just askin.  

Right across the forehead Mrs. We.  Yeah, it'll look retarded.  But everyone will know where you've been  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] !

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 06:43:47 PM »

Wherever you think they'll look good. Neil put his on the brkts that hold the fairing on, I put mine on my side panels. You could put one on the back fender or on the fairing below the windshield, like I said, wherever you like. I've had a couple crotch rocket riders comment on the ones on LD. One good, one " you rode that on the Dragon" Damn straight Dude and I rode it from here and back TO the Dragon. Lemme see you do that on your damn jockey bike. LOL. Anyway, the trip became something more than just a trip to me and the Dragons became my Road Glide or my Road Glide became the Dragons - - - - whatever.  

B B

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 12:50:42 AM »

My local news actually did a story on the livestock tonight.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 02:30:44 AM »

ask ISELBULLS the $$ on that one
[highlight][/highlight]

Hey! Guy's heard about it on the news those are beef cattle, with today prices 1000.00 to 1500.00 a head. Thats alot of Big Mac's they won't loose all of them but there is a large percentage they will.

Don ( ISelBulls )

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 03:51:43 PM »

If they want to cut it up and ship it to me I'll buy one for $1,500  Hey Beags,fire up the BBQ Bro[smiley=chef.gif]

B B

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 07:51:16 PM »

B B

If all else fails, let me know...I have a good friend that lives less than 10 miles away and knows the owner of that place.

Good Luck

Dick

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 08:04:09 PM »

B B

If all else fails, let me know...I have a good friend that lives less than 10 miles away and knows the owner of that place.

Good Luck

Dick

Called the Deal's Gap store today. They are closed for the season but do over the phone and internet sales of their t-shirts, decals etc. I've got four decals on the way right and left in two different sizes. Thanks to everyone for the info on how to contact and also offers of assistance

B B

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 08:55:22 PM »

Spiderman,
       PM me your address and I`ll get ya what you need.
I got the computer fired up after a week long problem with it and found your messsage.
David

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 09:26:53 PM »

Spiderman,
       PM me your address and I`ll get ya what you need.
I got the computer fired up after a week long problem with it and found your messsage.
David

David,
          Read my post above yours. I'm cool Dude. Thanks for the offer.

B B

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 11:12:17 PM »

[highlight][/highlight]

Hey! Guy's heard about it on the news those are beef cattle, with today prices 1000.00 to 1500.00 a head. Thats alot of Big Mac's they won't loose all of them but there is a large percentage they will.

Don ( ISelBulls )
In spite of all the efforts...  the numbers aint projected to be pretty..... between CO , NM and KS issues your Big Mac mite well be 20 bucks real soon.....maybe we can change the Mortons Trip in April to Chik-Fil A [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

damn..its been a long couple of weeks working these blizzards!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 11:46:40 PM »

In spite of all the efforts...  the numbers aint projected to be pretty..... between CO , NM and KS issues your Big Mac mite well be 20 bucks real soon.....maybe we can change the Mortons Trip in April to Chik-Fil A [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[highlight]damn..its been a long couple of weeks working these blizzards![/highlight]

Hang in there Bro! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Before you know it you'll be back splitting the wind! [smiley=pepper.gif] You guys are in my prayers! Bless ya bro!

JR [smiley=bananarock.gif]

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 11:56:08 PM »

Hang in there Bro! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Before you know it you'll be back splitting the wind! [smiley=pepper.gif] You guys are in my prayers! Bless ya bro!

JR [smiley=bananarock.gif]
thanks bro....we need em!!!!! and just for fun..more snow friday and winds down in the SE 35+ sustained....just what they need with all that crap stacked up

Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 21 queries.