Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Done With The Pack  (Read 2645 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Done With The Pack
« on: December 26, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »

Grover, you must be done with the Pack for the season, or mostly done.  I like the new avatar. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:44:53 AM by Fired00d »

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Harley brakes
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 06:39:01 PM »

Grover, you must be done with the Pack for the season, or mostly done.  I like the new avatar. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hey there Roger-
Every time I looked at that green & gold avatar I wanted to puke! This season hurt way too much! Damn! Our home field record for the last two years is just unecceptable. But I still cheer for 'em :-[
And what's better yet is we now play Da Bears at 7:30...primetime. At least I'll be drinking at the time, should ease the pain. I sure hope they come through though :)

Thanks for the compliment [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]. My new avater is the design Alligator Bob & I drew up when designing my new seat. It's hand tooled leather in the back of my chopped & king tour pack pads. Looks really awesome in person :)

Good luck with your Seahawks as well [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Take care,

Grover

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 07:00:37 PM »

Hey there Roger-
Every time I looked at that green & gold avatar I wanted to puke! This season hurt way too much! Damn! Our home field record for the last two years is just unecceptable. But I still cheer for 'em :-[
And what's better yet is we now play Da Bears at 7:30...primetime. At least I'll be drinking at the time, should ease the pain. I sure hope they come through though :)

Thanks for the compliment [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]. My new avater is the design Alligator Bob & I drew up when designing my new seat. It's hand tooled leather in the back of my chopped & king tour pack pads. Looks really awesome in person :)

Good luck with your Seahawks as well [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Take care,

Grover
Mark, just be glad you didn't grow up a Raider's fan.  At least your team isn't a bye week for the rest of the league.  Black and Silver isn't ready for prime time in the Junior College circuit right now.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 07:16:46 PM »

Mark,

The Seahawks aren't lighting the world on fire the last three games.  Hopefully they can get it figured out this week.  Got hosed (fell asleep) the last two minutes of Sunday's game.  Not that we hadn't already won three this year in similar fashion with the last minute kick by Brown.

Don the Raiders are as low as they can get.  Hard to imagine Davis putting up with the performnce he is getting.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 11:54:41 PM »

Mark,

The Seahawks aren't lighting the world on fire the last three games.  Hopefully they can get it figured out this week.  Got hosed (fell asleep) the last two minutes of Sunday's game.  Not that we hadn't already won three this year in similar fashion with the last minute kick by Brown.

Don the Raiders are as low as they can get.  Hard to imagine Davis putting up with the performnce he is getting.

The weird thing they have been for a LONG time now Rog.  Gannon's last good year they got to the end and collapsed after getting screwed by Brady's fumble and the ef'd up "tuck rule" of the day.  After that the team just never came back.  Went in a funk and swirled down the bowl ever since.

You'd think that Davis and the whole "commitment to excellence" credo would cause some kind of internal organization uproar.  But they've honestly never done much.  Tried their hand at some really only mid-level (at best) quarterback chances surrounded by minimal talent.  The only significant acquisition was Randy Moss.  But what good is one WR when cripples and JuCo quarterbacks are throwing to him and there's no other significant talent to lure the entire secondary away from him.

They are (aren't they?) as low as they can go.  But it's painful to watch right now.  And they're not getting much better anytime soon.

hogasm

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »

The weird thing they have been for a LONG time now Rog.  Gannon's last good year they got to the end and collapsed after getting screwed by Brady's fumble and the ef'd up "tuck rule" of the day.  After that the team just never came back.  Went in a funk and swirled down the bowl ever since.

You'd think that Davis and the whole "commitment to excellence" credo would cause some kind of internal organization uproar.  But they've honestly never done much.  Tried their hand at some really only mid-level (at best) quarterback chances surrounded by minimal talent.  The only significant acquisition was Randy Moss.  But what good is one WR when cripples and JuCo quarterbacks are throwing to him and there's no other significant talent to lure the entire secondary away from him.
[highlight]
They are (aren't they?) as low as they can go.[/highlight]  But it's painful to watch right now.  And they're not getting much better anytime soon.

They could be lower if they lost every game [smiley=oops.gif]

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 11:27:49 AM »

Mark, just be glad you didn't grow up a Raider's fan.  At least your team isn't a bye week for the rest of the league.  Black and Silver isn't ready for prime time in the Junior College circuit right now.

Always liked the Raiders too, Don...maybe they could bring Kenny out of retirement...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 11:39:25 AM »

Mark, just be glad you didn't grow up a Raider's fan.  At least your team isn't a bye week for the rest of the league.  [highlight]Black and Silver isn't ready for prime time[/highlight] in the Junior College circuit right now.

Don't let Chip hear that! :o I think his Frontier will probably be more than ready for Prime Time! ;) Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 06:42:07 PM »

Don't let Chip hear that! :o I think his Frontier will probably be more than ready for Prime Time! ;) Hoist!  8-)

Howie, Chip could push his bike by hand through the Raiders D-line.  And pushing it by hand he could get more yardage than their entire backfield.

Page created in 0.501 seconds with 21 queries.