Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:50:05 PM 
Started by GMR-PERFORMANCE - Last post by rayson56
Does the clutch engagement feel any different (earlier/later) with the AIM? This part of my earlier question is my main concern.

On my 2011 with the addition of the AIM the engagement point moved out all the way to the end of the lever movement which absolutely sucked. I'm wondering how it is with the new AIM slide system and the new bikes.

Sorry to jack the thread.

on: Today at 12:45:04 PM 
Started by bakon - Last post by bakon
Found out Harley stuff is OAT. Organic Acid Technology. Something to do with how it’s made and good for aluminum motor. Made by Old World Industry. Few people say they spoke to company, which is Peak, and closest thing is Global 50/50 blend in Gold bottle. It’s green but what most are using. Again this is Internet forum talk. 

Stuff is not stocked anywhere in Pittsburgh....cost the same as Harley stuff if shipped through eBay or Amazon. So go to Dealer to pick up gallon.  Not stocked. 

Go back to advanced auto and pick up Peak Global 50/50 Final Charge.  OAT stuff. Made by Old World Industry Deisel stuff, red, and good for gas motor including aluminum. Cost $17. Which leaves room to be the same $24 Harley stuff.  Not saying it is...

on: Today at 12:37:43 PM 
Started by goop - Last post by prodrag1320
I have a 2016 cvo street glide I'm doing motor build with Drago's bike works. I'm going with a P3R crank with Carrillo rods. Drago's domed pistons. S&s cylinders. Drago's 630 cam also having the heads done to there 2.8 spec. Hoping to be in the 135+ on HP and TQ. What ya guys think

I would hope for more than that,im getting 132/141 on my 2002 RG with a 124" we built with our 110 heads,10.0-1 compression & S&S .570 cams,a VERY mild 124" build

on: Today at 12:27:56 PM 
Started by Unbalanced - Last post by Haird
I had a 50-50 shot with just the rear of the Charger to go with.  I almost went '66 but from what I could make of the rear emblem on the trunk it made me pick '67.  Actually, both years had similar rear ends/quarter panels.

Heck, I'd take it, either year.... ;D :2vrolijk_21:

on: Today at 12:27:39 PM 
Started by goop - Last post by BigLew
Yeah me too!

BigLew

on: Today at 11:29:23 AM 
Started by goop - Last post by Scott7d
Almost looks too good to use!  8) Can't wait to see the results!

on: Today at 11:22:15 AM 
Started by 2k - Last post by Ironhorse
I'm stealing that song Jimmy. And let's not forget that Tua Tagovailoa is a southern boy. He's from Hawaii, and that is the southern most state on the map!

on: Today at 11:17:24 AM 
Started by laylonlor - Last post by overkill19
I got it from harley its from a license plate holder
Thx
I should have asked earlier, did that sundowner feel better than the stock seat?

on: Today at 11:05:22 AM 
Started by Unbalanced - Last post by Unbalanced
Amen to that!

As much as it would be wonderful to have that Demon in the garage, I'd take that '67 Charger sitting behind it  :2vrolijk_21:

Pretty good guess on the year it’s a 66

on: Today at 10:48:48 AM 
Started by longlast - Last post by Grizzly
:2vrolijk_21: If or when you do, get in touch  :bananarock: we'll have a roundabout Bar-Bie  :beerchug: :beerchug:

The pic are on a quiet time of day. It gets really interesting at rush hour traffic :'(

Sounds like a great plan.  :2vrolijk_21:

When we have a plan in place I will definitely be in touch.

Thanks!
Mike

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 18 queries.