Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: Cvo limited anniversary  (Read 5112 times)

workingdan

• Full CVO Member
Re: Cvo limited anniversary
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2018, 06:16:28 PM »

Congratulations Dan.  She's a beauty!

You started this thread way back in September and have waited a long time for this day, and now even though with this mild weather we're enjoying (and no doubt you're itching to get out there) you have to wait for the roads to get cleaned up.  I know you're pain with me taking deliver in mid-Dec of my last CVO.

Good news is spring is just around the corner, or should I say just around a large bend (Feb).

Enjoy your new ride.
Thanks, yes it's been a long wait.  I may have to put it in a trailer and head down to see my parents in Florida to break her in.
Congrats on you new cvo also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2015 SE Road Glide Ultra. V&H power duals, V&H monster square mufflers. FP3 tuner

SOLD 2013 SE ultra. Fuel moto 2/1/2 head pipe, Pro touring mufflers, woods T222 cams, vision tuner.

SOLD 2007 SE ultra. full sac true duals with 2" baffels. big mouth air cleaner.Tman performance Stage 4 Thumper Series 110 " Kit. Tman 625 cam. SE race tuner. ultra style hard tour pak

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/ARFLILINIAKYMEMIMNMONVNHNJNYNCOHPASCSDTNVAWVWIxlg.jpg

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
Re: Cvo limited anniversary
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2018, 07:36:03 PM »

Thanks, yes it's been a long wait.  I may have to put it in a trailer and head down to see my parents in Florida to break her in.
Congrats on you new cvo also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

or, You could ship it down to me and I’ll keep it warm and dry and break it in for so it’ll be ready for  Bike week.  :D :D :drink: :drink:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.