Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is this info credible?  (Read 2791 times)

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
Is this info credible?
« on: March 04, 2007, 10:25:38 AM »

I came across the fallowing info on Ebay do you think it is correct?Heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harley-Davidson-Softail-FAT-BOY-Screamin-Eagle-Fat-Boy-2006-LTD-EDITION_W0QQitemZ290087813212QQihZ019QQcategoryZ49994QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Screamin Eagle Fat Boy, 2006 LTD EDITION 
Vehicle Description 

Up for auction is a 2006 limited edition Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle Fat Boy. This bike is one of approximately 200 manufactured for worlwide distribution, of which only about 70 came with the yellow/cobalt blue paint job. These Fat Boy's are put together by Harley's Sceamin Eagle custom division, and come with a 103 cubic inch high performance engine, and chrome everything. Look at the pictures. These guys went crazy with the custom crome accessories. They added a massive 200 rear tire with a flared fender, custom solo seat with more chrome. The seat on these things have 0 padding so I had a custom leather/suede seat with exta foam and gel packs made ($850). It is super comfortable and now you are capable of riding all day on this beauty. I also added the chrome flush mouted filler caps on the tank, which have the blue LED lights to indicate gas level. Next I had a set of padded grips installed, and that was about all I could find to improve as this bike was loaded from the factory.

The first service was performed at Ft Lauderdale Harley Davidson on 09/28/06, and I have the bill.

This bike is absolutely brand new in every way, no scratches, dings, or other flaws! Still under warranty.

These limited edition fat Boys listed  for $30,000 new but sold routinely for $5,000 over retail list price.

LOOK AT THE PICTURES.  This bike draws a crowd everywhere I go! I rode in the Toys for Tots run with over 50,000 other Harley riders and everyone was stopping by to compliment and ask about the bike.  She is a stunner and rare beauty!  Don't let this opportunity pass you by to own one of these limited edition Fat Boys, you won't regret it!!

You can go out and buy a regular Fat Boy for $19,000, and easily spend $10,000 on chrome accessories and you still won't have the beautiful paint job or bigger engine, or the exclusivity of owning one of only 70 of this series made. The paint on this bike is stunning, the yellow has cobalt blue metal flake underneath, and the metal sections have a georgeous machined swirl patern to them. A paint job of this caliber would cost $5,000 at least.

With everyone owning a Harley these days, it is hard to stand out from the crowd, but here is your opportunity to own a unique Harley with no extra time or work required.

HAPPY BIDDING

Ridin Legend

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Is this info credible?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 10:34:26 AM »

Altug, did an old movie called "Elmer Gantry" ever play in your part of the world?  ;D

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »

Hehe i got no clue what your talkin about twolane :drink:
Ridin Legend

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 08:13:22 PM »

Hehe i got no clue what your talkin about twolane :drink:

He was like your modern day TV Evangelist, lots of gum flapping with very little substance to what was being said.
you know a Bullchitter!!

by the way did you like the seat on that bike? I think the guy is color blind :puke:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 08:16:22 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 03:19:33 AM »

...by the way did you like the seat on that bike? I think the guy is color blind :puke:

What is wrong with the color of the seat?  Just not on that bike, or you only like black?  :nixweiss:

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 04:33:02 AM »

Ok i got it now a bullchitter is a bullchitter here as well as anywhere in the world.I think that seat color just dont mix well with the bikes general appearance. :drink:
Ridin Legend

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 08:51:52 AM »

Ok i got it now a bullchitter is a bullchitter here as well as anywhere in the world.

Yes Altug, that's what I thought of when I read the guy's ad.  Lots of bullchit there  :huepfenlol2: .

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 01:26:09 PM »

What is wrong with the color of the seat?  Just not on that bike, or you only like black?  :nixweiss:

nothing wrong with the color of the seat, It just don't belong on that Bike whatsoever!!!!
It don't match anything, if the bike was all Blue, I would say OK, but it just ain't working with the yellow.
JMHO

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 05:15:32 AM »

I came across the fallowing info on Ebay do you think it is correct?Heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harley-Davidson-Softail-FAT-BOY-Screamin-Eagle-Fat-Boy-2006-LTD-EDITION_W0QQitemZ290087813212QQihZ019QQcategoryZ49994QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Screamin Eagle Fat Boy, 2006 LTD EDITION 
Vehicle Description 

Up for auction is a 2006 limited edition Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle Fat Boy. This bike is one of approximately 200 manufactured for worlwide distribution, of which only about 70 came with the yellow/cobalt blue paint job. These Fat Boy's are put together by Harley's Sceamin Eagle custom division, and come with a 103 cubic inch high performance engine, and chrome everything. Look at the pictures. These guys went crazy with the custom crome accessories. They added a massive 200 rear tire with a flared fender, custom solo seat with more chrome. The seat on these things have 0 padding so I had a custom leather/suede seat with exta foam and gel packs made ($850). It is super comfortable and now you are capable of riding all day on this beauty. I also added the chrome flush mouted filler caps on the tank, which have the blue LED lights to indicate gas level. Next I had a set of padded grips installed, and that was about all I could find to improve as this bike was loaded from the factory.

The first service was performed at Ft Lauderdale Harley Davidson on 09/28/06, and I have the bill.

This bike is absolutely brand new in every way, no scratches, dings, or other flaws! Still under warranty.

These limited edition fat Boys listed  for $30,000 new but sold routinely for $5,000 over retail list price.

LOOK AT THE PICTURES.  This bike draws a crowd everywhere I go! I rode in the Toys for Tots run with over 50,000 other Harley riders and everyone was stopping by to compliment and ask about the bike.  She is a stunner and rare beauty!  Don't let this opportunity pass you by to own one of these limited edition Fat Boys, you won't regret it!!

You can go out and buy a regular Fat Boy for $19,000, and easily spend $10,000 on chrome accessories and you still won't have the beautiful paint job or bigger engine, or the exclusivity of owning one of only 70 of this series made. The paint on this bike is stunning, the yellow has cobalt blue metal flake underneath, and the metal sections have a georgeous machined swirl patern to them. A paint job of this caliber would cost $5,000 at least.

With everyone owning a Harley these days, it is hard to stand out from the crowd, but here is your opportunity to own a unique Harley with no extra time or work required.

HAPPY BIDDING

I'm just disapointed that someone so full of chit actually owns a SE Fatboy!

Aussie :-[
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 06:16:27 PM »

He doesnt own one Aussie he just trys to sell one lol. :drink:
Ridin Legend

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 06:22:22 PM »

It is actually possible the guy believes all of that because whoever sold it to him told him all the BS and he's just unknowingly passing it along.

I would believe that BS almost as much as his.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 06:30:20 PM »

Altugo,

I hope you are looking after your scoot as there are only 69 others out there like it!  :nixweiss:

PS: the valuation must go up every day on such a rare beauty!

Cheers
Aussie :drink:
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 07:14:33 PM »

Altugo,

I hope you are looking after your scoot as there are only 69 others out there like it!  :nixweiss:

PS: the valuation must go up every day on such a rare beauty!

Cheers
Aussie :drink:

and don't forget,

humm, I must of been out of the routine, cause I only paid 30K. darn now I'm mad, >:(  if I would have paid an extra 5k when I bought mine, I could be gettin all this extra cash when I go to sell   ::)  what a dumb ass
:sauer005: that just makes me furious.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 07:25:45 PM »

and don't forget,

humm, I must of been out of the routine, cause I only paid 30K. darn now I'm mad, >:(  if I would have paid an extra 5k when I bought mine, I could be gettin all this extra cash when I go to sell   ::)  what a dumb ass
:sauer005: that just makes me furious.

Eagle,

Don't be so hard on yourself! we all make mistakes. As long as you have learnt a lesson from this you will be OK.

Cheers
Aussie :2vrolijk_21:
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 07:55:58 PM »

Eagle,

Don't be so hard on yourself! we all make mistakes. As long as you have learnt a lesson from this you will be OK.

Cheers
Aussie :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks for the pep talk Aussie, :2vrolijk_21:  I needed that, I was starting to have suicidal thoughts  :-\

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 21 queries.