Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: V & H Power Duals and Rinhart 4" Slip Ons  (Read 1065 times)

rodeopat

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
V & H Power Duals and Rinhart 4" Slip Ons
« on: September 18, 2018, 06:31:24 PM »

While in Sturgis this year I noticed that the Vance and Hines Power Duals and Rinehart 4" Slip Ons has become a pretty common combo.  Would like to hear comments from those that have first hand experience.  It's a great sound.  Any issues with low end torque, rough idle or low speed drivability?

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
Re: V & H Power Duals and Rinhart 4" Slip Ons
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 10:17:49 AM »

Running that combo on mine. Mild 117 build. I am sure that there was some HP/TQ left on the table, but have been pretty happy with this combo, good sound at idle, pretty mellow at cruise, nice bark when you twist the wrist
Most great stores start with a bad decision

rodeopat

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 03:12:01 PM »

Appreciate the feedback.  I am currently running V&H Dresser Duals (no crossover) and had the V&H High Output mufflers installed as well.  With that combo was experiencing low torque at launch, rough idle and ragged low speed operation below 1700.  As an experiment I installed SE Street Cannons.  These have 2" baffles and resolved the previously mentioned issues.  Now looking for my final solution.

Thanks again for the response.

Badger Mike

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2017 Indian Jack Daniels Edition Chieftan
    • CVO3: 2019 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 09:47:30 PM »

For what it's worth, I put Rhineharts on my Indian and love them.  The first time I have chosen them over V&H, or Fuel Moto, and am very happy with them.  I did put a Fuel Moto 2-1-2 header on as well as a PVCX tune.  Very nice set up.
The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, those are really good days.

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.