Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Karen Davidson Please Read This  (Read 12694 times)

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Karen Davidson Please Read This
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2007, 08:39:51 PM »

Howie, drag you cursor over the yellow and it highlights it in dark blue with white background.
[/quo
       Well no chit !!!
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2007, 08:54:46 PM »

Howie, drag you cursor over the yellow and it highlights it in dark blue with white background.
Well no chit !!!

:huepfenlol2:

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2007, 07:57:33 AM »

Keep buying that foreign mad crap & they'll keep selling it.Pisses me off that Harley pushes the American made when they sell you a bike then import all their leathers .It's getting harder to buy American made in anything.I'll stick with Schott Bros.Jackets & redwing boots.Just my $.02.
   I will admit I've never had trouble with the zippers in my Harley sweatshirts.
   Whoever set up spell check is a genius.
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

Tros

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2007, 07:42:29 PM »

RedWing is selling Chinese boots too.  Better check the label next time you get some. 

I found a NOS, Made In The USA, HD leather jacket today, to bad it was a tall.  Way too long for me.   :( 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 07:45:54 PM by Tros »

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2007, 08:36:47 PM »

Wish I would have known about them selling non USA boots when I visited the factory last summer.Know the gal that runs the local store,have to check it out with her.
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2007, 04:04:12 PM »

Fixed my jacket with some bailing wire and electrical tape. Even looks good too

B B

ace4059

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »

Keep buying that foreign mad crap & they'll keep selling it.Pisses me off that Harley pushes the American made when they sell you a bike then import all their leathers .It's getting harder to buy American made in anything.I'll stick with Schott Bros.Jackets & redwing boots.Just my $.02.
   I will admit I've never had trouble with the zippers in my Harley sweatshirts.
   Whoever set up spell check is a genius.

The brake rotors on my '07 Jester had a "made in China" sticker on them!
There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.- Roger Staubach.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »

My Screamin Eagle jacket (I've wore it maybe ten times) zipper sure belongs in this thread.  Was zpping it up this past Sat. and the zipper pulled right off the jacket.  The zipper teeth seem to be plastic so I was able to put it right back on but it sure doesn't allow for a comfortable feeling about the product.........especially considering what it cost. :nixweiss:  I'm learning fast that the Harley clothes quality is marginal at best.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2007, 07:08:25 PM »

My Screamin Eagle jacket (I've wore it maybe ten times) zipper sure belongs in this thread.  Was zpping it up this past Sat. and the zipper pulled right off the jacket.  The zipper teeth seem to be plastic so I was able to put it right back on but it sure doesn't allow for a comfortable feeling about the product.........especially considering what it cost. :nixweiss:  I'm learning fast that the Harley clothes quality is marginal at best.

Zipper's only going to get worse. Get down to a good leather shop and get a real one put in. Sucks but that's what we're talkin about.

Sparky

• CVO1: 2009 SERG O&B
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »

I am glade I am not the only one who has had problems with size and zippers. I now take my brand new jacket and bring it to the tailor and for $50 bucks get a completely new zipper, that actually works. Whats with the length of the HD jackets, even in long there short!!!!

Sparky
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.