Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: PAINT CODES  (Read 2965 times)

FREBRD

• LET THE EAGLE FLY
PAINT CODES
« on: March 12, 2005, 03:47:33 PM »

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE ACTUAL COLOR NAMES AND PAINT CODES ARE ON MY 2000 FLTRSEI. ITS THE BLACK AND ORANGE ONE.
MINE 2000 FLTRSEI, STAGE 2, XM SAT, HOOKER PIPES, UPGRADED STEREO                                                               HERS, 1994 1200 SPORTSTER, FAT BOB STRETCHED TANK, VANCE AND HINES, S&S, 10 INCH APES, CUSTOM PAINT, NOTHING BUT CHROME.

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
Re: PAINT CODES
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 06:01:42 PM »

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE ACTUAL COLOR NAMES AND PAINT CODES ARE ON MY 2000 FLTRSEI. ITS THE BLACK AND ORANGE ONE.

did you ask the dealer?

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

mfgreen

Re: PAINT CODES
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 07:02:31 PM »

Vivid Black/VR Racing Orange/Arctic White

H-D CVO Introduces The Screamin' Eagle Road Glide

H-D's Custom Vehicle Operations introduces the FLTRSEI Screamin' Eagle Road Glide, inspired by the Screamin' Eagle Pro Stock race team. The 1550cc Twin Cam, street-legal package includes big-bore cylinders, flat-top pistons, intake calibration cartridge, and air cleaner for a 10% increase in horsepower and 14% gain in torque. The FLTRSEI has $7,500 in custom accessories and offers two custom paint schemes.  
January 24, 2000

Milwaukee, WI - Harley-Davidson's Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) Program introduces its newest custom vehicle, the FLTRSEI Screamin' Eagle Road Glide. In designing the FLTRSEI, the CVO team looked to the Screamin' Eagle Pro Stock race team for inspiration. The result is a radical, yet street-legal, custom that showcases Screamin' Eagle high performance parts and reflects Harley-Davidson's racing heritage.

The CVO program, which created the enormously successful Custom FXR line, was established in order to test Harley-Davidson's ability to produce highly customized and accessorized, low-volume, niche motorcycles. The overwhelming success of this elite line has proven that Harley-Davidson's CVO program is here to stay, fulfilling customer dreams with custom motorcycles.

The FLTRSEI Screamin' Eagle Road Glide features a high performance 1550cc Twin Cam motor in silver and chrome. The powertrain utilizes Screamin' Eagle performance parts configured in a special street-legal package, including big-bore cylinders, flat-top pistons, cams, intake calibration cartridge, and air cleaner for a 10% increase in horsepower and 14% gain in torque.

The Screamin' Eagle Road Glide also features more than $7,500 in Genuine Harley-Davidson custom accessories and offers two exciting custom paint schemes to choose from: a Black and VR Racing Orange and Arctic White or Three-tone Red both with Screamin' Eagle racing graphics. The additional accessories include:

Touring Mufflers with Shark Fin End Cap and Full Chrome Shields New Seat with Color Inserts (red only) and matching Rider, Passenger and Tour Pak Mounted Passenger Backrest Pads New Cloisonn
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 07:13:36 PM by mfgreen »

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.