Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Warranty  (Read 2180 times)

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010flhxse
Warranty
« on: August 20, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »

Sorry in advance if I've missed something somewhere else So, I have done all the searches. Most posts are from years back. Who is buying the extended warranty and who is selling for the best price. Will they offer discounts to board members.
TJ
TJ

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
Re: Warranty
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Warranty
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 01:44:04 PM »

I just bought the 7 year with my 10 SESG and have on my last four bikes.  They've all paid for theirselves after the first use.  The rest is all a savings. :2vrolijk_21:

At 57k miles, just broke the primary chain on my SEEG and it tore up a lot inside the primary.  Was a piece of mind to have that coverage on a five year old bike.  The clutch went about three months ago and they paid for that, too. :2vrolijk_21:  A high mileage bike that still has two years left on the warranty.  Wether I sale it or keep it, the warranty makes it a more valuable bike. :2vrolijk_21:

In Calif. (not all states have it) you can also get the tire and wheel package.  The warranty and the tire and wheel package have a suggested retail (MSRP) however, the dealerships don't want you to know that.  Most are now dealing on them.  I got mine at 15% discount with the bike that I got for $1,500 under MSRP.  Like anything, you just have to shop around for the best deal and they're finally dealing, now.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.423 seconds with 21 queries.