Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Please post pictures  (Read 3588 times)

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
Please post pictures
« on: December 03, 2005, 04:12:21 PM »

Dear riders if you already got your 2006 fatboys please post some photos.No one is showing their new bikes except eagle.
Thanks
Altugo [smiley=worthless.gif]
Ridin Legend

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Please post pictures
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 06:49:30 PM »

Check the Vtwin section... 8-)

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 04:31:33 AM »

Thanks Fatboy. Any one else got their bikes delivered?Mine will be here around march so i am very curious to see what you all got. [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Ridin Legend

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 08:37:58 AM »

here's 1

txfatboy

• Junior CVO Member
  • H-D High Dollar!
Mine finally arrived!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 09:01:56 AM »

Took just over 4 months but it is finally here.  I totalled an 01 fatboy 4 months ago...not my fault, and went to the dealership with 2 broken arms to order this new cvo.  I just picked it up Monday.  I had to add the 2-up seat(comfy, but large!), because my wife rides with me 90 percent of the time.  Let me know what you think!  Hopefully these pics will post correctly.

txfatboy

• Junior CVO Member
  • H-D High Dollar!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 09:03:11 AM »

another one

txfatboy

• Junior CVO Member
  • H-D High Dollar!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 09:04:06 AM »

another

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 11:46:17 AM »

tx, congrats  [smiley=drink.gif]

glad you finally got it, wow looks totally different with the new seat, where are the passenger pegs. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  I like the turn signal relocation, i was thinking of doing the same.
whats the right side look like did you change the pipes yet.
thanks for sharing your pics, even though we have the same bike its the small differences which we all like to see.

cheers  [smiley=drink.gif]
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

txfatboy

• Junior CVO Member
  • H-D High Dollar!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2005, 08:58:22 AM »

Thanks eagle1,

We didn't take any of the right side yet.  No , I haven't changed the pipes.  I'm waiting to break it in first.  I'll probably go with vance & hines bigshot longshots after I put about a 1000 miles on it.  Foot pegs?  I thought I'd just let her hang her feet out in the air!...I have my original pegs that came on my 01 that I will put on until I get the pipes changed over.  Then I'll probably add something nicer for her(wife).  I added a detachable low profile windshield yesterday (makes a big difference).  I like the fact that everything is detachable, I can change it back to the solo seat, & no windshield in a matter of minutes.  I'll get some more pics soon.

txfatboy

• Junior CVO Member
  • H-D High Dollar!
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 09:05:03 AM »

Eagle,

By the way...the tank had a very tiny scratch(about 1 cm), and the front fender had a small "wave" in the paint.  The dealer sent off for a new tank and fender.  From reading threads on here, i know it will probably be 6 months or more before I get the new ones.  One question...how does the chrome on your oil tank look on the exhaust side?  To me , there is a small "wave" in the chrome...but i did notice this on all the other stock bikes as well...anyone else have this problem?  I know it seems petty, but when you pay that kind of money, you expect perfection!  I at least want to be the first one to put a scratch on it!

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2005, 09:20:11 AM »

tx, great looking machine. Is that a headlite nacelle on it, and did it fit around your
tach without any adjustment?

txfatboy

• Junior CVO Member
  • H-D High Dollar!
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2005, 03:51:08 PM »

tunedse2,

Thanks.  Yes, I did add the nacelle.  The tech said he had to add a couple of spacers, and the tach still touches, but it doesn't look too bad.  I'll try to take a close up pic of it for you.  I think i'd like to add some small pull back risers, just to bring the bars up and back a little.  I had them on my 01 ... more comfortable.  The ring around the headlight does not seem to fit correctly, and the dealer ordered another.  When I ordered the bike, I was having a hard time deciding between a RK or the fatboy.  I love the look of the nacelle on the road king, but wanted that paint scheme and fat tires on the 06 Flstfse2.  My compromise was to buy the softail and dress it up a bit.  I like the RK, but did not like the seating position.  I'm rambling on...sorry

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2005, 07:44:46 PM »

tx,

whats the part # on the head light nacelle

cheers
 [smiley=drink.gif]
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2005, 10:56:39 PM »

tunedse2,

Thanks.  Yes, I did add the nacelle.  The tech said he had to add a couple of spacers, and the tach still touches, but it doesn't look too bad.  I'll try to take a close up pic of it for you.  I think i'd like to add some small pull back risers, just to bring the bars up and back a little.  I had them on my 01 ... more comfortable.  The ring around the headlight does not seem to fit correctly, and the dealer ordered another.  When I ordered the bike, I was having a hard time deciding between a RK or the fatboy.  I love the look of the nacelle on the road king, but wanted that paint scheme and fat tires on the 06 Flstfse2.  My compromise was to buy the softail and dress it up a bit.  I like the RK, but did not like the seating position.  I'm rambling on...sorry
Thanks for the pics txfatboy. I, like you also love the looks of the road king nacelle and this was on my list of things to do to my bike. I was just talking to a parts man last night about what to use to cover the square hole in the top of the nacell where the chrome cover goes. He said they used a piece made by kuryakyn and he also said I would have to use spacers to bring the bars up for clearance. he said the only riser he knew of with 1 1/4 id was straight. I would like to put a riser on mine that goes up and back like on the deluxe but no mfg makes one for these bars. Thanks again.....reo

SEUC-OCD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE - OCD
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2005, 11:03:04 PM »

Man I love those colors!  I have always loved the Fat Boy, and I was looking at those before my practicle side fell in love with tour packs and fairings.

But purple & haze!  Holy Cow they are callin' to me!

Anyone got any extra winning lotto numbers?   ;D
84 GoldWing GL1200i (mint... pretty much)
06 FLHTCUSE Black/Haze (on order)  ETA: Q2-2006

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 11:06:17 PM »

Man I love those colors!  I have always loved the Fat Boy, and I was looking at those before my practicle side fell in love with tour packs and fairings.

But purple & haze!  Holy Cow they are callin' to me!

Anyone got any extra winning lotto numbers?   ;D

Man oh man; that OCD is some wicked chit....

SEUC-OCD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE - OCD
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2005, 12:10:01 AM »

Man oh man; that OCD is some wicked chit....

I told ya so!  People been laughing at me for over a year now!  And then I come here and now you all got me thinkin about which kid to sell.

The Columbian Cartels ain't got nothin on Harley!

Chrome, Horse Power and Torque should be considered controled substances.  I think the addictive molecule in a Harley is  Ch1HP0Tq3
84 GoldWing GL1200i (mint... pretty much)
06 FLHTCUSE Black/Haze (on order)  ETA: Q2-2006

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2005, 12:26:22 AM »

I think the addictive molecule in a Harley is  Ch1HP0Tq3

Ok, now that was some funny chit, so true in a hits close to home kind of way, but funny!

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2005, 03:53:26 AM »

tunedse and txfatboy thanks a lot for the pics.Beautiful rides.Fatboy especially i like the look of your seat.Does it provide some back support too?I was considering corbin but the one you have looks very good.Are you happy with it?And what kind of seat is that?
Any one else got theirs delivered?
Thanks
Altugo [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
Ridin Legend

txfatboy

• Junior CVO Member
  • H-D High Dollar!
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2005, 09:29:53 AM »

Thanks for all the compliments on the bike.   The nacelle #? I need to look it up.  It's in the softail section of the P & A catalog.  I'm at work, and the catalog is at home.  I haven't figured out what you mean by the "square hole"  (unless i'm not seeing it).  Anyway...the seat is only 1 of 2 that fit on the FLSTFSE2 according to the P&A catalog.  I chose the Sundowner deep bucket seat...and yes it is comfortable.  It does feel like it pushes me forward just a little, but after it gets broke in, i believe it will be just fine.  Also...in case you are considering this seat, I did notice that it does not cover up ALL of the protective film on the rear fender.  Probably 2-3 inches is still visable when you install the 2-up seat.  The sissybar & luggage rack kind of hide it though.  Nice thing is, I can change back to solo quickly.  Christmas week! Busy..but I plan on taking some more pics because...... [smiley=worthless.gif]

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2006, 08:31:22 PM »

Lets see more bikes.Anyone got theirs delivered? [smiley=worthless.gif]
cheers [smiley=drink.gif]
Ridin Legend

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2006, 07:10:30 PM »

Thanks eagle1,
I added a detachable low profile windshield yesterday (makes a big difference).  I like the fact that everything is detachable, I can change it back to the solo seat, & no windshield in a matter of minutes.  I'll get some more pics soon.

I was wondering if anyone knows, if you can have removable bags and sissy bar on together, or is it one or the other?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 07:40:28 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 21 queries.