Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: intercom systems  (Read 1463 times)

southtxcruiser

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide
    • CVO2: 1990 Heritage Softail
    • CVO3: 2005 Saxon Sceptre
intercom systems
« on: January 14, 2010, 09:43:34 PM »

motorcycle intercom with mp3 and bluetooth....im looking to buy a set for me and my better half.... was reading reviews and some are good some are bad  who better than my fellow cvo'ers for some insight... i was looking at the cardo scala and chatterbox.... i have both full face and half helmets... so hopefully they will interchange...

AZ SESG

• '17 SESG Sunburst Orange/Starfire Black -- '02 SERK Candy/Brandywine *Gone but not forgotten*
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Formerly AZ SERK

• CVO1: '02 FLHRSEI / Sold
    • CVO2: '17 FLHXSE
Re: intercom systems
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 11:00:32 PM »

There are many quality systems to choose from. A search of these fine forums regarding this topic will yield dozens of results. That being said, I have the Midland BT2-D system combined with Midland's optional BTH102 Hi-Fi Stereo Headset Speakers. This system linked with the H-D Road Tech Zumo 660 is nearly flawless. Although the Zumo is not very friendly with my company issued BlackBerry phone, it sync's perfectly with my personal LG phone.

This system also has the capability of communicating through a separate GMRS radio. The bluetooth pairing is very user friendly and the A2DP stereo stream is great. I am 100% satisfied!

This link takes you to webBikeWorld's thorough two part review.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-intercoms/2009-midland-bt2-d/

I hope this helps.

Happy reading,
Charlie
Life is: Choices. Choose wisely.
"Ability + Commitment - Doubt = Reality"
IBA #42159

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.